Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SofaSam

If I were Zara or Peter Philips I’d be absolutely raging that someone who went on television to bleat about how horrible the royals were & how much they wanted privacy ,used my children the way she used those kids today. Quite telling though there are no pictures of no.6 or the wife with the parents of those children…… I’m sure they weren’t too far away but they managed to stay out of shot!! The hypocrisy astounds me!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Pennypennypenny

VIP Member
Honestly I am really surprised she came over. She hates us, she hates them , she hates it here in the U.K. She , when she thought she was going to overtake Beyoncé as Queen Bee never thought she would ever have to step foot on British soil again. Oh dear, how the mighty have fallen. Things must be desperate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Piers Morgan just said apparently the harkles turned up 15 minutes late and the reception with other family members was frosty

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

KuntyChopsMcghee

It's funny watching the various news outlets who had royal correspondents/ experts giving views and opinions on today's activities but Scabie was nowhere to be seen. I can feel that sting from here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I have to say Mike Tindall is ageing very very well , Zara and he seem like a genuinely happy couple.

• Heart

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Harry and Meghan 'want to be as low-profile as possible' says royal commentato

"Low-profile" over my dead body. Can they go back to California, where they actually belong?! Definitely not worthy of royal duties.
So low profile they gave an interview as Phil was dying trashing his family

Or so low profile they just happened to have a baby Lilibet Diana delivered by magic with impeccable timing

Or so so so low profile they happen to have an important announcements or PR grab whenever a senior royal has an engagement

Or so so so so low profile they are the only couple in the massive chapel holding hands and beaming like school children

• Sick

TC14

Chatty Member
I'm just completely baffled how these two insipid, smug pair of irrelevant has beens have the audacity to come back to the UK for such a memorable occasion, after they have done nothing since they left but try to drag the royal family and name through the mud in the most despicable and shocking way.

The actual arrogance and delusions of these two are truly unbelievable, the way they swanned down the aisle full of such self importance showing no shame is totally beyond me.

God I can't stomach looking at them... just hope William has few beers tonight and knocks that smug grin of Harry's face and Catherine has a few prosecco's and tears out muggy markles bad hair extensions !!

• Heart
  • Haha

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #193 Harkle what fright thru yonder window peeks,is it the beast, wife of ugly ginger son
😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Well, I think the entry into St Paul's was a walk of shame. The greeting clergy all froze her out and no warm smiles or welcome, she was gurning and talking to herself, she was really uncomfortable. If looks could kill walking down the isle to her seat, she'd be mortally injured numerous times ay least. serves her right.

Great to see her sitting behind Sophie and all the Wessex clan, no possible chance of her vaulting the seats on this occasion. They even had to move B and E to make sure they were shoved in good and proper and not isle shots for cameras etc..
And she had to stand for the real royals as they came into the Cathedral.... I would have given good money to see that but of course the cameras were focused on PC / Camilla and W and ~K.

I think the palace / HMTQ has played a blinder, shown the whole world what a forgiving monarch and grandmother she is, and prove all H and wife's jibes have been nothing but childish toxic lying tantrums. Put to bed the racist comments and nasty throwing the RF under the bus. If they had any moral compass they would be feeling really ashamed.... but we know what they're like and they just feel ENTITLED , TW@ts

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Honeystar

VIP Member
Definitely some boos. Outfit is bland but at least appropriate for the occasion. Walk in completely ruins any chance they can have of saying they hate the institution, if they did they would have come on the bus with Zara etc. Seating position has shoved them a few rows back from the stars so no real money shot again. RF 2- 0 M&H

• Heart

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
They’re lucky that they’ve got the bells ringing to hide the cheers/boos. Not clear so people can argue either way
There was definitely booing, I rewound my TV about five times, volume turned right up so loud my neighbours would have heard it, and there was clearly booing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Thanks for starting the new thread @Mrsoh and title @Oogie Boogie

The photos of the ‘shushing’ are from the Horseguards balcony during Trooping of the colour and not from BP - so there would have only been the troops marching and band playing outside

As the flatpacks have never been involved in anything like this or had so much family interaction The H’s would have no idea of how children behave - children getting excited, loud, giggly and having fun, playing with their cousins etc hence their reaction - or maybe Farchie is a right little sod (I do hope so) and this was a more natural reaction how they both quieten him down - whatever was going on it is NOT their place to calm down someone else's children unless they were shut in with the kids and the adults were in a separate room away from them having a good gossip 😁

Personally I’d like to imagine the kids were singing

Hickory Dickory Dock
Harry is a cock
his wife is too
she smells of poo
Hickory Dickory dock

• Haha
  • Heart

el_coochita

Just saw a British reporter/podcaster on GB News who lives in America saying people are getting less interested by the day in H & Rach. Good to hear…
I think she really pissed off the few Americans left paying attention to them with her grotesque appearance at Uvalde. What she's never seemed to understand, despite being American herself, is that Americans are fascinated by the RF for much the same reason they're preoccupied with their Irish/Scottish/German/Swedish/whatever ancestry - it's a very young country with a relatively short and not entirely flattering history, so they tend to be very preoccupied with what they perceive as the ancient traditions and lineages of Europe. I think all humans like to consider our history and where we came from, and it's normal to want that sense of connection to the distant past. It's hard to generate that in an American context, because the oldest connection white people can establish there only really stretches back about 200-300 years, a very short time frame in the scheme of things.

The RF represents a very old continuous tradition, so their harebrained idea of setting up their own "American branch" of it was never going to work from the outset - it defeats the purpose. They were trying to sever a connection to the only thing that makes them even remotely interesting over here. Without a solid established connection to that, they're essentially just a middle-aged mattress warmer and bog standard ginger bloke with no discernible talents and nothing to offer. They are overwhelmingly mundane without the family they keep shitting on, and if Megsy doesn't like it she'd better get used to sucking on a lemon in obscurity.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

ChipDex

VIP Member
He looks like he's looking over at William and Kate, maybe something has gone down today.
I bet there was a strop. Maybe at BP before they all left in the convoy, so they all saw and heard it. I bet he was livid to be in that 2nd row, stuck next to Captain Tequila, on the opposite side to PC and PW.

And then at the end of that same row was young Arthur Chatto in his Royal Marines uniform....... :LOL:

Screenshot_20220603-123332.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53