Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're absolutely right, they were the best of friends, went to concerts and charities together, Harry and Kate love each other like brother and sister, and William loved his younger brother being part of their little group, they all three laughed together and ribbed each other, Now look at them, all because of that witch Markle. HARRY needs to wake up fast and do the right thing and F@@@ her off,. He's hurt his family too much now to let this continue, How could he treat a 94 year old like he has done, and her being the Queen of our country disrespected by some 2 bit hanger on. I'm proud of our Royal family including Prince Charles and William and Kate at how they've handled this little tosser and his sidekick.
Rant Over !!!
My brother and I lived together for a while and he hooked up with some girl that ended up living in my house and destroyed my house and our family, he couldnt see the fault in her n the more I pointed it out the more it pushed them together. I knew she was cheating on him but said nothing (no point) Eventually she dumped him n left him high n dry with £1000s of debt and a wedding day that was all booked n paid for

I barely talk to him now n we were best buds for years. I suppose the RF are hoping she dumps him - I know my brother wouldve never dumped that wenchy bleep so til then we'll just sit back n watch the shitshow of Cringe n ginge

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
My money is on him being in a different dark place - deep depression. All the body language we have seen from him recently has pointed towards it. He probably can't get out of bed & has no-one to turn to. I think the penny has dropped. He didn't anticipate having to give up his Royal role when HM made Harry choose. That was not on the cards for him. Since making that decision, he has surely been questioning his entire life & identity. And with all the VE celebrations in the media, the Queen's speech, etc. going ahead perfectly without his presence, he'll feel like a nobody. But that's what you wanted Just Harry, wasn't it?
I agree he's made himself into a total outsider, the depression he must be feeling now that he can actual stop and think what a total tw@@ he's been must be unbearable, there's no way in this world he's happy with his decision or his life now. He must be looking at his family and friends in the UK and feeling shite, but HE did it no one else, let that jumped up narcissistic d head get her claws into everything she could. NO ONE else to blame like Diana,,,,,,, act in haste to spite other people, even though parts of her I liked I couldn't stand her playing with fire then moaning about getting burned time and time again, this is exactly what Harry is like, stupid and stubborn and selfish. HE will now learn the hard way.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
😱 I couldn’t live there.

You don’t come across many Alligators, snakes or tornadoes here in deepest darkest Northumberland either. Spiders I can do, not rodents of any kind though.

Oddly Ive developed a real fear when driving over bridges in the past few years. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well you do get the odd basking adder Penny.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
My brother and I lived together for a while and he hooked up with some girl that ended up living in my house and destroyed my house and our family, he couldnt see the fault in her n the more I pointed it out the more it pushed them together. I knew she was cheating on him but said nothing (no point) Eventually she dumped him n left him high n dry with £1000s of debt and a wedding day that was all booked n paid for

I barely talk to him now n we were best buds for years. I suppose the RF are hoping she dumps him - I know my brother wouldve never dumped that wenchy bleep so til then we'll just sit back n watch the shitshow of Cringe n ginge
One of my son's is in a similar scenario now with an ex he has a child with, and of course his son is being used to barter for whatever she want off him, but HE will figure it out and learn his lesson slowly but surely,,,,witches or witches as I think but I love all my grandkids with a passion so I grin and bear it .!...( for now) 😁

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I hate them!!!!! Woke up one Father's Day morning, and it was just me, our oldest Son, and our 2 yr old (he's 13 now) fixing to get Father's Day surprises ready for my hubs (who was fishing with 2 of the boys)....... sprawled out in my living room was a damn snake!!! I lost my ever loving mind!!!!! I don't do snakes!!!!
Biggest Fears: Clowns, snakes, frogs, bridges, cockroaches, spiders, alligators, tornadoes, and MeggsyMyrkles feet
Snakes can get in the bin.

I may legitimately have come close to wetting myself with laughter :ROFLMAO: I’m in my forties, so this is now an age-related hazard. I must borrow this line and use it in a sentence.
Agreed. It will become a cult phrase🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Considering how close the three were you have to wonder why he didn’t spot the red flags and wonder why they both clearly disliked Smeg so much.
I don't think he wanted to, William tried to speak to him about it , told him he thought he was moving too fast, and as stubbord and petulant as harry is, he wouldnt listen and they fell out, ive no doubt he was in love with her, also seeing Wills and Kate so happy with their children and love for each other, he wanted that too, after several failed relationships, also time was moving on for children etc. Plus she was showing him only her good side and pushing her way into his life, he's weak and spineless and got his own way or so he thought. I also don't think anyone could have imagined at that time how catastrophic she could be for the royal family and actual how calculating she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Looking at the royal family tree & line of succession just gave me a thought. I wonder if the experience shared by William & Harry (heir & spare) is why W&K had 3 children instead of 2. At least Charlotte & Louis will still have each other when the talk around the dinner table turns to George becoming King. Of course even that became about Cringe & Ginge when, at one point, they declared they'd have no more than 2 children to save the planet from climate change, and therefore proving that they are indeed the morally superior of the 2 couples 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Re "Momoffives" Stirring g oration....
It's not quite up to Churchill's standards love.
Back to the drawing board.
(As long as you know there were other countries included in the allies.)

Re how dopey H was deluded.
People who have been "harried" all say that narcissistic and others with personality disorders can be very charming and charismatic. The lack of conscience that makes for the want of a better word, "normal" people behave in a more reticent or slower pace in romance isn't there. She "love-bombed" him. No different to the peeps who tell 60 year old people on "ninety day fiancé" they are turned on by ill fitting syrups (wigs) or wrinkles.

I bet she did her homework on him, so that his likes were her likes, convincing him they were "soulmates"
According to Bling Gossip, which seems to have insider info on this pair, she "sympathise" with him, telling him he was a "wounded little boy", convincing him he needed her. Then there was all the crap about "the family she never had",
When in actual fact it turned out it was the family she never had at the wedding.
MASSIVE red flag, peeps who can't produce proper mates and family,, who know all or some of your secrets and hasn't been discarded are toxic.

Then I bet she got " pregnant".

Did anyone see the article in which it's stated, she said "Thank you" on the church steps after they married?
Fishy, did she force e his hand?

His behaviour is abhorrent, but I can have sympathy for the earlier part of his story, before he went full scumbag.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh no, that would freak me out - I can feel my feet curling at the thought. I also hate bridges, especially ones over water, but then I have a phobia of rivers. There is a long wooden footbridge in Henley-on-Thames that I've only been brave enough to walk across once, I found it truly nerve wracking. Every time I go to Henley-on-Thames I always end up stuck in traffic crossing the bridge over the Thames and end up sat in my car on the bridge above the water - I HATE it!! 😰😰😰
Could be worse you could have Phillip Schofield walking over the bridge
He’s fond of doing that

• Haha
  • Wow
Looking at the royal family tree & line of succession just gave me a thought. I wonder if the experience shared by William & Harry (heir & spare) is why W&K had 3 children instead of 2. At least Charlotte & Louis will still have each other when the talk around the dinner table turns to George becoming King. Of course even that became about Cringe & Ginge when, at one point, they declared they'd have no more than 2 children to save the planet from climate change, and therefore proving that they are indeed the morally superior of the 2 couples 🙄
I’ve been saying this to my husband too (whilst he stares blankly and nods his head). It would definitely make it so much easier for the spare if they have another spare to feel equal too

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think he's widely believed to be a weirdo isn't he?

Pedophile. Not weirdo, I'm being silenced! Every time I put pedalo, p e d o ,it was printed as "weirdo"

This has probably been doctored, in the real ones Diana's head has been replaced by the Meghan's.
You just know without seeing it, Meghanslatwst lair is covered by flattering photos of herself, like the stalker had photos up e srywhere of "Alan" in "I'm Alan Partidge"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right thats it!!!
I read alot of stuff on here that makes my toes curl but I scroll on and leave it be. BUT when I read all these terrible things being said about snakes well then I have to speak up!
Snakes are beautiful creatures. They have personalities, they can be seriously snuggly, pretty cheeky and their tongues tickle so sweetly when they're smelling your face!
Plus they do make stunning shoes and bags..

• Haha
  • Heart
I genuinely think the timing of Louis is interesting. He was conceived around about the time H realised it was more serious about M. When coupled with the alleged offer they had for Megs to carry on acting and Charles' intention to slim down the monarchy to Wills and his children when C ascends to the throne, I think it's a rather tactful 3rd child for the Cambridges.

Ps - judge me all you like but I feel the need to defend snakes. I adore them (ok apart from those with red eyes, they're creepy and can get in the bleeping bin) and own one, and soon to be 2! They're fascinating creatures.

Right thats it!!!
I read alot of stuff on here that makes my toes curl but I scroll on and leave it be. BUT when I read all these terrible things being said about snakes well then I have to speak up!
Snakes are beautiful creatures. They have personalities, they can be seriously snuggly, pretty cheeky and their tongues tickle so sweetly when they're smelling your face!
Plus they do make stunning shoes and bags..
Thank you for the snake love.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Re The Meghan's wish to pay her way, don't laugh! I keep on thinking of her in terms of fictional characters. From what limited research I was able to stomach of her acting, I'd say her range was ..limited would be putting it mildly. She struggled with making looking sexy )I.e.genuinely interested in other people, and peacked with "soppy tart holding a briefcase" Even with poor Archie she can't manage to hold him without it looking like it's the ,oust un-natural thing in the world, however I digress.

I think rather than put their name to something that will have all the integrity and truthfulness of a North Korean press release, she should do a re-make of "Play Misty For Me". She has proved peerless as " mad tart who is really a psycho but get stupid men to sleep with her before they realise she's a bleeping nutter"

She make a good "Becky Sharp " in "Vanity Fair " too as calculating social climber incapable of genuine feeling. What a stretch!
Or if she toned down the tantrums maybe as cannibal killer in "Silence Of. the Lambs"
As a metaphor killing and eating peeps is what she has done with hubby's reputation, although inviting a cannibal to dinner is always of questionable wisdom of course.

Yo
I genuinely think the timing of Louis is interesting. He was conceived around about the time H realised it was more serious about M. When coupled with the alleged offer they had for Megs to carry on acting and Charles' intention to slim down the monarchy to Wills and his children when C ascends to the throne, I think it's a rather tactful 3rd child for the Cambridges.

Ps - judge me all you like but I feel the need to defend snakes. I adore them (ok apart from those with red eyes, they're creepy and can get in the bleeping bin) and own one, and soon to be 2! They're fascinating creatures.

Thank you for the snake love.
u

Re snake love, this is pretty much what Harry said about Meghan, and look how that ended.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.