Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up...

Meagain is probably having meltdown after meltdown thanks to the Royal Family carrying on as usual...
Thanking the media ❤

Kate was totally adorable on This Morning and spends her time doing things that benefit the people of this country rather than being a faux humanitarian. Asking her ‘how are you’ was SO brilliant!!!

I don’t think it is Harry on the video. I wonder if the lack of clothes on Archie is because she just picked him up off the nanny and said ‘let’s do this NOW’ without any forethought to the detail of him - as long as she looked perfect and showed a lot of thigh.

The book was not right for a child of that age. Books I’ve bought for friends very young children are bright, full colour and with a single word on a page in big letters. Books like my first ABC, Animals at the Zoo. The bright bold images give a baby a sensory experience. This is one of the reasons the Teletubbies were so colourful.

And please can we knock all the stuff and memes about Archie’s eye on the head. It really is not funny to mock something that could be classed as a disability.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There is just one little problem: His current girlfriend is actually tall and beautiful and seems to be talented (photograpy, filmmaking) and she is big on charity.

MeAgain on the other hand is of average height, looks, wits and not at all talented. Her charitable work consists of getting people to do charitable acts for herself, like letting her crush in their mansions, lending out their private planes to her...
I can't see how she is going to reel this big makarel in.
Beghan has the “magic mimsy” though.

I am so curious as to why they keep living in other people’s homes. They are either A) not stable enough in their marriage to invest in a property together right now B) not sure they will be staying in LA/the USA permanently or C) have a severe liquidity issue. Possibly all three...but it is very weird. If it were ONLY option B, surely they would just buy a modest (I use that term loosely) home and have it at a US ‘base’ as they supposedly are keeping Frogmore as a U.K. ‘base’. I guess option D is that they are actively trying to look like the little victims who had to flee the U.K. in the night, chased out by racists with pitchforks, and think doing the celebrity version of couch surfing promotes that.

The money situation must be very bad. I would give anything for a breakdown of their financials. I bet it would be very grim. That house is also so unattractive. It just has that vapid, early aughts look. No soul, no history. Just size for size’s sake. No wonder the properties available to her from the royal family were so unacceptable to her, if this is what she likes.
If they are sofa surfing and not paying for it themselves, I would imagine actual rich people would look down on them as chancers and spongers, for not paying their own way

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Beghan has the “magic mimsy” though.

If they are sofa surfing and not paying for it themselves, I would imagine actual rich people would look down on them as chancers and spongers, for not paying their own way
The 'magic mimsy' made my day!!!! Thank you for making me laugh so hard!

One would think so, but it is incredible how much leeway people are given as long as the others think they are rich. A poor person would never get away with it, a supposedly rich person does.

People trip over themselves to pick up the tab of the likes of H. so they will be associated with his title. Remember PA the DoY? His rich pals afforded him a livestyle he could never have paid for himself. Albeit he was able to invite them every now and then to some event they wouldn't have been to without him, like Ascot or to his Chalet in Switzerland. It will take a while until people realize H&M have nothing to offer in exchange.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
You are SO bleeping dead if the local snitch spots that :m
Takin’ chances 🤣

Well Bingo! I think we have just been introduced to Meghan’s future husband no.3.
He’s worth $600million and is only 50. If I was Mrs Tyler Perry I would be very worried.

So let’s watch the discard of poor Prince Harry. Their 2 year wedding anniversary is coming up, so the marriage has reached its sell by date.
Harry is going to have some sort of breakdow ( she‘ll probably fiddle with his meds).
Megz has now got access to the top echelons of the US entertainment industry which in her tiny little mind is all that matters.
Divorce proceedings before the end of this year.
I think we should also issue an alert to Anthony Joshua though I’m sure he’s got her measure

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I do love this woman..Blodwyn, as I call her..I urge you to listen to it , she can spout a whole load of rubbish but she has me in hysterics
she so reminds me of my Welsh Aunt Nellie and Aunt Edna..they were a hoot.
Harry like dirty women...classic
shouldve brushed Archies hair, put it in a little quiff..
dirty nappy..Archie in his underwear..so like my aunts
and then..the comment..Just look of the state of it...so them and my welsh cousin Sue..when Meghan appears after giving birth to Archie, and her abdomen looks weird

blodwyns videos are so unpolished and so unprofessional as she scoots backwards and forward through her collection, and forgets her words...but she’s priceless..a real superstar..she must be invited on here
if shes not here already
please get her to change her name to Blodwyn 😂😂😂
I love Yankee too, she's makes me laugh

İ may have been watching too many YT tarot readers (Janine & Joseph) but how can we be sure that the babies they present to the world are really Archie? The latest Archie doesn't seem to bear much resemblance to the Christmas card Archie. The Archie with Harry in Canada and the Desmond Tutu Archie seem more delicate-looking, albeit younger. Compared to Kate & William's children, İ know they are much older but- George, Charlotte, and Louis have such distinctive faces. İ just can't link up the Archies. İ also think 'Dada' was not Prince Harry but the baby's real Dad. They have created a situation where nothing seems genuine or can be believed-where they live, who they are friends with, what they do, what they are planning to do, it's a PR fantasy world. İt makes me crave the real Royals - Kate and Wills, and Anne, and Sophie, and the Queen......

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I love Yankee too, she's makes me laugh

İ may have been watching too many YT tarot readers (Janine & Joseph) but how can we be sure that the babies they present to the world are really Archie? The latest Archie doesn't seem to bear much resemblance to the Christmas card Archie. The Archie with Harry in Canada and the Desmond Tutu Archie seem more delicate-looking, albeit younger. Compared to Kate & William's children, İ know they are much older but- George, Charlotte, and Louis have such distinctive faces. İ just can't link up the Archies. İ also think 'Dada' was not Prince Harry but the baby's real Dad. They have created a situation where nothing seems genuine or can be believed-where they live, who they are friends with, what they do, what they are planning to do, it's a PR fantasy world. İt makes me crave the real Royals - Kate and Wills, and Anne, and Sophie, and the Queen......
Looks like the same baby, to me.

Reactions: 24
So according to that Express piece, this biography has been in the works for two years. He started it before they were even married? Wow

• Angry
Reactions: 22
So according to that Express piece, this biography has been in the works for two years. He started it before they were even married? Wow
Well she was caught taking photos in unauthorised parts of KP early on. That was supposed to be the reason they moved out.
Also she’s been keeping a diary.
The marriage was always a stepping stone.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Just wondering if anyone has Meg’s email address to forward something on to. I’ve had an offer she can’t refuse from one of the Chinese shops I buy craft supplies from. “Thrive from home or anywhere!” it invites me. “Thrive during unprecedented times”. This is surely an invitation which Smeg would not be able to turn down. After all, she does not have a home of her own, she has spent the last few months living anywhere she could blag a house, and these are certainly unprecedented times for her. These people are speaking her language, and a bit of extra thriving probably wouldn’t go amiss :devilish:
8D05F0AE-CDC5-4530-9F5D-7BE716B4A258.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well she was caught taking photos in unauthorised parts of KP early on. That was supposed to be the reason they moved out.
Also she’s been keeping a diary.
The marriage was always a stepping stone.
Agree, although I must admit I didn't cotton early on, genuinly thought she was a good thing, despite being an American 🤣 (sorry MO5!, only joking, just the culture might be a bit incompatible I thought!) Can you imagine the sheer calculation involved when you get into a relationship (it feels like that was quite contrived as well), and from the outset you see everything around as an asset to sell/use at a later date?? Keeping notes for future use, not in a normal way people might do to document things for their children/grandchildren, but to monetise it at a later date? Makes me shudder...she's clearly planned this for a while...

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I do love this woman..Blodwyn, as I call her..I urge you to listen to it , she can spout a whole load of rubbish but she has me in hysterics
she so reminds me of my Welsh Aunt Nellie and Aunt Edna..they were a hoot.
Harry like dirty women...classic
shouldve brushed Archies hair, put it in a little quiff..
dirty nappy..Archie in his underwear..so like my aunts
and then..the comment..Just look of the state of it...so them and my welsh cousin Sue..when Meghan appears after giving birth to Archie, and her abdomen looks weird

blodwyns videos are so unpolished and so unprofessional as she scoots backwards and forward through her collection, and forgets her words...but she’s priceless..a real superstar..she must be invited on here
if shes not here already
please get her to change her name to Blodwyn 😂😂😂
I love her too. It's her lovely Welsh accent that reminds me of some relatives (now RIP) so I have a good idea where she's based. She makes me laugh when she keeps switching screens and getting in a tizzy, but she's usually spot on about Meghan.

That they're staying in Tyler Perry's house is so hilarious to me. Tyler is going to want to get that favour repaid, she's going to be desperate to star in any film.

Whitney Houston once warned Rihanna against starring in Perry's movies, she told her "Tyler’s films are for fading black stars, not rising ones"

She was never a star but is definitely fading.

She's a fading Caucasian remember...............although she seems to switch heritage depending on who she is blagging freebies off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Harry we used to (think we) knew and loved. Princess Anne and Zara with their horse moves 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh, I'm afraid I don't have an amazingly interesting story to tell. Fortunately, I wasn't reporting directly to her this time. I remained professional and didn't mutter a word about our history to anyone. I wanted to see how things panned out, as at that time, I still questioned if I was the crazy one and had somehow made it all up before. They master the knack of making you feel like that, right?

I didn't have to say anything to anyone else; within a few weeks, she had started to obliterate things. People were leaving with no jobs lined up, morale was low... Finally, I found the reassurance and closure I needed to know she was the fucked up one. I knew it was a matter of time before she'd be after me again though. You don't raise a grievance against someone like that and get away with it. She tried to extend my probation period, probably to try and manage me out, but she wasn't able to, as she didn't have that control and I'd passed all my prior reviews which fucked her off, big time. She hated to think that normal rules applied to the things that she wanted.

Anyway, I just knew that you can't argue with stupid, and made the decision to stay in the job for a certain amount of time before leaving myself. I wanted to control my own feelings and decisions this time.

Interestingly, she fell pregnant around the same time as M. The dates were hazy as she tried to hide it for months (there was speculation over her right to full maternity benefits). She was HUGE though (like M) and then gave birth a matter of days after Archie was born. Her birth announcement was weird. Nothing maternal about it at all, and she even joked that M&H were stealing the limelight.

The similarities between these two narc women are uncanny. The word salads, the weird vacant looks, with a tilted head as they look straight through you. The superiority and mood swings... You towed the line, or you were out. You had to sell your soul to the devil, to successfully work for that woman. She had her lackeys who served her and her only. I always used think of the scene in the Freddie Kruger film where he uses the guys (?) veins to pull him along as a puppet before smashing his head into a TV screen. (Apologies if people don't like horror films).

I think of her as The bleep. Which is why @Freda makes me laugh so much.

Sorry for long, boring story. It was tough though. Thanks for the therapy! 😉
Not boring at all, really happy you're rid of her at least for now. She and Megs sound like two rotten peas in a pod.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.