Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie glow

VIP Member
There's definitely something there, I thought maybe buttons on the under layer of her coat/dress/whateveritis but it could well be a mic
Maybe it's an electronic collar if she looks like she's going to get a bit lairy someone gives her a zap

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
6k+ comments on DM article about TW rolling the window down despite their fears regarding their personal security. No moderation and barely anyone bothering to be polite about her 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I love how Camilla’s dress subtly echos the Queen’s dress from yesterday. That is not a coincidence

kate looks so good in that yellow - not an easy color to pull off!

• Heart

SilentCW

Look at the bystanders, nobody gives two shits about the Sussexes driving past!

View attachment 1313096

I was just telling my husband about this, and he literally just went on a rant.

Who would want to harm them, what would the benefit be? There is zero benefit to any opposition to the Royal family harming them.

If anyone were to want to harm the Royal Family why would they target the 6th and below in line to the throne? They are helping the opposition to the Royal family, why would they harm them?

They have plenty opportunities to harm higher up than them on the line when they mingle with people.

So he is just as frustrated with their illogical theories as we are.

Reactions: 45

Honeystar

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see what tomorrow will bring, here are my predictions:

-Harry and Meghan will be the last “normal” royals to arrive before the working royals arrive and will try and muscle their way into any kind of procession that may be in place. They will fail.
-Seating wise they will either be with Eugenie and Jack as the only ones willing to sit next to them OR will and Kate will be all smiles and take one for the team, simultaneously smashing any “aren’t they horrible to us” angles.
-she will wear an awful hat and something inappropriate for church that will be merched within 30 secs of her arrival
-she will start talking to herself again because nobody else is talking to her

• Haha
  • Sick

flower1959

Meghan really is a horrid piece of stuff......................................... On her solo trip with the Queen (on the Royal train} she was advised to wear a hat as per Royal protocol and refused, and yet she paraded herself today at a window with an enormous hat that no-one would see as she was kept indoors. I just don't get it :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick

Misssj80

VIP Member
Hopefully more people will wake up to them now. Slagging off the royal family, saying it contributed to their mental health struggles, the supposed racism etc etc but they are happy to go back there and join in the celebrations with them. By coming they are just drawing attention to all their lies

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Dont think so, Kate had a blue hat on with a white/cream rim
There is something Amber Turdy about the fact that MM wore a hat with the exact colour scheme as Kate. It was hideous compared to Kate's and she wore is badly, unlike Kate who was a head to toe masterclass in perfection, grsce, elegance, taste, decorum and natural poise... but I kmmediate thought
"Oh white and navy tilted to the right ....
Stalker alert

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
In that church, I hope everyone is giving them death stares!

They should play the OW interview in there on a big screen to remind everyone what they said

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Mostly a lurker, but popping in to say thanks for the new thread and…

she just can’t help herself, can she?

• Heart
  • Haha

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
There is something Amber Turdy about the fact that MM wore a hat with the exact colour scheme as Kate. It was hideous compared to Kate's and she wore is badly, unlike Kate who was a head to toe masterclass in perfection, grsce, elegance, taste, decorum and natural poise... but I kmmediate thought
"Oh white and navy tilted to the right ....
Stalker alert
Exactly. Unfortunately for her, Kate looks majestic but she somehow manages to look like something I’d draw with my left hand 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart