Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had a mutual friend, actually more mine than hers who got terminal cancer a few years ago. After the girl passed away my ‘Meghan friend’ told me that the friend who died had visited her before she died and told her what an awful person I was and how I’d told a lot of lies about her and that I was dangerous. I mean, how could I even begin to defend myself against those allegations? The girl had died so I couldn’t confront her and it destroyed all the good memories I had of the friend who died. Seriously, I have never known anyone to go out of their way when they’re terminally ill like that to spread hate and lies, if you’re dying you want to be with people you love and enjoy your time left. The film ‘Love Actually ‘ says that when the people in the planes knew they were going to die on 9/11, they contacted the people they loved, they didn’t try to spread hate and lies.

Other friends say they don’t believe my ‘Meghan friend’ and that the friend who died never went to see her, but even though they say that I’m still torn apart by it. That’s how toxic she is.
Woah, I am well behind once again on this thread, but this has hit a nerve... I sadly lost a friend to cancer just two weeks ago today and I absolutely do not believe that your friend would have said those awful things before she passed. In my experience, my friend focussed on living life to the max, and sparing her time and love for those who were worth it. It simply does not add up.

Your Meghan is a venomous witch who has lied through her teeth. It's utter nonsense. I know it must be incredibly hard, but don't let that vile and despicable excuse for a human being, darken your happy memories with your other friend who is actually worth your feelings and attention.

Like many others, I had a terrible experience with a Meghan, but in the workplace. She was my manager and she drove me out of a job I loved and had worked at for over ten years. I moved on, after being broken down and becoming a shell of my former self, and managed to build myself back up again, but lo-and-behold, she bleeping managed to follow me (pure coincidence) in my next workplace. Who knew London could be so small?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ This time I was ready though and I had her card marked. This is why I'm so intrigued by Megsy and fuckwit... They both demonstrate characteristics like my nemesis... I ponder over my feelings towards H, but am certain about M.

I'm so very sorry that you've had this awful experience. It's an unimaginable pain to me, even having gone through a similar loss recently myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh wow, shes clipped up a bit of Archie ( at 9.53 in the video) saying 'can't get it' when the book falls on the floor. I missed that when I watched it first.

That's no 1 year old. Unless he's some kind of genius. 3 word sentences are very rarely spoken by children 1 year or younger.
That is one hell of a stupid book for a child of that age.
theres no way a baby is going to be assimilate a drawing that partly looks like a rabbit and partly looks like a duck.
at that age you’re still trying to teach them what a duck looks like and what a rabbit looks like.
like the picture of the candlestick/ two crones...yes it’s a concept Archie dear..flip your eyes and brain one way..it’s a rabbit..okay..now a little brain switch..yayyy it’s a duck
got it?
no, neither did Archie.. obviously
bored shitless

im Really surprised Archie says dada at the end, because I wouldn’t have said that was Harry’s voice.
it didn’t sound like him at all
my two pennorth

Reactions: 21
We had a mutual friend, actually more mine than hers who got terminal cancer a few years ago. After the girl passed away my ‘Meghan friend’ told me that the friend who died had visited her before she died and told her what an awful person I was and how I’d told a lot of lies about her and that I was dangerous. I mean, how could I even begin to defend myself against those allegations? The girl had died so I couldn’t confront her and it destroyed all the good memories I had of the friend who died. Seriously, I have never known anyone to go out of their way when they’re terminally ill like that to spread hate and lies, if you’re dying you want to be with people you love and enjoy your time left. The film ‘Love Actually ‘ says that when the people in the planes knew they were going to die on 9/11, they contacted the people they loved, they didn’t try to spread hate and lies.

Other friends say they don’t believe my ‘Meghan friend’ and that the friend who died never went to see her, but even though they say that I’m still torn apart by it. That’s how toxic she is.
I'm so sorry to read this Penny. I am absolutely sure your friends are right. She never said those things about you! These people are not wired up right,they set out to destroy those they envy. They have to steal your sparkle as they are empty vessels. I have studied these types now and the more I learn the more I can second guess them. Read HG Tudor. He's a narcissistic bastard but he is spot on. Your friends are right 😊♥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
theres no way a baby is going to be assimilate a drawing that partly looks like a rabbit and partly looks like a duck.
at that age you’re still trying to teach them what a duck looks like and what a rabbit looks like.
like the picture of the candlestick/ two crones...yes it’s a concept Archie dear..flip your eyes and brain one way..it’s a rabbit..okay..now a little brain switch..yayyy it’s a duck
got it?
bored shitless

im Really surprised Archie says dada at the end, because I wouldn’t have said that was Harry’s voice.
my two pennorth
Maybe it was the Harry lookalike? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The video is all about her - nothing to do with celebrating the child’s first birthday.
It stinks of advertising. She appears to be advertising the book? Advertising her voice over skills? She seems very animated - but sadly, it’s for the camera, and not in interaction with her son.
Children’s books are a huge money maker, she may be paving her future here, as she is so interested in the book. I wouldn’t be surprised if Children’s Books are part of her (get rich quick) plan.

I feel really cynical about “Celebs” putting their names to children’s books:
Parents / gift buyers purchase celeb books, as they recognise the name.
They are easy to put together - hardly Shakespeare stuff.
We still buy children’s books. They are an ideal gift for little ones, and online versions don’t really work.
They make masses of cash for the (alleged) author.
I wouldn’t be shocked if we had a series of “Meghan and Harry” children’s books any time soon..

They couldn’t be arsed to make a nice video of Archie. He wasn’t properly dressed, and didn’t appear to be celebrating his birthday. He didn’t even look happy.
Selfish twits.

Reactions: 26
I thought Tyler Perry was a bit low class for the likes of Meghan. He’s not admired in the acting world for his skills like Sidney Poitier, Samuel L Jackson, Laurence Fisburne, etc.
She’s not looking for class. She’s married to a Prince.
She wants cold, hard cash. She’s completely nouveau riche and totally doesn’t get the old money / slightly shabby aristocratic thing.

Here is Tyler’s sparkling new house.

The video is all about her - nothing to do with celebrating the child’s first birthday.
It stinks of advertising. She appears to be advertising the book? Advertising her voice over skills? She seems very animated - but sadly, it’s for the camera, and not in interaction with her son.
Children’s books are a huge money maker, she may be paving her future here, as she is so interested in the book. I wouldn’t be surprised if Children’s Books are part of her (get rich quick) plan.
She’s trademarked TigTots
Its only a matter of time before we see the reemergence of the Tig

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She wants cold, hard cash. She’s completely nouveau riche and totally doesn’t get the old money / slightly shabby aristocratic thing.

his new house is even more ridiculous!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10

The stuff she talks about and quoted before she met Harry made her seem like she wanted class. So I guess she’s this pseudo intellectually then.

Reactions: 13

Here's the latest from Yankee Wally. Enjoy 😁
I do love this woman..Blodwyn, as I call her..I urge you to listen to it , she can spout a whole load of rubbish but she has me in hysterics
she so reminds me of my Welsh Aunt Nellie and Aunt Edna..they were a hoot.
Harry like dirty women...classic
shouldve brushed Archies hair, put it in a little quiff..
dirty nappy..Archie in his underwear..so like my aunts
and then..the comment..Just look of the state of it...so them and my welsh cousin Sue..when Meghan appears after giving birth to Archie, and her abdomen looks weird

blodwyns videos are so unpolished and so unprofessional as she scoots backwards and forward through her collection, and forgets her words...but she’s priceless..a real superstar..she must be invited on here
if shes not here already
please get her to change her name to Blodwyn 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Woah, I am well behind once again on this thread, but this has hit a nerve... I sadly lost a friend to cancer just two weeks ago today and I absolutely do not believe that your friend would have said those awful things before she passed. In my experience, my friend focussed on living life to the max, and sparing her time and love for those who were worth it. It simply does not add up.

Your Meghan is a venomous witch who has lied through her teeth. It's utter nonsense. I know it must be incredibly hard, but don't let that vile and despicable excuse for a human being, darken your happy memories with your other friend who is actually worth your feelings and attention.

Like many others, I had a terrible experience with a Meghan, but in the workplace. She was my manager and she drove me out of a job I loved and had worked at for over ten years. I moved on, after being broken down and becoming a shell of my former self, and managed to build myself back up again, but lo-and-behold, she bleeping managed to follow me (pure coincidence) in my next workplace. Who knew London could be so small?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ This time I was ready though and I had her card marked. This is why I'm so intrigued by Megsy and fuckwit... They both demonstrate characteristics like my nemesis... I ponder over my feelings towards H, but am certain about M.

I'm so very sorry that you've had this awful experience. It's an unimaginable pain to me, even having gone through a similar loss recently myself.
You can't leave us hanging, what happened when she started working at your new place and you were ready??

Reactions: 14
got it?
bored shitless

my two pennorth
I did not think it sounded like Harry either
So who’s the daddy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am so curious as to why they keep living in other people’s homes. They are either A) not stable enough in their marriage to invest in a property together right now B) not sure they will be staying in LA/the USA permanently or C) have a severe liquidity issue. Possibly all three...but it is very weird. If it were ONLY option B, surely they would just buy a modest (I use that term loosely) home and have it at a US ‘base’ as they supposedly are keeping Frogmore as a U.K. ‘base’. I guess option D is that they are actively trying to look like the little victims who had to flee the U.K. in the night, chased out by racists with pitchforks, and think doing the celebrity version of couch surfing promotes that.

The money situation must be very bad. I would give anything for a breakdown of their financials. I bet it would be very grim. That house is also so unattractive. It just has that vapid, early aughts look. No soul, no history. Just size for size’s sake. No wonder the properties available to her from the royal family were so unacceptable to her, if this is what she likes.

Reactions: 28
You can't leave us hanging, what happened when she started working at your new place and you were ready??
Oh, I'm afraid I don't have an amazingly interesting story to tell. Fortunately, I wasn't reporting directly to her this time. I remained professional and didn't mutter a word about our history to anyone. I wanted to see how things panned out, as at that time, I still questioned if I was the crazy one and had somehow made it all up before. They master the knack of making you feel like that, right?

I didn't have to say anything to anyone else; within a few weeks, she had started to obliterate things. People were leaving with no jobs lined up, morale was low... Finally, I found the reassurance and closure I needed to know she was the fucked up one. I knew it was a matter of time before she'd be after me again though. You don't raise a grievance against someone like that and get away with it. She tried to extend my probation period, probably to try and manage me out, but she wasn't able to, as she didn't have that control and I'd passed all my prior reviews which fucked her off, big time. She hated to think that normal rules applied to the things that she wanted.

Anyway, I just knew that you can't argue with stupid, and made the decision to stay in the job for a certain amount of time before leaving myself. I wanted to control my own feelings and decisions this time.

Interestingly, she fell pregnant around the same time as M. The dates were hazy as she tried to hide it for months (there was speculation over her right to full maternity benefits). She was HUGE though (like M) and then gave birth a matter of days after Archie was born. Her birth announcement was weird. Nothing maternal about it at all, and she even joked that M&H were stealing the limelight.

The similarities between these two narc women are uncanny. The word salads, the weird vacant looks, with a tilted head as they look straight through you. The superiority and mood swings... You towed the line, or you were out. You had to sell your soul to the devil, to successfully work for that woman. She had her lackeys who served her and her only. I always used think of the scene in the Freddie Kruger film where he uses the guys (?) veins to pull him along as a puppet before smashing his head into a TV screen. (Apologies if people don't like horror films).

I think of her as The bleep. Which is why @Freda makes me laugh so much.

Sorry for long, boring story. It was tough though. Thanks for the therapy! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 26
got it?
bored shitless

my two pennorth
Here’s a more appropriate story for Archie
Prince Cinders leads a very hard life. Bullied by his three hairy brothers about his less-than-perfect looks, he spends all his time cleaning and tidying up after them. One Saturday night Prince Cinders' luck changes as a small, dirty fairy falls down the chimney and promises that his wishes shall come true. Not all the fairy's spells turn out as planned in this zany twist of a traditional story. (sadly no image of the dirty fairy)
CB55071B-3CBC-4FFE-B8B9-3CFCB433C93F.jpeg
E098463C-54CC-44C8-A79D-231FDB67277F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
H
I distinctly recall Hazza saying either in the performance he gave immediately after the birth or the one a couple of days later with her n Archie something about him arriving a little bit later or being overdue, hmmm.
He arrived a bit later than expected?
Bloody Royal Mail! I bet Meghan tore them a new one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.