Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What? Like they can’t afford a 2.99 book? Hey Oprah, if you’re going to be gifting books send some to your local library. Boils my piss that multimillionaires get EVERYTHING for free. Grrrrr.
Rant over. As you were people (disclaimer, I would have chucked ‘witches’ in there but I’m quite new here and Im on me best behaviour, for now) 😁
Pull up a chair witch. Not the one with The Donald cushion on it, that's mom5's.
She loves sitting on The Donald's face, dirrrty girl that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Goodness...all that money and you make it look like a mock-medieval hotel?? I mean, the location and views are to kill for, but the interiors 🙈 not my cup of tea...
The one above is not the one they are staying at though, is it? One of the neighbours I guess 😁

Oh, and with 22 acres, surely there is somewhere they can walk the dogs...the other day it was just a photo op!
There is LITERALLY a flipping walking trail out the DAGGUM back door! It caused major controversy a couple years back because the property developer wanted to block hikers from accessing the part of the trail that comes up by the Perry residence. As of right now, I think they've been denied access to that part of the trail. And BECAUSE of that train, Paps can access them quite easily 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She's gotta blag the house for free as 100k isn't easy to come by when you're an out of work(tit) actress. Looks like we were right 🤔

This is bleeping suspicious. I reckon Meghan is going to set Thomas up to make it look like he's accepting bribes. Either way she's definitely going to try to shaft him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I have a lots of time to think about the birthday video.

I actually think they made a hash of it on purpose. Well she probably sold Harry the idea of looking like a normal family ! But knew releasing a video where the child is partially dressed, seems disinterested to sit still would cause criticism.

They have all the time in the world to create a natural video. One were it’s about Archie and not Megan. One were he is interested and dressed. If I tried to read to my one year old when she is tired or busy, she wouldn’t sit still.

Narcissistic people are so very clever at acting stupid. When it’s all just a clever game going on under the surface.
I can imagine her saying to Harry..... see we show the world our baby for his first birthday, and all people have done is criticise me. They hate me, they are negative about Archie..... hey presto no more pictures.

actually have they ever released a picture without them in it ?

Reactions: 13
There is LITERALLY a flipping walking trail out the DAGGUM back door! It caused major controversy a couple years back because the property developer wanted to block hikers from accessing the part of the trail that comes up by the Perry residence. As of right now, I think they've been denied access to that part of the trail. And BECAUSE of that train, Paps can access them quite easily 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
At least she doesn't have to go far for her staged pap shots... ahem, I mean hikes... 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Perry's home is where Meghan and Harry celebrated Archie's first birthday on Wednesday, having a 'smash cake' and Zoom chats with friends and family, a source told People magazine.
The couple shared a video of Meghan reading to Archie in a sweet video filmed last week and shared to the Save the Children Instagram account.”

what a load of :poop:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She is very down to earth. I got off of a train at Paddington station many moons ago, and Princess Anne alighted as well! Walked down the platform with everyone else. I didn’t see if she was picked up. Can you imagine Meghan slumming it on an intercity 125 with the plebs?
And yet "just call me Harry" booked out an entire coach rather than mix with the great unwashed for his gig in scotland touting his crappy travel site. Go figure.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This is bleeping suspicious. I reckon Meghan is going to set Thomas up to make it look like he's accepting bribes. Either way she's definitely going to try to shaft him.
if she's hanging with the likes of Oprah and Perry, she has some "good help" to do shady shite!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If piers morgan sets up a go fund me for Thomas in case he needs legal costs, or even if he just wants to blow it all on senoritas and tequila then I'd donate. Seriously, just to piss off the sugars ... then I'd tell them all on twatterworld and their heads would explode. Win win.

I have a lots of time to think about the birthday video.

I actually think they made a hash of it on purpose. Well she probably sold Harry the idea of looking like a normal family ! But knew releasing a video where the child is partially dressed, seems disinterested to sit still would cause criticism.

They have all the time in the world to create a natural video. One were it’s about Archie and not Megan. One were he is interested and dressed. If I tried to read to my one year old when she is tired or busy, she wouldn’t sit still.

Narcissistic people are so very clever at acting stupid. When it’s all just a clever game going on under the surface.
I can imagine her saying to Harry..... see we show the world our baby for his first birthday, and all people have done is criticise me. They hate me, they are negative about Archie..... hey presto no more pictures.

actually have they ever released a picture without them in it ?
Nah, they're just dopey cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They’ve been planning this since last summer, why on Earth don’t they have their own place? They could have easily found one within the 10ish months this has been planned. It’s sad that they have spent Christmas and Archie’s birthday both in friend’s houses.
Talking about houses, is there any update in them repaying they taxpayers for their reinvention or Frogmore cottage...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Honestly I know somebody just like this!!! You have a conversation with her and she'll go and tell somebody else a completely different story - sometimes it's jaw dropping!!

I don't know you or your Meghan but I'm pretty certain your friend who died didn't visit her and bad mouth you - this is just Meghan's control freakery and mind games!!! You're well rid of her. And I'm sure your friend who died would be horrified to know her name was being used like this.
Agree, I very much doubt the poor woman would go to all the effort of visiting just before she died (most likely not even well enough to be friends-hopping??) only to say horrible things.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This would not surprise me at all. Tyler Perry is a household name over in the States and he has access to more wealth than Harry does at this point in time. He would also be able to cast her in his movies etc and that is the world she has been relentlessly chasing for her whole life.

Also, the house that was circled in orange is huge from the ariel view photo. Meghan definitely wanted to live a very nouveau riche lifestyle and that isn’t how the Royals do things.
There is just one little problem: His current girlfriend is actually tall and beautiful and seems to be talented (photograpy, filmmaking) and she is big on charity.

MeAgain on the other hand is of average height, looks, wits and not at all talented. Her charitable work consists of getting people to do charitable acts for herself, like letting her crush in their mansions, lending out their private planes to her...
I can't see how she is going to reel this big makarel in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the 18 million dollar mansion they have, all they need is some barb wire and security men with guns and then you have A PRISON!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.