Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was posted today 9 March. Looks v unwell.

Where's he got all his hair from??he's never had that much before...I'm shocked🙊👴🧔
And it doesn't look ginger like before...
Is it me,do I need to make an essential travel journey to Specsavers???he's gone all stick thin, Hollywood artificial American(apologies to Mo5😘)...
I'll be glad when this piggin weekends over with the continuous shocks,thought big si was bad enough but now the qs losing it and hs is a ginge no more,my grip on reality is loosening by the minute.the next thing I'll be shopping in Asda in my pyjamas,not giving a chuff🙊🤯🤪....there will be some kind of alcohol liquid being consumed from a brown paper bag while jogging,cos I can't rest on a park bench,cos it's not allowed cos of Rona....I'll be getting on a bus without a face mask and hand sanitizer,and coughing continuously and telling everyone it's asthma,and taking exercise TWICE a day for a hour and 5 mins per time,....
It's the thin end of a very thick,MDF wedge.
Seriously....think of the children 🤯🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
But that’s for babies under 3 months isn’t it? By 1 colour is good. Flap books are good as the baby can use its pincer grip & have a surprise.
Yes that's what I thought it's recommended for babies. The content of the book doesn't really match the design, it's too advanced. There is a lot of black and white in the baby market though, mainly because it blends in with the furniture for parents who don't want primary colours spoiling their decor...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
His hair *is* looking thicker. I don’t see that much difference? He looks like he’s lost some weight, which makes sense if Meghan has put him on some ridiculous diet. I wish he learnt what he wanted to say instead of just reading it. Sounded so monotone and his eyes flickering just irked me.

It looks like he is still in the basement too. She had a chair and a window.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Where's he got all his hair from??he's never had that much before...I'm shocked🙊👴🧔
And it doesn't look ginger like before...
Is it me,do I need to make an essential travel journey to Specsavers???he's gone all stick thin, Hollywood artificial American(apologies to Mo5😘)...
I'll be glad when this piggin weekends over with the continuous shocks,thought big si was bad enough but now the qs losing it and hs is a ginge no more,my grip on reality is loosening by the minute.the next thing I'll be shopping in Asda in my pyjamas,not giving a chuff🙊🤯🤪....there will be some kind of alcohol liquid being consumed from a brown paper bag while jogging,cos I can't rest on a park bench,cos it's not allowed cos of Rona....I'll be getting on a bus without a face mask and hand sanitizer,and coughing continuously and telling everyone it's asthma,and taking exercise TWICE a day for a hour and 5 mins per time,....
It's the thin end of a very thick,MDF wedge.
Seriously....think of the children 🤯🤪
I guess it's the Hollywood pressure to look homogenized, hair transplant, hair colour tweak to look less ginger, diet consisting of a mini salad once a day, prescription drugs to stop you missing cigs and beer. He'll get the Simon Cowell choppers next and go Vegan (except in private).😎😁

Gawd help us if he ever meets Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon 😳😃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thread title idea:

Harry and Meghan #22 Meghan gets her clunge on whilst Harry's locked in the dungeon!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's to be hoped they leave the Queen out of it she's an old lady ffs ! But if they decide to attack her they will never be welcomed back by the public ,they will have burnt their bridges forever
That’s exactly what I was going to post. You don’t diss our Queen and get away with it!

Reactions: 16
Where is the light source coming from in that video - it really looks like he's down one of those secret tunnels that leads out of a castle!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm intrigued that Harry didn't comment on VE day, he may not have Instagram account any more but he could have done something through invictus..
Quite agree, Donald Trump laid a wreath yesterday, there’s really no excuse for the silence from ‘arry - given it’s not that long since he was sprouting on about having the backs of squaddies everywhere!

Thread title idea:

Harry and Meghan #22 - Meghan has Harry by the short and curlys...

Assuming that hasn't been used already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Where is the light source coming from in that video - it really looks like he's down one of those secret tunnels that leads out of a castle!
You could be on to something. Perhaps he's not in LA after all but Queeenie had him carted off to the Tower locked up after a loopy outburst 🤪

Reactions: 4
I might draw him on a balloon.
Yes, I'm that bleeping bored.

Oh duck it, I'll do them both.

Scoobie doo exploded. Very satisfying it was too. Literally scared the tit out of the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's to be hoped they leave the Queen out of it she's an old lady ffs ! But if they decide to attack her they will never be welcomed back by the public ,they will have burnt their bridges forever
I just had a thought (dangerous I know, I don’t do it too often). Their timing is so off on everything.
I don’t want anything to happen to HM
The Queen or DoE but if there was a massive period of mourning in the UK
and lots of positive wall to wall press coverage available for free across all media, the markles book could die a
quick death and make them
even more unpopular and unsaleable.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.