Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Here's the link to the Instagram post again...

FFS! (Not at you!). Why can't I do techy stuff like successfully post Instagram tea here? I've seen other posts with IG posts. FFS!
48939B81-5620-4DB0-A5A1-DCF1B8ABD6D3.png

Reactions: 5
Yes! Here's the link to the Instagram post again...

FFS! (Not at you!). Why can't I do techy stuff like successfully post Instagram tea here? I've seen other posts with IG posts. FFS!
Thanks - link hasn't worked on either post.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yes, I think cardiff area area, maybe up towards the valleys..what do you think?
we should’ve been there this week..sobs very loudly.
I had to postpone my annual holiday in Pembrokeshire til next year 😥 I love it there, S'mae to all the Welsh on here 😊 Cymru am byth!

• Heart
I just looked up the harkles on Instagram and it is a private page which is presumably why the link doesn’t work

Reactions: 6
I had to postpone my annual holiday in Pembrokeshire til next year 😥 I love it there, S'mae to all the Welsh on here 😊 Cymru am byth!
Diolch yn fawr!

As an aside, who is the idiot woman spouting about ‘the right wing press’ on This Morning at the moment?

Link doesn’t work for me, either.
She is Nicola Thorp. Was on Corrie.

I love Yankee too, she's makes me laugh

İ may have been watching too many YT tarot readers (Janine & Joseph) but how can we be sure that the babies they present to the world are really Archie? The latest Archie doesn't seem to bear much resemblance to the Christmas card Archie. The Archie with Harry in Canada and the Desmond Tutu Archie seem more delicate-looking, albeit younger. Compared to Kate & William's children, İ know they are much older but- George, Charlotte, and Louis have such distinctive faces. İ just can't link up the Archies. İ also think 'Dada' was not Prince Harry but the baby's real Dad. They have created a situation where nothing seems genuine or can be believed-where they live, who they are friends with, what they do, what they are planning to do, it's a PR fantasy world. İt makes me crave the real Royals - Kate and Wills, and Anne, and Sophie, and the Queen......
I really like Tarot by Janine, what is the name of Joseph's YouTube channel please? I haven't heard of him 😊

Reactions: 3
So, exceptionally well qualified to be a commentator...

...not!
Precisely! I'm sure she was the woman who worked at a London office and took them to Court cos they said she had to wear heels and not flats. Hadnt heard of her before that, then she got Corrie job.

She's always pro Meghan

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Shwmae! I live in Pembrokeshire! We really appreciate people like yourself abiding by the rules and not attempting to visit, you’ll receive a warm welcome next year when hopefully everything is back to normal!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Shwmae! I live in Pembrokeshire! We really appreciate people like yourself abiding by the rules and not attempting to visit, you’ll receive a warm welcome next year when hopefully everything is back to normal!
Another Pembs resident - thank you for not coming this year.

Reactions: 12
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Dont know anything about Scooter Braun, but it looks like Meghan is prepared to sell her soul to the devil.
Thing is, how famous does she want to be?
Typical narcissist; they have no souls so can never be satisfied.
i hope she ditches a Harry soon and “sells” Archie to him, so we can be rid of her once and for all.
Isn’t Scooter the bloke who tried to make Cruz Beckham into a singer 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Scooter Brawn is connected to Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and that so called rapper and cult leader Kanye West.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.