Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate them!!!!! Woke up one Father's Day morning, and it was just me, our oldest Son, and our 2 yr old (he's 13 now) fixing to get Father's Day surprises ready for my hubs (who was fishing with 2 of the boys)....... sprawled out in my living room was a damn snake!!! I lost my ever loving mind!!!!! I don't do snakes!!!!
Biggest Fears: Clowns, snakes, frogs, bridges, cockroaches, spiders, alligators, tornadoes, and MeggsyMyrkles feet
Where do you live Mo5?
( i think I would have to move house if I found a snake in my lounge)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Tbh, I would hate them a fraction less if their new book/ film rumours were focusing on something other than their endless story of ditching the RF. Have they no shame? Is this really their legacy?
Why aren’t they focusing content on topics they ‘allegedly care’ so much about (until they don’t care) like ......the environment/ sustainability/ raising a family/ fabulous African locations/ Commonwealth cultures, or some such other value adding topics?
Hawking their story about abandoning the RF is no better than any other z lister pimping out their one claim to fame (a la Katie price staged pap shots/ Kerry Katonas miracle weight loss etc).
As a final rage, why are they always such freeloaders using other people’s homes and jets. Why can’t they arrange their own? I don’t get it. Knobs!
I absolutely agree with you, yet, Chas pedalo Andy Fergie and Diana all accepted largess from dodgy billionaires.
Andy made a career out of it.
The Queens too soft, I'd ban all that.
For normal peeps if a dodgy rich person offered you a holiday you'd smell a ar at wouldn't you? Or have pride enough to pay for your own holiday. I suppose they think they are doing the scummy rich people a massive favour by parking their arses on their aughts, which in a way they are, it that's wrong isn't it.

Reactions: 6
Bloody insomnia.... Browsing, found this....a movie now, didn't see that coming did we 😉 Glad all ok MO5
Can you imagine Smeghan's fury watching someone else being cast in the lead role.... :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Perhaps Gangan and family have had a whip round to fund it....!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here’s a proper Duke and Duchess, dressing in a respectable manner and asking vulnerable war veterans if they are ok.
W&K have been fantastic during lockdown, I’ve found their video calls really morale boosting and uplifting. The RF, apart from the Harkles seem to innately understand their duty at times of crisis.

The Queen was once again awesome. I feel so protective of her; she is elderly, but strong.
The Queens speech had me blubbering like a witch !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh no, that would freak me out - I can feel my feet curling at the thought. I also hate bridges, especially ones over water, but then I have a phobia of rivers. There is a long wooden footbridge in Henley-on-Thames that I've only been brave enough to walk across once, I found it truly nerve wracking. Every time I go to Henley-on-Thames I always end up stuck in traffic crossing the bridge over the Thames and end up sat in my car on the bridge above the water - I HATE it!! 😰😰😰
I feel your pain!!!! Our MAIN bridge off the interstate has had NUMEROUS articles and surveys written about how dangerous it is. Been stuck a few times due to traffic or a wreck 🥺🥺🥺. And during a hurricane evacuation, I made a wrong turn at 3:00 am and found myself on an old wooden bridge (that a train runs down the the middle of) in New Orleans 😳😳 then once I made it down, had to go BACK over the damn thing, in order to continue our evaluation 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Husband and kids were behind me in a truck watching me freak. I was in mini van with cats, food, and important papers, pictures, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think Harry was desperate to get married and have children. I think he was envious of what William and Kate had.

Meghan came along, already had experience of the spotlight which is apparently what his previous girlfriends struggled with and with her being older he needed to get her down the aisle quickly if he was going to have children.

I think she is very fake. I personally don't think the press was racist against her, she had a lot of positive press initially.

Both her and Harry and many other celebs are hypocrites with regard to climate change and private flights. Planting a few trees or paying a fine doesn't negate the carbon emissions of taking such a flight.

The face they want to be self sufficient is laughable. They are only bankable because of their connection with the royal family.

I think they will divorce eventually but she will never set foot in the UK again.

I've always felt sorry for Harry after seeing him behind his mother coffin. I don't doubt he has mental health problems. Its incredibly sad to see the breakdown of the relationship with his brother.

Reactions: 31
Morning ladies. Has someone been burning a candle?

Aunty Legals been thinking..not a pretty sight. What next? If SmegsnBarry decide to bail they should do so now enter secret negotiations (Zero Engagement anyone?) and quietly drop it saying theyve kissed and made up and heres an interview about tit, with the loving couple in their luxury federal detention facility....

Alternatively there will be a period of behind the scenes skirmishing and next we know will either be further Applications most probably by Associated just to remind Bunions that they have a stake up a tender part of her anatomy and theres only two ways out (ouch). The remotest possibility of all is a Trial no later than the beginning of next year and possibly a little sooner. The slowest party determines the speed. A lot of money will have to be spent, real money not gifts of unused hideous real estate from publicity shy "Hollywood Moghuls" but the actual real liquid stuff that some fucker somewhere has earned and been persuaded to pay into her bank account to fund a dead dog of a case. Shall we have a whip round?

Meantime she's not going to have a career in the film industry. The PR about the project is an end in itself. Maybe a cameo designed to make her look funny or warm (good luck with that) but there just arent the fans; worse association with either of them is likely to be very damaging to any other brand; and money's going to be tight. There is no "content" being made; most productions have been furloughed; and you cant get filming insurance, because of Covid, without which no-ones investing in risk.

So its either a bogus Charidee like the Clinton Foundation that launders money into huge salaries for the founders, allegedly. Same problem. Even the Clinton Foundation occasionally fields Chelsea talking about diorhea in Africa. ThicknThin (Copyright: the Beckhams, sorry) have no credibility here, and only a vague notoriety in the States (and anyway our beloved cousins are a bit neuralgic about the British Crown). Harry's military trauma base (about which Im sure he was sincere) is basically British and he's as welcome here as Philip Schoffield at a Scout Camp with a bag of dildos; she has no charitable narrative to push other than word salad about inspiring women and fake racism - not much of a sell.

When the friends who came along because of the mystique of the BRF and the free publicity have stopped returning the calls, she's going to be doing a Round the World Yacht Race and he's going to be judging stripping housewives on Italian TV. Possibly with Bercow: "Signore e Signori. Il due stronzi Inglese!"

Have a nice weekend ya'all.
Thick and Thin .... beautiful.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You don’t see Harry looking at Meghan with such affection....
I think he had a soft spot for Kate and can't hide it with the way he looks at her ,true I've never seen him look like that at Meghan ,and I've never seen him look as happy as when he was in the company of Will and Kate

Reactions: 21
Where do you live Mo5?
( i think I would have to move house if I found a snake in my lounge)
SW Louisiana surrounded by a river and a few bayous. When it rains hard for a few days, our road floods and there's about 10 of us who become our own personal island. We can get in or out without a boat. We've had quite a bit of rain, therefore now that it's heating up the snakes will start coming out 🤢🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
To anyone struggling with phobias try Stand-Up.
I'm impervious to any of them now.

SW Louisiana surrounded by a river and a few bayous. When it rains hard for a few days, our road floods and there's about 10 of us who become our own personal island. We can get in or out without a boat. We've had quite a bit of rain, therefore now that it's heating up the snakes will start coming out 🤢🤢🤢
no offence but that sounds like the opening of a horror film. I bet it builds character though!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😱 I couldn’t live there.

You don’t come across many Alligators, snakes or tornadoes here in deepest darkest Northumberland either. Spiders I can do, not rodents of any kind though.

Oddly Ive developed a real fear when driving over bridges in the past few years. 🤷🏻‍♀️
So jealous of you living in Northumberland, its a lovely place, we came up twice last year on holiday

I don't think he wanted to, William tried to speak to him about it , told him he thought he was moving too fast, and as stubbord and petulant as harry is, he wouldnt listen and they fell out, ive no doubt he was in love with her, also seeing Wills and Kate so happy with their children and love for each other, he wanted that too, after several failed relationships, also time was moving on for children etc. Plus she was showing him only her good side and pushing her way into his life, he's weak and spineless and got his own way or so he thought. I also don't think anyone could have imagined at that time how catastrophic she could be for the royal family and actual how calculating she really is.
He wanted what Will had, a happy, close marriage, good in laws and lovely children .... But instead he ended up with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So jealous of you living in Northumberland, its a lovely place, we came up twice last year on holiday

He wanted what Will had, a happy, close marriage, good in laws and lovely children .... But instead he ended up with her
It is lovely. Our weather has a total mind of its own but it’s worth it to live here. Roasting hot today, snow forecast for tomorrow 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.