Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of a telephone call from one of the sugars. Deranged as always

That is shocking. I know that we take the piss out of them on here but we are not directly hurting them or attacking their online accounts. That is someone who is completely deranged with some sort of venomous delusion that an online bullying campaign will be saving Meghan against the white 'racist' who has dared to post something negative about her. They are setting out to ruin this woman's life.

I read a post somewhere else about Meghan's stans which made the point that many black Americans have adopted Meghan as their poster girl and if anyone critiscises her they immediately claim that it's racist abuse. I find this deeply disturbing.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Page not found, what was it?
It was a disgusting rant by one of Meghans sugars threating someone.

I am so curious as to why they keep living in other people’s homes. They are either A) not stable enough in their marriage to invest in a property together right now B) not sure they will be staying in LA/the USA permanently or C) have a severe liquidity issue. Possibly all three...but it is very weird. If it were ONLY option B, surely they would just buy a modest (I use that term loosely) home and have it at a US ‘base’ as they supposedly are keeping Frogmore as a U.K. ‘base’. I guess option D is that they are actively trying to look like the little victims who had to flee the U.K. in the night, chased out by racists with pitchforks, and think doing the celebrity version of couch surfing promotes that.

The money situation must be very bad. I would give anything for a breakdown of their financials. I bet it would be very grim. That house is also so unattractive. It just has that vapid, early aughts look. No soul, no history. Just size for size’s sake. No wonder the properties available to her from the royal family were so unacceptable to her, if this is what she likes.
I’m sure the Coronavirus has put paid to any house buying just as it has here in the UK. It will be interesting to see what they do once this is over.

Can I just say Happy VE Day to everyone. I’m sure we all have ancestors who breathed a huge sigh of relief on this day 75 years ago. 🇬🇧 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇮🇪 🇺🇸 🍻🥂🍾

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It was a disgusting rant by one of Meghans sugars threating someone.

I’m sure the Coronavirus has put paid to any house buying just as it has here in the UK. It will be interesting to see what they do once this is over.

Can I just say Happy VE Day to everyone. I’m sure we all have ancestors who breathed a huge sigh of relief on this day 75 years ago. 🇬🇧 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇮🇪 🇺🇸 🍻🥂🍾
Including those in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 (Just pointing out that you included Scotland and Wales as separate to Great Britain, but for some reason not England.) 🇫🇷 🇧🇪 🇳🇱

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So I'm backtracking but does that BRAVO at the end of that video irk else?

They sound like the people Jarvis Cocker was thinking of when he wrote Common People.

Just Harry trying so hard to promote that he's leaving behind his life of privilege, no golden mantelpiece and Chesterfield here, just baby-in-a-vest on his Mum's knee, then shouts Bravo! like a real Eton toff Tim Nice-But-Dim moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have so much to catch up on this thread but finally watched the Meghan and Archie vid. I was quite shocked. There was no warmth from Meghan. And at one stage the pulling of Archie towards her reminded me of her pulling Harry on one of their last engagements (she was wearing the blue dress).
Meghan looked like she was trying to audition - eye right on the camera. I felt so sorry for Archie. He probably wanted a bit of paper, a toy or a book with sounds rather than Mee again reading to him. He’s such an adorable baby.

Reactions: 18
I love Yankee too, she's makes me laugh

İ may have been watching too many YT tarot readers (Janine & Joseph) but how can we be sure that the babies they present to the world are really Archie? The latest Archie doesn't seem to bear much resemblance to the Christmas card Archie. The Archie with Harry in Canada and the Desmond Tutu Archie seem more delicate-looking, albeit younger. Compared to Kate & William's children, İ know they are much older but- George, Charlotte, and Louis have such distinctive faces. İ just can't link up the Archies. İ also think 'Dada' was not Prince Harry but the baby's real Dad. They have created a situation where nothing seems genuine or can be believed-where they live, who they are friends with, what they do, what they are planning to do, it's a PR fantasy world. İt makes me crave the real Royals - Kate and Wills, and Anne, and Sophie, and the Queen......
That is so interesting because I have a ( mild) condition where I’m not very good with facial recognition and I get very confused in plot lines of tv series or films when characters look similar or an actor changes his appearance, or clothes even..but I’m pretty good with voices..and I just felt that that voice did not sound like Harry at all.
im thinking, it’s got to be..it’s the child’s dad...now you’ve got me wondering.
its a weird crazy world alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That is shocking. I know that we take the piss out of them on here but we are not directly hurting them or attacking their online accounts. That is someone who is completely deranged with some sort of venomous delusion that an online bullying campaign will be saving Meghan against the white 'racist' who has dared to post something negative about her. They are setting out to ruin this woman's life.
It’s pathetic how low they’ll sink, isn’t it? That call could have got me really riled up, but I’m feeling pretty pragmatic about it. Imagine how sad and empty your life must be, and how little else you must have to do other than Stan, to go ahead and make that phone call. Seriously buddy, Smeg doesn’t care what you get up to. She wouldn’t be able to pick you out of a line up, if she even bothered turning up in the first place. You seriously thought Smeg needed you to stand up for her? She doesn’t care about anyone but herself, and where her next meal ticket is coming from. Save your energy. Get a hobby. Go for a walk. Read a book. Make a difference where it matters, but for goodness sake, get a life and stop embarrassing yourself. If you must rant, there are plenty of safe spaces like Tattle where you can rant away anonymously with people who give a crap, before getting on with your day, safe in the knowledge you’ve not outed yourself as a right tit to half of the internet. That never ends well. Surely the “accidental publication” of Megsy’s letter has taught you that? :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I read a post somewhere else about Meghan's stans which made the point that many black Americans have adopted Meghan as their poster girl and if anyone critiscises her they immediately claim that it's racist abuse. I find this deeply disturbing.
That witch has issues 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I love her too. It's her lovely Welsh accent that reminds me of some relatives (now RIP) so I have a good idea where she's based. She makes me laugh when she keeps switching screens and getting in a tizzy, but she's usually spot on about Meghan.
Yes, I think cardiff area area, maybe up towards the valleys..what do you think?
we should’ve been there this week..sobs very loudly.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Page not found, what was it?
Sorry for not getting back to you - my Zoom Pilates class started. Then I had a shower🚿 I can't Tattle when I'm sweaty and stinky! 👃

I'm not sure why it's not working for you. I've tried it and can't get it to 'not' work IYSWIM.

It's an Instagram post from The Harkles: someone purporting to have contacts in the gossip press stated that M and her aides (i.e. M herself probably 😁) were briefing pro M (in a mad, loony way) and against Kate, from the very early days.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I really don't understand why Meghan is so anti-Catherine. If I was marrying into the family I'd want Catherine as an ally, someone who had gone through what I was going through and could support and guide me. When you see old pics of William, Catherine and Harry you can see there is genuine love and affection there. Who wouldn't want to be included in that in a positive way? Meghan is just too consumed with her own jealousy and anger. It's so sad she has destroyed William and Harry's bond and the next generation's too. It seems unlikely Archie will ever know his cousins. Diana must be spinning in her grave.

Reactions: 28
Sorry for not getting back to you - my Zoom Pilates class started. Then I had a shower🚿 I can't Tattle when I'm sweaty and stinky! 👃

I'm not sure why it's not working for you. I've tried it and can't get it to 'not' work IYSWIM.

It's an Instagram post from The Harkles: someone purporting to have contacts in the gossip press stated that M and her aides (i.e. M herself probably 😁) were briefing pro M (in a mad, loony way) and against Kate, from the very early days.
Wait, I don't follow - Mega was pitting herself against Kate to try and make her look better and tit on Kate?

Reactions: 9
As an aside, who is the idiot woman spouting about ‘the right wing press’ on This Morning at the moment?

Link doesn’t work for me, either.

Reactions: 7
Wait, I don't follow - Mega was pitting herself against Kate to try and make her look better and tit on Kate?
Yes! Here's the link to the Instagram post again...

As an aside, who is the idiot woman spouting about ‘the right wing press’ on This Morning at the moment?

Link doesn’t work for me, either.

FFS! (Not at you!). Why can't I do techy stuff like successfully post Instagram tea here? I've seen other posts with IG posts. FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.