Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which IMO just isn't right.
I agree and am totally on her side. Taylor wrote those songs and worked hard, he's a shady bastard.

What the hell would Scooter do with Meghan, she's not a singer and only a poor second rate actress

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Precisely! I'm sure she was the woman who worked at a London office and took them to Court cos they said she had to wear heels and not flats. Hadnt heard of her before that, then she got Corrie job.

She's always pro Meghan
Yep that's her, then she got on corrie. I use to quite like her (same way I use to like Cringe n ginge) in a very poor judge of character.

Emma kenny too, I've conversed with her a few times on twitter but shes came on twitter this morning to say the motherly bond was apparent and we're all still bullying her 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Precisely! I'm sure she was the woman who worked at a London office and took them to Court cos they said she had to wear heels and not flats. Hadnt heard of her before that, then she got Corrie job.

She's always pro Meghan
She’s made herself a spokesperson for Borderline Personality Disorder which she has been diagnosed with.
A ‘feminist‘ who trades on her appearance.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The ‘motherly’ thing may cause some issues isn’t the US. I listened to a podcast some time ago which talked about ‘African American mothers - (it was in relation to the first baby formulas marketed to Black mothers)’. The podcast talked about historical perceptions that ‘black mothers were deemed to be inferior mothers to their own children’ and how that narrative has persisted as historically many black women had to leave their own children to look after the children of their ‘white’ employers and while times have changed this and narrative has been very difficult to shift.

For this reason many might support Meghan and any attacks about her story telling may resonate with many African American women.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Harkle_1.gif Harkle_2.gif Harkle3.gif

Thanks to @Norbs I'm now on a roll!

Some more screenshots from The Harkles IG. I know we Tattlers have commented on this already, as has YankeeWally on YouTube, but it's gratifying to see it all again!😁

Couldn't be more obvious IMO

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Part of a telephone call from one of the sugars. Deranged as always

Is Candy skipping her anger management classes again?

View attachment 125667View attachment 125668View attachment 125669

Thanks to @Norbs I'm now on a roll!

Some more screenshots from The Harkles IG. I know we Tattlers have commented on this already, as has YankeeWally on YouTube, but it's gratifying to see it all again!😁

Couldn't be more obvious IMO
Fuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeee.

That is shocking. I know that we take the piss out of them on here but we are not directly hurting them or attacking their online accounts. That is someone who is completely deranged with some sort of venomous delusion that an online bullying campaign will be saving Meghan against the white 'racist' who has dared to post something negative about her. They are setting out to ruin this woman's life.

I read a post somewhere else about Meghan's stans which made the point that many black Americans have adopted Meghan as their poster girl and if anyone critiscises her they immediately claim that it's racist abuse. I find this deeply disturbing.
I’m calling bat tit crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok ok ok ok I got a follow up thread title suggestion for the sensitive 👁 amongst us.
M&H Work shy, high and dry, watching telly on the sofa of Tyler Perry. #Thriveburn

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Diolch yn fawr!

She is Nicola Thorp. Was on Corrie.
Ach her ? She was a dirty woman on Corrie, so who gives a tit what she thinks.

Yes I know she was only acting but I never liked her so she's another one on my bleep list.:)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@Team JCM I've just spotted your new picture thing next to your name. Brilliant! Archie is trying to throw himself overboard to get away from her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20200508-153255_Twitter.jpg
harry? No idea who he was when we we're set up 🙄🤦‍♀️

**edited** ok so this may have been photoshopped but I do feel this is how psycho she actually is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.