Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, so she's crawling up Oprah's arse then............ did Oprah sort the house in exchange for the exclusive interview??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's a lovely house. I wonder what they are paying in rent, or perhaps it's another freebie.

Perhaps they should get a trailer as they move about so much 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bit like herself 🤣
now that I'm looking, I'm not sure I have the right house in the pictures.......brb, gonna get some help.

That's a lovely house. I wonder what they are paying in rent, or perhaps it's another freebie.

Perhaps they should get a trailer as they move about so much 😁
I'm gonna double check I shared the right house......OK The one I shared from Zillow, is a few houses down the road from them....if that's indeed where they are. It doesn't have 2 guarded points of entry into that little group of homes, only one. That's a huge ass house for just them 3 or even 5 (the mother and nanny) 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Goodness...all that money and you make it look like a mock-medieval hotel?? I mean, the location and views are to kill for, but the interiors 🙈 not my cup of tea...
The one above is not the one they are staying at though, is it? One of the neighbours I guess 😁

Oh, and with 22 acres, surely there is somewhere they can walk the dogs...the other day it was just a photo op!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Goodness...all that money and you make it look like a mock-medieval hotel?? I mean, the location and views are to kill for, but the interiors 🙈 not my cup of tea...
The one above is not the one they are staying at though, is it? One of the neighbours I guess 😁
ok the actual house I shared is a down the road from them (Perry's house).......but still gives a rough idea of where they're living.

ok Cringe and Ginge's place is in orange, the one I shared is in red.......

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well Bingo! I think we have just been introduced to Meghan’s future husband no.3.
He’s worth $600million and is only 50. If I was Mrs Tyler Perry I would be very worried.

So let’s watch the discard of poor Prince Harry. Their 2 year wedding anniversary is coming up, so the marriage has reached its sell by date.
Harry is going to have some sort of breakdow ( she‘ll probably fiddle with his meds).
Megz has now got access to the top echelons of the US entertainment industry which in her tiny little mind is all that matters.
Divorce proceedings before the end of this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Royal family thank journalists and broadcasters 😂😂😂 that won't go down well with the sussexes 😂View attachment 125016
OOOH, burn 🔥

Residents in LA , please rest assured and panic ye not ... that rumbling and crashing you hear is not the San Andreas fault getting jiggy, it's just the gruesome twosome smashing up Tyler Perry's purty lil homestead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
ok the actual house I shared is a down the road from them (Perry's house).......but still gives a rough idea of where they're living.

ok Cringe and Ginge's place is in orange, the one I shared is in red.......
Thank you...yes, huge houses, I guess that's why she didn't like Frogmore much...had her eyes set a bit higher 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Oh, and with 22 acres, surely there is somewhere they can walk the dogs...the other day it was just a photo op!
I’m looking for those famous kitchen cabinets. Could Harry have been doing his video calls from the laundry room?
BEAC3A46-4D09-4792-A007-1A9D1E686109.jpeg

now that I'm looking, I'm not sure I have the right house in the pictures.......brb, gonna get some help.

I'm gonna double check I shared the right house......OK The one I shared from Zillow, is a few houses down the road from them....if that's indeed where they are. It doesn't have 2 guarded points of entry into that little group of homes, only one. That's a huge ass house for just them 3 or even 5 (the mother and nanny) 🤷🏻‍♀️
And at least 3 ppo’s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just me or has Harry’s gormless mug become more slapable?

I think fondly back to simpler times with an 11.30am Sunday morning wake up and a red hot copy of the NOTW.......ahhhhhhh
I know! NOTW were bastards really but who cares (*sighs* yes I know, the people they hacked etc etc etc etc etc etc. Consider me suitably self chastised😒).
My parents wouldn't have it about the house, thus it was my guilty pleasure.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Here is Tyler Perry’s current partner and mother of his 5yo.
i reckon Megz will keep the title but pop out a little Tyler.
Byeee Harry....!

Reactions: 11
It was a bleeping pheasant Harry shot it but she didn’t stick around long enough in Blighty to learn of its existence 🤣
Jesus ... I read that as "shot a peasant".
Wouldn't surprise me either. He was hauled over the coals for shooting prize speshul birdies on one of the estates in his younger days. Dick head.

Omid Scobie calling Emma Giffin pathetic
Coming from a face drawn on a balloon that's a bit naff.

OOH, I might draw him on a balloon. Hell yeah , why not. Maybe tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
We had a mutual friend, actually more mine than hers who got terminal cancer a few years ago. After the girl passed away my ‘Meghan friend’ told me that the friend who died had visited her before she died and told her what an awful person I was and how I’d told a lot of lies about her and that I was dangerous. I mean, how could I even begin to defend myself against those allegations? The girl had died so I couldn’t confront her and it destroyed all the good memories I had of the friend who died. Seriously, I have never known anyone to go out of their way when they’re terminally ill like that to spread hate and lies, if you’re dying you want to be with people you love and enjoy your time left. The film ‘Love Actually ‘ says that when the people in the planes knew they were going to die on 9/11, they contacted the people they loved, they didn’t try to spread hate and lies.

Other friends say they don’t believe my ‘Meghan friend’ and that the friend who died never went to see her, but even though they say that I’m still torn apart by it. That’s how toxic she is.
Honestly I know somebody just like this!!! You have a conversation with her and she'll go and tell somebody else a completely different story - sometimes it's jaw dropping!!

I don't know you or your Meghan but I'm pretty certain your friend who died didn't visit her and bad mouth you - this is just Meghan's control freakery and mind games!!! You're well rid of her. And I'm sure your friend who died would be horrified to know her name was being used like this.

Reactions: 18
Well Bingo! I think we have just been introduced to Meghan’s future husband no.3.
He’s worth $600million and is only 50. If I was Mrs Tyler Perry I would be very worried.

So let’s watch the discard of poor Prince Harry. Their 2 year wedding anniversary is coming up, so the marriage has reached its sell by date.
Harry is going to have some sort of breakdow ( she‘ll probably fiddle with his meds).
Megz has now got access to the top echelons of the US entertainment industry which in her tiny little mind is all that matters.
Divorce proceedings before the end of this year.
Not to forget that Perry has expressed his "sympathies" for her pathetic arse

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She's gotta blag the house for free as 100k isn't easy to come by when you're an out of work(tit) actress. Looks like we were right 🤔

Reactions: 9
Not to forget that Perry has expressed his "sympathies" for her pathetic arse
This would not surprise me at all. Tyler Perry is a household name over in the States and he has access to more wealth than Harry does at this point in time. He would also be able to cast her in his movies etc and that is the world she has been relentlessly chasing for her whole life.

Also, the house that was circled in orange is huge from the ariel view photo. Meghan definitely wanted to live a very nouveau riche lifestyle and that isn’t how the Royals do things.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.