Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so β€œwoke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think its similar to republicans and Democrats. Republicans to me are most (but not all) catholics.
Catholics and mormons....that sounds crazier than here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ some of my best mates are catholics tho, so I'm not a bleep that way πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The only protestant working in a office of catholics in a very catholic area. I'm surprised I havent been kneecapped yet (shot through the knees, we're all fond of that type of punishment shooting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

I didnt meet my first catholic til I was 17!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ couldnt believe it...her eyes weren't even that close together! But she did say Haitch instead of Aitch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And who doesnt love the 12th parades!! Uppa SPB πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ˜‚

I am so sorry to everyone else on this thread, I've completely derailed it! Sorry guys πŸ™ˆ
I started it!! Leave it to the American πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

mod edit,
probably best to go back to Harry and meghan and move on from the NI/ROI divide πŸ˜‰ Some posts have been removed so we don’t derail with politics.

Reactions: 6
Who wrote that pile of utter shite ?
Meghan demanded that protocols were changed and the Queen is senile. bleeping hell. Sounds like that fiction was written by Smeg. 🀒
I've just noticed that it was that bleep Andrew Morton who wrote that crap, although its been sensationalised by the Enquirer so probably not entirely written by him. He should be ashamed of himself.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I do not believe she gave birth to that child. I think she used a fake bump and a surrogate. Harry is probably the father, but to conceive naturally at 38 within a year of marriage is unusual, especially after a visit to Lake Como and the Clooneys, who miraculously had twins with an older mother/ secret transgender person. The baby looks like he has no idea who she is, children of that age are normally climbing all over you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
😑😑 she'll def be calling the paps herself

Also I will be bleeping raging if she makes any kind of success for herself. I doubt it and she has no credibility at all. Shes an all round bleep.
Unfortunately she's more likely to be successful than Harry poor sod. At the very least she will be starting the Tig again and becoming an influencer. I doubt whether she'll get great acting jobs but there are endless guest slots she can make appearances in. You know popping up to talk about fashion (even though she has no taste) or to comment on the royal family. I just wonder what the hell Harry will be doing other than babysitting.
Still as soon as she knows that she can be successful without him being in the picture then it's curtains for Harry.

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker first time poster. What has always puzzled me is that Megg is a totally different type to his normal girlfriends. Especially Chelsea who I think he really loved. So in my humble opinion he was in lust with this one thanks to her flattery and now of course it has all gone tits up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Unfortunately she's more likely to be successful than Harry poor sod. At the very least she will be starting the Tig again and becoming an influencer. I doubt whether she'll get great acting jobs but there are endless guest slots she can make appearances in. You know popping up to talk about fashion (even though she has no taste) or to comment on the royal family. I just wonder what the hell Harry will be doing other than babysitting.
Still as soon as she knows that she can be successful without him being in the picture then it's curtains for Harry.
Imagine an influencer being in the RF πŸ™„ I think keeping harry indoors is her main plan to give him all that privacy he wanted with the child he probably wanted (I dont think she wanted archie at all - that's if hes hers) and then, as you say, will sack harry off cus hes holding her back or some other shite like that πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 11
Like a kind of Paul Burrell

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker first time poster. What has always puzzled me is that Megg is a totally different type to his normal girlfriends. Especially Chelsea who I think he really loved. So in my humble opinion he was in lust with this one thanks to her flattery and now of course it has all gone tits up.
She manipulated him, led him on, cut him off and then made him chase her. Very unbalanced relationship. She even wrote an article about how to bag a man using those tactics. H is very low IQ, so reading or researching is probably not one of his good points.

Reactions: 16
Think it's more of a cock up .... literally.

• Haha
I’m crossing πŸ‘€β€™s here, I mean threads I knowπŸ™„ is that illegal? But never noticed Syco had a bung eye too 😏 anyone else?
9EAB3FBE-5933-4E66-BCDC-B6E7316F31F1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Usually the authors get a percentage of net returns and it's smaller than people imagine. Certainly not more than 20% probaly much lower. This is due to the coats involved for printing and storage for the publisher. There may have been an advance to the authors but then rhey only get more money if the book sells well and not before the publisher has recouped the advance.
Smeg and Harry won't get anything unless they are on the signed contract as co-authors.
It’s not going to make their fortune then, another own goal, surely just another example of shooting themselves in the foot

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.