Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That they're staying in Tyler Perry's house is so hilarious to me. Tyler is going to want to get that favour repaid, she's going to be desperate to star in any film.

Whitney Houston once warned Rihanna against starring in Perry's movies, she told her "Tyler’s films are for fading black stars, not rising ones"

She was never a star but is definitely fading.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is just one little problem: His current girlfriend is actually tall and beautiful and seems to be talented (photograpy, filmmaking) and she is big on charity.

MeAgain on the other hand is of average height, looks, wits and not at all talented. Her charitable work consists of getting people to do charitable acts for herself, like letting her crush in their mansions, lending out their private planes to her...
I can't see how she is going to reel this big makarel in.
The current "Mrs Tyler Perry" would put an end to any shenanigans Murky tried with her Valley on Tyler. I see her possibly getting roles on Tyler's shows......but no "lovin"......🤷🏻‍♀️

That they're staying in Tyler Perry's house is so hilarious to me. Tyler is going to want to get that favour repaid, she's going to be desperate to star in any film.

Whitney Houston once warned Rihanna against starring in Perry's movies, she told her "Tyler’s films are for fading black stars, not rising ones"

She was never a star but is definitely fading.

1588886254502.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is the 18 million dollar mansion they have, all they need is some barb wire and security men with guns and then you have A PRISON!

Give me the house from Dynasty over that house anyday.
Why aren't they just renting independently why rely on favours from celeb hanger ons? They only want to have the connection with Royalty and Meghan has paved the way for them to get closer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I loved her at first, thought that her and Harry were perfect together. But now Harry has lost his twinkle and I feel she’s controlling. Also change his nappy 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
There is just one little problem: His current girlfriend is actually tall and beautiful and seems to be talented (photograpy, filmmaking) and she is big on charity.

MeAgain on the other hand is of average height, looks, wits and not at all talented. Her charitable work consists of getting people to do charitable acts for herself, like letting her crush in their mansions, lending out their private planes to her...
Yes. And a few years younger than Meeeghan 😁

• Haha
Oh look! We got through the whole of the 6th May (Archiedoll's birthday) without any of the other Royal Family making their own announcements to try to steal attention and overshadow it (Kate's photo thing this morning came after midnight). They all had the good grace to leave the 6th to Archie.

Hope Smeghan noticed. Probably not though, I await with eyes ready to roll tomorrow to see what she does to try to steal the focus back from the Queen's VE Day message.

Maybe she'll dust off Harry's old S.S uniform and try to look like a sexy Nazi. ( you know like that weird old bloke liked who paid for such 'capers'. The one who took a libel case to court over it.) It might sound far-fetched but at this point would anyone bet against it.?
She'll say she was honouring WW2 veterans, (whilst hustling for film work.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why aren't they just renting independently why rely on favours from celeb hanger ons? They only want to have the connection with Royalty and Meghan has paved the wave for them to get closer.
I predict we start seeing her new obsession, in the form of Tyler's woman! She's everything murkle wants to be........but would come nowhere close to being!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

She will do her utmost to turn that mackerel into a marklerel.
😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I predict we start seeing her new obsession, in the form of Tyler's woman! She's everything murkle wants to be........but would come nowhere close to being!!!!
You're right! I'll have to look up Tyler's partner and see if M's style starts to copy her 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought Tyler Perry was a bit low class for the likes of Meghan. He’s not admired in the acting world for his skills like Sidney Poitier, Samuel L Jackson, Laurence Fisburne, etc.

Guess which PR company represents Tyler! I wonder if Oprah has shares in Sunshine Sachs

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So I thought about a thread title.. ahem,
Harry and Meagain,Rabbit or Duck,
Do we really give a f...u..c..k
I thank you❤😘❤😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I just looked her up, she's a stunning woman!! Hope Meghan doesn't go all Single White Female on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's this.........
No wonder she did all that snooping round buck house....it was for the book that took 2 yrs to cobble together,even before the charade of a wedding,etc,etc....cowbag!!

I just looked her up, she's a stunning woman!! Hope Meghan doesn't go all Single White Female on her.
We will watch consistently for the copying of the style by the bunny boiler 🙈...shes already got the book,he could do the film,all she needs is the wet t-shirt from her yacht days and ... Show her the 💰..🧙‍♀️🙈

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Anyone else receive the Popbitch mailings, from where Prince Charles' legendary 'cuntstruck' description of Harry came from? If not, this was today's titbit:

"Late April 2020: Harry and Meghan make the worldwide announcement that they will henceforth pursue a policy of "zero engagement" with Rupert Murdoch's NewsCorp tabloid The Sun.

Early May 2020: Harry and Meghan are revealed as having co-operated with a new tell-all biography about their recent upheavals, Finding Freedom, published by an imprint of NewsCorp's book division HarperCollins."

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No wonder she did all that snooping round buck house....it was for the book that took 2 yrs to cobble together,even before the charade of a wedding,etc,etc....cowbag!!
It's absolutely viiiiile!!!!!! I can't stand her any longer!!!!! Harry seem to be totally whipped and under her spell!

William must have been fuming when he found out....I'm honestly looking forward to a little a tussle between Megatron vs the RF and I want her to lose (obviously).

Reactions: 17
Why aren't they just renting independently why rely on favours from celeb hanger ons? They only want to have the connection with Royalty and Meghan has paved the way for them to get closer.
Your Dynasty abode (original house)

Dynasty. The Carrington Estate is actually a real-life landmark. The country house, known as Filoli, is on the National Register of Historic Places. It's located at 1145 Arden Road in Pasadena, and is open to the public.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.