Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This “book” will be an own goal if that précis ^ is true
Superb. Bring it on I say, and lance the boil. The cash will stop and the titles will be revoked.

The resulting backlash against them will be insurmountable.

I think M actually believes she can take on the Monarchy and win. What a stupid, stupid woman.

Her name will be mud amongst all the people whose favour she values. Harry is a lost cause. Hopefully Archie can be salvaged.

I've mentioned it before but she's no strategist. She just keeps upping the ante to ridiculous levels and hoping the royals will fold. Daft cow.

Her overweening arrogance will be her own downfall. Apparently the drama lessons she attended didn't cover the Greek classical tropes of Hubris / Nemesis.

Ha bloody ha.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Everything they’ve done so far has been an own goal, everything they‘ve touched has turned to tit,

They are just going to make themselves look even more unhinged!

Out of interest who gets the money from this book? Them or scoobydoo? Because I doubt it will keep either for very long!
Usually the authors get a percentage of net returns and it's smaller than people imagine. Certainly not more than 20% probaly much lower. This is due to the coats involved for printing and storage for the publisher. There may have been an advance to the authors but then rhey only get more money if the book sells well and not before the publisher has recouped the advance.
Smeg and Harry won't get anything unless they are on the signed contract as co-authors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'll bring you on a tour of Northern Ireland but I couldnt bring you on a tour of the republic of ireland (no other reason than I've only been over the border 3 times!)

Oh I'm delighted there is a fellow Norn Iron' on this thread ♥

• Heart
Anyone else find themselves longing for the days of Henry VIII, where if the wife wronged her royal husband and/or his family, she faced the guillotine? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hate them!!!!! Woke up one Father's Day morning, and it was just me, our oldest Son, and our 2 yr old (he's 13 now) fixing to get Father's Day surprises ready for my hubs (who was fishing with 2 of the boys)....... sprawled out in my living room was a damn snake!!! I lost my ever loving mind!!!!! I don't do snakes!!!!
Biggest Fears: Clowns, snakes, frogs, bridges, cockroaches, spiders, alligators, tornadoes, and MeggsyMyrkles feet
Am with you. I’m Australian and can handle the majority -frogs 🐸? no biggy, spiders? Pah. Cockroaches? - meh. But show me a fat, shiny scaly, slithery bastard of a 🐍 (especially a bleeping Cobra) and I will lose my tit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Right thats it!!!
I read alot of stuff on here that makes my toes curl but I scroll on and leave it be. BUT when I read all these terrible things being said about snakes well then I have to speak up!
Snakes are beautiful creatures. They have personalities, they can be seriously snuggly, pretty cheeky and their tongues tickle so sweetly when they're smelling your face!
Plus they do make stunning shoes and bags..
A girl after my own heart! Only prob. Is that you have to massage the handbags with face cream or all the little scales dry up and turn up. Crocodile would be better - are they nice when they lick your face as well ? .Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I didn't realise he lives in Henley, I'll look out for him next time I go. George Clooney lives about 5 miles from me and I've never seen him either - not that I want to, I find him strange and his wife even stranger. I know he's been known to hang out at The Bull in Sonning, which is a lovely pub, but the thought of running into him puts me off going!
Oooh my friend lives in sonning... and it’s not Theresa May either

Reactions: 5
Am with you. I’m Australian and can handle the majority -frogs 🐸? no biggy, spiders? Pah. Cockroaches? - meh. But show me a fat, shiny scaly, slithery bastard of a 🐍 (especially a bleeping Cobra) and I will lose my tit.
I forgot y'all have some insane snakes in Australia!!!

• Heart
I can't believe that alleged meagain is calling the queen senile...and they hate PC.he will be so glad to hear that since it's probably 5he one providing the funds to keep them in style to which she thinks she deserves.if I was the Q,I'd consult the solicitors for a court case and if I was PC,I'd stop the money tap,and I've I was W or Camilla I'd make their lives as much a misery as I could.im not that much of a royalist but I do appreciate how much we benefit from the tourist trade they bring and am quite proud that other countries envy us the heritage and culture and history.
I know she is a nasty piece of work but the depths she has sunk to make me wonder what kind of ppl walk this planet and if I will ever truly trust my judgement of ppl again.
How can they slag of the very ppl that they are grabbing money off hand over fist???
I wonder if she was Oliver Cromwell in a previous life or if the devil actually does walk the earth.
Shame no one has brought out a doll of her,so we could get one to stick pins in...she's a raving lunatic and noone cares!!
Please keep thriving and washing,it's more important than ever...❤😘🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry, but if this is true then they really are scum and there is no way back for either of them.
Wow. If she did indeed call the Queen senile what a bleeping witch. Does she think she is any match intellectually or any otherwise than QE? Meghan is so cheap she attacks anyone she’s threatened by and can’t manipulate. duck me and I am no royalist but respect the role and the boring as duck tit the queens done in her time and yes from a palace or three but you could never call her senile not even now or at worst a grifter, ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm surprised they put that video out - was that really the best one out of all the takes I bet they did?

He doesn't seem to seek out much eye contact with Cringe or Ginge - I thought babies were all about the eye contact?
it was take 5.. Archie couldn't take anymore of this strange woman he doesn't know!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Great Britain consists of England, Scotland and Wales. The United Kingdom 🇬🇧 is Great Britain plus Northern Ireland. The south of Ireland, or Eire, is a Republic.
Thank you for the breakdown. I'm sure many roll there eyes when I ask these questions.....but I don't know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Since we where talking about VE day yesterday. Ireland was Neutral during WW2.

When people talk of the Irish Troops the vast majority where from Northern Ireland, however, thousands from Ireland were brave enough to enlist of there own accord when they didn't have to as Ireland was Neutral.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.