Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes you're quite right 😳
Meghan is a silly girl trying to get one up on Anne !!

Twitter is a dreadful cesspit of the ill informed SJW keyboard warrior brigade these days. Recent personal example being a girl I was friends with at high school, who had accused the organisers of Eurovision of being homophobic because they scheduled some sort of event for the same day as a well known gay comic con event she had been hoping to attend. I’m still trying to get my head around that one.
Why should Emily apologise for her own opinion ?

Reactions: 20
We had a mutual friend, actually more mine than hers who got terminal cancer a few years ago. After the girl passed away my ‘Meghan friend’ told me that the friend who died had visited her before she died and told her what an awful person I was and how I’d told a lot of lies about her and that I was dangerous. I mean, how could I even begin to defend myself against those allegations? The girl had died so I couldn’t confront her and it destroyed all the good memories I had of the friend who died. Seriously, I have never known anyone to go out of their way when they’re terminally ill like that to spread hate and lies, if you’re dying you want to be with people you love and enjoy your time left. The film ‘Love Actually ‘ says that when the people in the planes knew they were going to die on 9/11, they contacted the people they loved, they didn’t try to spread hate and lies.

Other friends say they don’t believe my ‘Meghan friend’ and that the friend who died never went to see her, but even though they say that I’m still torn apart by it. That’s how toxic she is.
She sounds like an utter witch Penny.
My friend who was like Meghan (and shares the same birthday) suddenly dropped me like a stone and wouldn't answer my calls after I split with my boyfriend. I later found out that she had immediately zoned in on him. At the time I was more upset about losing her friendship than I was about the boyfriend. She went on to marry him too. I later realised that I had a lucky escape from both of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Re the "Finding Freedom" pile of nauseating cack, I expect every poster on here to do their duty and re-file it under "fantasy" or "fiction" in book shops when it comes out. If bookshops exist then.

Archie is cute now, however, I find it disturbing he doesn't seem to want to interact with his mother at all. It looks to me he hardly knows her, or has no liking or trust in her at the very least.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We had a mutual friend, actually more mine than hers who got terminal cancer a few years ago. After the girl passed away my ‘Meghan friend’ told me that the friend who died had visited her before she died and told her what an awful person I was and how I’d told a lot of lies about her and that I was dangerous. I mean, how could I even begin to defend myself against those allegations? The girl had died so I couldn’t confront her and it destroyed all the good memories I had of the friend who died. Seriously, I have never known anyone to go out of their way when they’re terminally ill like that to spread hate and lies, if you’re dying you want to be with people you love and enjoy your time left. The film ‘Love Actually ‘ says that when the people in the planes knew they were going to die on 9/11, they contacted the people they loved, they didn’t try to spread hate and lies.

Other friends say they don’t believe my ‘Meghan friend’ and that the friend who died never went to see her, but even though they say that I’m still torn apart by it. That’s how toxic she is.
Oh my word that is crazy plus very heartbreaking, it's just unbelievable how some people are wired isn't it? Sounds like the Megan friend clearly has some deep rooted issues going on within herself that need adressing! Problem is most of the time like you have found out they see nothing wrong and think this is normal behaviour! Very sad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
My ‘Meghan’ was my best friend. We went through school together. So close for over 25 years. Long story, but the friendship was toxic. She always belittled me in front of others. She told lies. Destroyed my confidence. All under the guise of ‘just being my friend’. It took me years to work it out. Once I did I told her exactly what I thought of her and walked away. Looking back it’s become even clearer that she was never really my friend, she was extremely jealous and manipulative. I could kick myself for not seeing it sooner. But she would/could be extremely nice and lulled me into believing her. I could write a book about it now that I can actually see her for what she is.
Yes, sounds familiar. I was unfortunate enough to have 2 Meghans at the same time - both women I worked with at the time, all in our early/mid 20s. One was working whilst also training at evening classes to become a beauty therapist and several times asked me to be a model for her to practice on, including during one of her formal college assessments. Once she qualified she left our organisation and started working as a beautician and I became one of her first and very loyal clients, paying full price I might add - no discounts for anyone such was her love of money. Anyway, as her business grew I saw less and less of her as a friend, only as a client, then she started ignoring me and ghosting me. The breaking point came at Christmas when I rang her only for her to pretend she didn't know who I was! She was an arrogant cow who really used me, and stupidly I let her.

• Wow
  • Sad
I've met PA last year as part of her charity work. .

She met everyone individually before speaking to the crowd. She cleverly chatted to every one there individually about a mutual interest to engage them. She chatted to my husband about the result of a rugby match they'd both attended some 20 years ago and remembered the score and the scorer. She hadn't known they'd meet that day so couldn't have just done a quick google, either!
She then made a speech about the charity she's a patron off and I have to admit it was very well done - if not far better than many of the accomplished business people who also spoke that day.
The homework she must do prior as the facts and figures she knew were incredible.

Now I said threads ago, I'm a republican at heart and my attendance there that day probably wasted on me on paper as I'm not a forlock grabber and would never curtesy for anyone (my granny taught me we come into this world the same and go out the same and don't adhere to the 'they're any better than us' at all)

My point is that I cannot imagine MeAgain doing a fraction of the homework Anne does for her charities, much of it behind the scenes, and Cringe is merely all about the 💰, the 📸 shot or the virtue signal🚦
No comparison.
I'd say Anne wouldn't bother her arse over MeAgain doing something for same charity as her.
I watched a documentary on Anne last week,she's very straight talking and so bloody hard working ,writes all her own speeches and researches places she's visiting, i reckon a phone call will have flew over the pond when she saw Megs game

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For Momof5intheStates

The Eurovision song contest is a complete cheese fest. Most of the acts are quite camp. It was won by a bearded transsexual a few years ago. I quite enjoy it for all the ridiculous costumes and dreadful songs. My daughter and I have a laugh watching it but my husband would rather poke his eye out with a sharp stick 😁

Madonna was the guest of honor last year and was frighteningly terrible 😂
God she was dire, I felt like someone was disembowelling my ears listening to her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Re narcissists and even psychopaths, when I was young I thought by being nice to everyone, even these, you'd get it back.
Don't bother.
Hopefully, some will learn from Harry's mistakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh wow, shes clipped up a bit of Archie ( at 9.53 in the video) saying 'can't get it' when the book falls on the floor. I missed that when I watched it first.

That's no 1 year old. Unless he's some kind of genius. 3 word sentences are very rarely spoken by children 1 year or younger.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes I totally agree with you and Freda. I come on this thread to have a bit of a laugh and poke fun at the dastardly duo. Anybody coming on here to lecture us about being woke can duck off to twatter or DS. I really don't care. Bye.
Let's get back to having some unPC fun. 😁
Totally agree (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my word that is crazy plus very heartbreaking, it's just unbelievable how some people are wired isn't it? Sounds like the Megan friend clearly has some deep rooted issues going on within herself that need adressing! Problem is most of the time like you have found out they see nothing wrong and think this is normal behaviour! Very sad 😔
You’ve hit the nail on the head Lonewolf. I truly believe she has deep rooted problems. Her father committed suicide due to mental health problems, he too was controlling and manipulative apparently. I think it might be something to to with that deep down.

The stupid thing is, if she knocked on my door tomorrow with a problem I would try to help. Which makes me a glutton for punishment I know, but I could never be that unkind.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
For Momof5intheStates

The Eurovision song contest is a complete cheese fest. Most of the acts are quite camp. It was won by a bearded transsexual a few years ago. I quite enjoy it for all the ridiculous costumes and dreadful songs. My daughter and I have a laugh watching it but my husband would rather poke his eye out with a sharp stick 😁

I’d forgotten that Madonna performance. Goodness only knows how. Perhaps I need to slow down with the gin? Looking back, I think you have described it perfectly :LOL:

Let me elaborate for Mo5. Eurovision is the guilty secret of most people I know.

Imagine the cheesiest Euro Pop songs ever, entered into a competition by most of the European countries. And now also Australia, because we haven’t made them suffer enough over the years. Some of these are sung in their own language, and you get helpful English subtitles to translate them, which are freaking hilarious. After everyone has performed their song (Imagine something not dissimilar to RuPaul’s Drag Race, but in an arena), judges from every country call in to the arena and give their top 10. The top 10 are awarded points (1st place getting 10 points, 2nd getting 9 points etc), and everyone outside the top 10 gets the infamous “Null points”, and the cone of shame. Needless to say it’s all got a bit political now, with neighbouring countries giving each other 10 points to stop them bombing the crap out of each other/secure trade deals with the more desirable nations.

Every year, despite the UK being home to some serious musical talent, we select someone who nobody has ever heard of, generally with the on-stage performing ability of an old sock. They inevitably finish last, even if they come good, as the UK must be punished by the other nations for whatever political disaster we’ve been involved in that year.

The entire spectacle was narrated by a hilarious acerbic older guy called Terry Wogan, who got more bitter and drunk as the night went on. Unfortunately, Terry passed away a few years ago, so now we have Graham Norton, who’s openly gay, camp and hilariously fierce with some of his observations (But no Wogan, IMHO). Anyway, here are some insights for you:
Some of Wogan and Norton’s more infamous Eurovision comments
The kind of songs you’d hear at Eurovision

• Haha
  • Heart
Harry Markled!

In all, it appeared to be a video of a couple of minutes with MM overacting, while trying to coping with a baby that didn’t look at her, didn’t connect with her, and that tried to escape from her. MM looked directly at the camera 16 times, she looked at the baby 14 times, and looked directly at the book and read it 14 times regardless of what the baby was doing. The baby looked at her zero times

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You’ve hit the nail on the head Lonewolf. I truly believe she has deep rooted problems. Her father committed suicide due to mental health problems, he too was controlling and manipulative apparently. I think it might be something to to with that deep down.

The stupid thing is, if she knocked on my door tomorrow with a problem I would try to help. Which makes me a glutton for punishment I know, but I could never be that unkind.
I'd be the same tbh, it's what sets us apart I think and I know as long as you can sleep at night knowing that you are a decent kind human being with morals and stuff, well that's all's that matters doesn't it 😊💖

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine the cheesiest Euro Pop songs ever, entered into a competition by most of the European countries. And now also Australia, because we haven’t made them suffer enough over the years.

Lord I hope it's cancelled this year because initially Australia's first few entries were pretty solid, but last year with Kate's entry we started going down weird Sreet and the chik who is supposed to represent us this year is nucking futs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine the cheesiest Euro Pop songs ever, entered into a competition by most of the European countries. And now also Australia, because we haven’t made them suffer enough over the years.

Lord I hope it's cancelled this year because initially Australia's first few entries were pretty solid, but last year with Kate's entry we started going down weird Sreet and the chik who is supposed to represent us this year is nucking futs!!!
Eurovision 2020 is cancelled, was announced about a month ago:(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
For Momof5intheStates

[/QUOTE]

Was that when she fell over?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.