Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the dentition thing 😯 compared with Archie's teeth! 😬

I do think it's naff having him in a bare nappy. He's probably too big for babygros and she thought putting little shorts on him would make him look too grownup.

Poor little mite just wants his daddy (who sounds quite halfwitted from what we hear of him here). Rabbit or duck? Archie doesn't give a ... monkey's.
Last sentence sounds like a good thread title 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You're right about standards slipping. I popped into a small shop today to buy a can of tuna. There was a woman standing in front of the cans who didn't move over so I reached out and took one. The witch started mumbling about my bad behaviour under her breath. I felt like hitting her (although I restrained myself). Is this the sort of crap we've got to look forward to? People being aggressive and rude if they think you've invaded their space. bleeping hell.
I've actually been enjoying lockdown because I've realised that my life is better without a lot of people in it. Perhaps I'm just antisocial these days.
I’m with you 💯

Reactions: 9
It’s being reported that the book *may* have been a gift from Oprah. :rolleyes:

What? Like they can’t afford a 2.99 book? Hey Oprah, if you’re going to be gifting books send some to your local library. Boils my piss that multimillionaires get EVERYTHING for free. Grrrrr.
Rant over. As you were people (disclaimer, I would have chucked ‘witches’ in there but I’m quite new here and Im on me best behaviour, for now) 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree with every word she says. I was also a fan of Meghan and stuck up for her on social media and privately.

I was a big Diana fan, being a week older than her and have ‘known’ William and Harry since they were born. I cried more when Diana died than I did my own father.

I didn’t believe any of the stories from ‘palace sources’ in the media about her and Harry. However, since they have moved to LA, I’ve changed my mind and now believe a lot of the stories were true.

Now they are no longer living here, I’ve lost interest in anything they do.

I honestly believe Harry will regret leaving. The public will never feel the same about him.
I still have 4 or 5 pages to read cus I had to work ALL day 🙄 anyhow this is exactly how I felt. I loved Harry n when meegain came along I thought it was great and she was so right for him n the press bullied her EVEN to the point where I understood why they moved cus of the pesky press.

After 1 week on here it totally opened my eyes n now I cant wait for the massive fallout. Harrys mental health will be the reason she divorces him and will absolutely use it against him. Hes also like a petulant bleeping 5yr old when I say they cant have no more sweets.

bleeping cunts. (Cringe n meegain not the 5yo)

Reactions: 14
I watched a documentary on Anne last week,she's very straight talking and so bloody hard working ,writes all her own speeches and researches places she's visiting, i reckon a phone call will have flew over the pond when she saw Megs game
She is very down to earth. I got off of a train at Paddington station many moons ago, and Princess Anne alighted as well! Walked down the platform with everyone else. I didn’t see if she was picked up. Can you imagine Meghan slumming it on an intercity 125 with the plebs?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My daughter did too. She started talking at eight months (still hasn’t bloody stopped). She could sing happy birthday at 22 months.

However, she didn’t start walking until 15 months. I think if a baby excels in one thing, they lag in another.
Agreed, my DS was walking at 10 months, but didn’t talk properly till 2...

Reactions: 6
Yes I totally agree with you and Freda. I come on this thread to have a bit of a laugh and poke fun at the dastardly duo. Anybody coming on here to lecture us about being woke can duck off to twatter or DS. I really don't care. Bye.
Let's get back to having some unPC fun. 😁
Yup, no flying fucks given. I get very much needed daily laughs at the acerbic wit of Tattlers on here. Bung eye, lumpy thigh whatevs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm loving the Emily Griffin texts about Meghan, she sees her for what she is and went for it. I wish she hadn't apologised as it will make it harder for other people to call M out but I wouldn't put it past the sugars to send her death treats until she backed off.

Also laughing at Meghan thinking she'd be America's princess and everyone would bow down to her. She's tabloid fodder and the mags are just sharpening their claws.

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 18.47.48.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 18.48.06.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 18.48.17.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't know how they dare to even suggest that anything Emily Griffin said was racist.it was the sugared almonds,(bloody nutters the lot of em🤪🤬)who said she was racist.she never mentioned colour whatsoever and anyone who is not attending Specsavers would have said the same and thought the same.i can't understand why she even gave the satisfaction of an apology.she has said nothing wrong.
The video was a screen test for out of work d list actress whose husband/second child was AWOL.jesus,even Archie doesnt like her.Shes definitely starting to gall me,and and all her bloody fans/sycophants/stalkers.i wouldn't care if she was sky blue pink with yellow dots on,its not about colour,it's about narcissism and her whole attitude and personality FFS.
Why can't everyone see what we see???!!
Maybe they are not thriving and washing enough....so...don't let them win.KTAW.
Please think of the children 🙈🤪❤😘🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
"Why didn't she film and let Harry read?"

Because Meghan ALWAYS has to be the centre of attention, always be first, always be in front of the camera. Same reason she tried to muscle in on the magazine interview with Dr. Jane Goodall until Harry insisted he interview her. Meghan is an A-grade hustler!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Meghan thinks she can do everything better than anyone else, I’m sure she insisted on the legal defence route taken, her documentary etc. In her own mind she knows better than anyone else. I’m surprised she didn’t ask Harry to interview her instead of Jane Goodall - I’m sure she knows better, she’s an elephant expert after reading some lines and watching a picture on screen. I can only imagine how experts surrounding her have to stifle their laughs (like Fauci and Trump). But she won’t be told.

Reactions: 17
Kate’s full interview on This Morning about her photography exhibition idea.
She is so engaging and natural, I love seeing all of their virtual interviews

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My Mum tells me that I was talking in short sentences at 12 months. I’m not a genius :D

I was however 18 months old before I walked. She thought I was never going to get off my fat little bottom.
My youngest daughter spoke very early too, I don't think his speech was advanced

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.