Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is lovely. Our weather has a total mind of its own but it’s worth it to live here.
I'm jealous!!!!

Husband said the snake that came up on the deck while he was sitting there was about 5 ft long and a good 2" round. 🥺🥺🥺 screw THAT!!!!! OF course, they are having there fun with me. Now it makes sense as to why he was walking the yard with a big ol' stick 🤦🏻‍♀️ and my mother n law told our 17 yr to watch for snakes when he walked to our back house on the property. As long as it's not a water moccasin (cotton mouth) I'm somewhat good. 🥴

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Right thats it!!!
I read alot of stuff on here that makes my toes curl but I scroll on and leave it be. BUT when I read all these terrible things being said about snakes well then I have to speak up!
Snakes are beautiful creatures. They have personalities, they can be seriously snuggly, pretty cheeky and their tongues tickle so sweetly when they're smelling your face!
Plus they do make stunning shoes and bags..
:unsure::eek:🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m a few pages behind so apologies if I’m repeating but seriously nothing from Harry for VE Day?
Unless I have missed it?
Really disgusting if so.
Appreciate he has no social media presence at the moment but he’s managed to get vids out when it’s suited him?

• Angry
Reactions: 22
When she gets an inferior tiara, banana bread, Harry tries to say something through his gif mask, the list goes on...

Is walking over a bridge a euphemism?
I am too innocent to to have thought of that ;)
I was just thinking he lived /lives in Henley
And he made a big thing walking over London Bridge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Come and visit. I’ll take you on guided tours. 😎

Nothing at all. Spineless idiot.
You can bet if it was marking an event that was important or significant to meagain, it would darn well have been mentioned and publicised by her. Why is he so weak with her but so foul to his nonagenarian grandparents who, may I add, as a 35 year old, he is so lucky to still have around?!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
.........all the caring for ex servicemen, invictus, missing his army pals - obviously only relevant when they’re trying to flog something.
Despite all this drama, I’ve still had a little soft spot for Harry. I’m not one to hold a grudge but when this goes tits up (and it’s def when not if), I don’t give a duck where he ends up but not the UK and no more of my money.
He is an utter disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It is lovely. Our weather has a total mind of its own but it’s worth it to live here. Roasting hot today, snow forecast for tomorrow 🤷🏻‍♀️
Stunning places to visit ,we stayed at Elm Bank in Spital, really nice and quiet ........ Hoping to stay a couple of days on our way up to Scotland when lockdown over

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Afternoon all...

Its been a long hard day... too much gin last night led to a very very bad head today and spending most of it in bed trying to sleep it off 🤭🤭

Oh dear 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyhows... any gossip from the gruesome twosome today?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am too innocent to to have thought of that ;)
I was just thinking he lived /lives in Henley
And he made a big thing walking over London Bridge
I didn't realise he lives in Henley, I'll look out for him next time I go. George Clooney lives about 5 miles from me and I've never seen him either - not that I want to, I find him strange and his wife even stranger. I know he's been known to hang out at The Bull in Sonning, which is a lovely pub, but the thought of running into him puts me off going!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This “book” will be an own goal if that précis ^ is true
Everything they’ve done so far has been an own goal, everything they‘ve touched has turned to tit,

They are just going to make themselves look even more unhinged!

Out of interest who gets the money from this book? Them or scoobydoo? Because I doubt it will keep either for very long!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.