Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't get too worked up about the size of Archie, as several people said on here before, kids vary in size enormously. Both of mine were beyond the 98th centile permanently, we have tall genes on both sides of the family, I'm over 6ft tall - they were both bigger than most kids on their 1st birthday. He's quite likely to be one of those. As for the squint, hope (for his own sake) it gets corrected. He's quite cute actually. I do agree that his birth was surrounded by some bizarre dealings, and Meeeghan does NOT come across very maternal at all, certainly more interested in smiling for the camera, poor kid was tetchy and not interested. Not sure why people moan about him wearing just a white vest...I'd be more worried if they dressed him up like a doll. At least he was comfortable. Though I had to laugh at M's attempts to make him look like he's enjoying it...so awkward!
But the dentition thing 😯 compared with Archie's teeth! 😬

I do think it's naff having him in a bare nappy. He's probably too big for babygros and she thought putting little shorts on him would make him look too grownup.

Poor little mite just wants his daddy (who sounds quite halfwitted from what we hear of him here). Rabbit or duck? Archie doesn't give a ... monkey's.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh wow, shes clipped up a bit of Archie ( at 9.53 in the video) saying 'can't get it' when the book falls on the floor. I missed that when I watched it first.

That's no 1 year old. Unless he's some kind of genius. 3 word sentences are very rarely spoken by children 1 year or younger.
My Mum tells me that I was talking in short sentences at 12 months. I’m not a genius :D

I was however 18 months old before I walked. She thought I was never going to get off my fat little bottom.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was that when she fell over?!
No, no. That was the Brit awards in 2015.
5104B35C-5280-4017-94EE-F91391F00AE3.jpeg
She stayed on her feet at Eurovision, apart from the bit where the choreography called for her to fall to her knees.
Madonna’s 9 minute epic Eurovision performance
The blinds reckon she’s scheduled for a hip replacement. Bless her, she needs to get with the growing old gracefully programme.

Anyway, we need to get back on track or Freda will come after us. Apologies for derailing, people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Latest Harry Markled post.
I just feel so sorry for that baby. His mother just put him in a bulging nappy and a Tshirt. Nobody said Happy Birthday.
For a wealthy future prince, he looked like he was on welfare. Very sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d forgotten that Madonna performance. Goodness only knows how. Perhaps I need to slow down with the gin? Looking back, I think you have described it perfectly :LOL:

Let me elaborate for Mo5. Eurovision is the guilty secret of most people I know.

Imagine the cheesiest Euro Pop songs ever, entered into a competition by most of the European countries. And now also Australia, because we haven’t made them suffer enough over the years. Some of these are sung in their own language, and you get helpful English subtitles to translate them, which are freaking hilarious. After everyone has performed their song (Imagine something not dissimilar to RuPaul’s Drag Race, but in an arena), judges from every country call in to the arena and give their top 10. The top 10 are awarded points (1st place getting 10 points, 2nd getting 9 points etc), and everyone outside the top 10 gets the infamous “Null points”, and the cone of shame. Needless to say it’s all got a bit political now, with neighbouring countries giving each other 10 points to stop them bombing the crap out of each other/secure trade deals with the more desirable nations.

Every year, despite the UK being home to some serious musical talent, we select someone who nobody has ever heard of, generally with the on-stage performing ability of an old sock. They inevitably finish last, even if they come good, as the UK must be punished by the other nations for whatever political disaster we’ve been involved in that year.

The entire spectacle was narrated by a hilarious acerbic older guy called Terry Wogan, who got more bitter and drunk as the night went on. Unfortunately, Terry passed away a few years ago, so now we have Graham Norton, who’s openly gay, camp and hilariously fierce with some of his observations (But no Wogan, IMHO). Anyway, here are some insights for you:
Some of Wogan and Norton’s more infamous Eurovision comments
The kind of songs you’d hear at Eurovision
Those links you've posted are hilarious, that gave me such a laugh 😂 tit I'm going to miss the cheese fest this year

Oh wow, shes clipped up a bit of Archie ( at 9.53 in the video) saying 'can't get it' when the book falls on the floor. I missed that when I watched it first.

That's no 1 year old. Unless he's some kind of genius. 3 word sentences are very rarely spoken by children 1 year or younger.

I distinctly recall Hazza saying either in the performance he gave immediately after the birth or the one a couple of days later with her n Archie something about him arriving a little bit later or being overdue, hmmm.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
My Mum tells me that I was talking in short sentences at 12 months. I’m not a genius :D

I was however 18 months old before I walked. She thought I was never going to get off my fat little bottom.
My daughter did too. She started talking at eight months (still hasn’t bloody stopped). She could sing happy birthday at 22 months.

However, she didn’t start walking until 15 months. I think if a baby excels in one thing, they lag in another.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Royal family thank journalists and broadcasters 😂😂😂 that won't go down well with the sussexes 😂 Screenshot_20200507-172447.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You’ve hit the nail on the head Lonewolf. I truly believe she has deep rooted problems. Her father committed suicide due to mental health problems, he too was controlling and manipulative apparently. I think it might be something to to with that deep down.

The stupid thing is, if she knocked on my door tomorrow with a problem I would try to help. Which makes me a glutton for punishment I know, but I could never be that unkind.
It makes you a decent human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just me or has Harry’s gormless mug become more slapable?
OK, so hubby's sister died today and hubby is wandering around the house looking lost and I can't help him with this one. Mightn't even get to the funeral due to restrictions. So I need distracting and please PLEASE no condolences. As you were. I need bitching and stuff.

That video is just mommy showcasing herself. The child has no interest in either the very boring book or the woman he is sat with. Why does she keep turning the book to the camera? We know daddy has learning issues but I'm sure he can tell a duck from a wabbit by this stage in life. twit. Every page looks the same. Bo-ring book , no wonder he can't be arsed with it or her. I think Archiedoll will be like his daddy, not a bookish person. Jesus, when my two were that age they used to fetch the Daily Mirror for me to read it to them. Obviously I didn't read the articles on who was shagging who, but I made up animal stories and did the dopey voices and they loved it. Yes, we bought them proper books with bright pictures but they still liked the Mirror, especially the horse racing pages. Just like their dad🤪. They still remember my elephant/zoo story from the 'Daily mirror' with affection even though it was a load of made up shite.
Anyway in the mirror article you can see that mommy has a hint of a squint too in some images. Kid looks like dad and has the build of grandpa Thomas. Actually I think Thomas was kind of red haired as a young man too.
I think fondly back to simpler times with an 11.30am Sunday morning wake up and a red hot copy of the NOTW.......ahhhhhhh

• Haha
tit I’m so behind after one day off this thread! Catching up now but I’ve got to say i am loving and I can feel the burn from the Cambridge’s to the Sussex’s with Catherine appearing on this morning today - shits just getting real. What you got next Megsy? 💅🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I used to hate pop up adverts, but now the advertisers have started using photos of Hazmat and Jackanory, I’m starting to find them very entertaining. I give you today’s find:
464227B0-4189-43BC-9305-EF0C7065D657.jpeg
Obviously it’s advertising a scam. We all know Smeg didn’t get her cash online. That’s hopefully what she’ll be doing in a few years, after the divorce, when she’s trying to flog those vag scented candles we discussed in the last thread. “I pushed a member of the royal family out of it, and now you can smell what he smelled!” :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
My daughter did too. She started talking at eight months (still hasn’t bloody stopped). She could sing happy birthday at 22 months.

However, she didn’t start walking until 15 months. I think if a baby excels in one thing, they lag in another.
our 8 yr Diva was jibber jabbering before 9 months, and started to walk at 9 months (4 older brothers, she had to keep up!!) I remember us saying she totally bypassed the crawling stage. She still talks a mile an effing minute, full attitude out on display, hot little mess that we all adore 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Next thread title suggestion - Bung eye, work shy, high and dry. Too harsh?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.