Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twitter is a dreadful cesspit of the ill informed SJW keyboard warrior brigade these days. Recent personal example being a girl I was friends with at high school, who had accused the organisers of Eurovision of being homophobic because they scheduled some sort of event for the same day as a well known gay comic con event she had been hoping to attend. I’m still trying to get my head around that one.
It's a dump site for self righteous twats who think they know it all. And that's not even counting the celebs:LOL:.At least you can laugh at the celebsand burst their bubble, but thick as tit SJWs festering in Butt duck Egypt bleating and seeing injustice round every corner are the worst. Little Britainers.

Reactions: 14
The Royal family thank journalists and broadcasters 😂😂😂 that won't go down well with the sussexes 😂View attachment 125016
Right smack in the chops for the dastardly duo (y)

She is very down to earth. I got off of a train at Paddington station many moons ago, and Princess Anne alighted as well! Walked down the platform with everyone else. I didn’t see if she was picked up. Can you imagine Meghan slumming it on an intercity 125 with the plebs?
I didn't used to like her when she was younger, but Ive got a lot of respect for her now .... Meghan would expect the red carpet to be laid for her !

Reactions: 12
I agree with every word she says. I was also a fan of Meghan and stuck up for her on social media and privately.

I was a big Diana fan, being a week older than her and have ‘known’ William and Harry since they were born. I cried more when Diana died than I did my own father.

I didn’t believe any of the stories from ‘palace sources’ in the media about her and Harry. However, since they have moved to LA, I’ve changed my mind and now believe a lot of the stories were true.

Now they are no longer living here, I’ve lost interest in anything they do.

I honestly believe Harry will regret leaving. The public will never feel the same about him.
You are typical. That's how so many people feel, but the gruesome twosome don't get it. It's not racism or anti americanism or any other ism they claim. They were popular till they started pissing on our generosity and playing silly beggars with the royal traditions and royal family members.
I feel really sad for you, honestly. Myself? I had a negative opinion from the off so this tit storm hasn't shocked me much, but I feel for those who've been forced to alter their previous positive opinions.
Never mind, we have Wills and beautiful Kate and three gorgeous little Cambridges to focus our positive vibes on.

Jennifer Garner has released a statement in support of her friend Sparkles, praising her for the video. This friendship was news to me, since I thought that Smeg was only associating with bigwig people like Oprah, but it turns out that Jennifer Garner is also represented by Smeg’s PR firm, Sunshine Sachs. Coincidence, or did Jennifer Garner also receive a $100,000 mysterious donation into her bank account? :unsure:
View attachment 124794
For reference, I’d been a long term Jennifer Garner supporter. Now, not so much.
Jennifer and Weinstein sittin' in a tree :m

I would die of shame if Garner voiced support for anything connected to me.:sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Kate’s full interview on This Morning about her photography exhibition idea.
She is so engaging and natural, I love seeing all of their virtual interviews
Interviewer: "How are you doing?"

Kate: We're fine thank you, how are you? How are both your families?
Meghan: No one asks me how I am :cry::cry::cry:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Apart from the birth of my own baby this summer, nothing would make me happier than if Catherine and William announced a pregnancy this year. Pleeeeeease 😁 I can only imagine the reaction in California 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just seen the biography has been cancelled?!! What’s this all about then?! What’s Scobie saying about it? Is it true? Do we think Murdoch said he wouldn’t publish their book after their campaign against his publications??

Off for a catch up here and twitter shortly!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What? Like they can’t afford a 2.99 book? Hey Oprah, if you’re going to be gifting books send some to your local library. Boils my piss that multimillionaires get EVERYTHING for free.
Oprah is worth billions. If the best she could come up with for any sprog of mine is a few books, I would, quite frankly, be disappointed ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Even the sycophantic Hello magazine noticed that Archie was looking at his dad and saying dada!! Meghan won't like that.

edit: just to welcome myself. My brother was married to a poisonous, lying Filipina b1tch. She had the obligatory child (keeping the child from his father, even though she didn't have a maternal bone in her), did absolutely everything she could to alienate my brother from his family and friends, milked him dry, accused him of attempted rape (😡😡) - my brother was a soft idiot who adored his wife and son etc etc, then he died because of the strain of it all. There's lots more I could say, but it's not appropriate here. I can just see M and H going down exactly the same path. The woman is only interested in herself, and will destroy anyone who gets in her way. She plays the racist card intentionally, so people arescared of standing up to her. My hope is that she is publicly taken apart, so she can't ruin any more lives.
Welcome.
Some people just have no moral compass. Sorry your family went through that. Sounds bad but one positive from all that is that you and yours can now spot the type a mile off. Doesn't ease your pain but gives you all a better view of reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just seen the biography has been cancelled?!! What’s this all about then?! What’s Scobie saying about it? Is it true? Do we think Murdoch said he wouldn’t publish their book after their campaign against his publications??

Off for a catch up here and twitter shortly!!

If you read the article, it hasn’t been cancelled at all. There was just an ordering SNAFU. (Using a wartime acronym in preparation for the VE Day anniversary tomorrow.)

Reactions: 6
or fluffy duck or rabbit and let him play and cuddle or roll on the floor with his dada. That's what people want to see. Not mommy auditioning for more
OMG I've only just seen this..that's hysterical. !!!😂My cats are now looking at me in confusion cos I'm in fits of laughter...Thanks for that 😂😂😂x
my dude aches from laughing 😂

my sideaches from laughing 😂
my side aches from laughing 😂
my dude aches from laughing 😂

Reactions: 5
If you read the article, it hasn’t been cancelled at all. There was just an ordering SNAFU. (Using a wartime acronym in preparation for the VE Day anniversary tomorrow.)
Awww you answered my question at the same time I posted 😂😂 Wish it would just cancel BOOM!! Be done with all the BS!!

I’m so late to the party (the video, not the kids birthday) but wow, that video of Meghan with her prop
(Archie not the book) was uncomfortable viewing.

has she ever held her kid before? she has held her kid before right? Not just the doll version??
she didn’t seem at all relaxed with him and he definitely didn’t look relaxed with her!!!!

considering she’s an actress she really could have brushed up on her skills and tried to force herself into the “motherhood“ role.

daddy Markle paid for those acting lessons, what a waste, what a bloody waste daddy Markle.

granted she put her all into that suits sex scene, maybe she knows her strengths.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Attachments

• Angry
Harry Markled!

In all, it appeared to be a video of a couple of minutes with MM overacting, while trying to coping with a baby that didn’t look at her, didn’t connect with her, and that tried to escape from her. MM looked directly at the camera 16 times, she looked at the baby 14 times, and looked directly at the book and read it 14 times regardless of what the baby was doing. The baby looked at her zero times
Wow, those statistics :eek:. What struck me most, in fact hit me between the eyes(yes I know, you wish:p) was use of the word "coping".
That sums it up for me. It was a video of smeggy trying to cope with an energetic child who clearly had no interest in her.
Sorry smeggy, but you failed your coping test massively. The kid prefers dada.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.