Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

margaretta

VIP Member
Thanks @Mrsoh for starting the thread (you’re on a roll here) and congratulations to @Oogie Boogie for the thread title.

I am still livid with the little whore for winding down the window of a bullet proof car.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Honeystar

VIP Member
Thought the lighting of the tree and the images on BP was really quite emotional, thought the tree lit up actually looks quite stunning. William looked emotional as well, it must be a bittersweet mix of pride in the queen and sadness at knowing this will be her last jubilee.

• Heart
  • Sad

KuntyChopsMcghee

Thanks for the new thread @Mrsoh and great title @Oogie Boogie

I'm really looking forward to the rest of the festivities. What today has shown is that these two cunts are completely irrelevant. They must ge kicking themselves after watching all those people with admiration for our Queen. They can only dream of having that much respect from so many people from all over the world.

• Heart

Honeystar

VIP Member
Mike Tindall was having none of it and literally turned his back on them outside rather than talk to them

• Heart
  • Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
It’s a royal master stroke seating Smegs directly behind Viscount Severn. Means that Sophie and Edward get to veto any pictures of the gruesomes if they have the Viscount in the frame at all. Very clever

• Haha
  • Heart

ellobird

VIP Member
They’re on the opposite side of the aisle so they won’t be in the background shots of Charles or William yasssss

• Haha
  • Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I hate them , simple as that.

Charles looks exhausted, I know the horse ride must have knackered him but still😕.

Will and K are dependable and loyal with lovely kids. Let’s get these two parasites off back to America and keep them there🙏🏻

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

kev1974

VIP Member
The stand in weatherman didn't wear a tie!

Oh, does he still exist?

For that matter, does Good Morning Britain still exist?

Think i'd rather watch James Corden talking about his kids' playdates with Aldi and Lidl non stop on a loop for 24 hours.

• Haha

estellastheme

Chatty Member
Just saw a British reporter/podcaster on GB News who lives in America saying people are getting less interested by the day in H & Rach. Good to hear…
Honestly, literally no one I know or work with cares about them. When I lived in LA I didn’t work with a couple of people who mentioned the Oprah interview after it happened and found it off putting. I now live in SB and work with a bunch of people that live in Montecito and literally they either don’t know who the Harkles are or don’t care because they aren’t important/powerful/rich enough to ping on anyones radar and clearly have not ingratiated themselves into the social scene here.

But that’s just my anecdotal take on it.

• Heart

Oogie Boogie

Whipping up more hate. I bet he had now idea she was a POC till it was pointed out to him

View attachment 1313556
🤔 Does he not question why on earth would any POC, who claimed to be so dreadfully treat by this 'racist' family, would wish to surround themselves with them whilst celebrating, along with 10's of thousands of those 'bigots', the very institution they represent?

• Heart
  • Sick

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
who is he again?
Meghan's co-star on Suits.

Just after the bullying accusations. He and a slew of celebrities posted about how Meghan did not need the BRF and will never be coming back after she escaped with her life and family.

Now they are back lurking in the windows.

• Haha
  • Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Just in from work.
sped through the thread from when I left it at 11-30 this morning.
my take, I think the Queen looks ill . She’s lost heaps of weight and I think she is going down hill fast. Let’s face it , when her father was dying of cancer the public were not told. Does she have an illness we are not being told about ?
Charles is not in great health himself by the looks of things.
No flat packs, I really expected to see a glimpse of them . Do we think they will go to the service tomorrow? The flat packs I mean not the gruesome twosome .
They must feel very irked. They are litterally on the periphery 🥴🤣. It must be killing Megsl She thought she had hitched her wagon to a star and the star is fading fast and she’s fading with him . Sweet justice
Disagree about the Queen. I thought she looked really well considering she's 96 and not long had covid. She looked genuinely happy too

• Heart

chocolatepeaches

Chatty Member
All of these celebrations made me realize, this is the last queen of our past and present generation unless Prince George has a daughter for a first child or he abdicates for Charlotte (unlikely but...).

It will be three generations of kings ie Charles, William and George.

I still think the Queen has been the most exemplary citizen of the world. Do you think Prince Charles and Prince William will ever retain that mystery or quiet charisma as our Queen? I doubt it.

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Yep I think the seating plan has been super well worked out. All of the camera angles are of Charles/Camilla and Wills/Catherine, and no chance of the Harkles in frame. Brilliantly done.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

margaretta

VIP Member
I imagine he is quite stressed, possibly thinking of his dad and probably worrying about that pair and what stunt they might attempt.
i have been at the Trooping the Colour in the past, once on a day hot like today. It is EXTREMELY hot in that courtyard. There is no shade and you’re there in full military dress requiring full concentration.
I reckon he is exhausted and dehydrated.

• Sad
Reactions: 46