Harry & Meghan #192 Harry & Meghan who??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread! Wow I'm early 😂

Anyway, the shushing pictures look so rehearsed and unnatural

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
That scared of not having security then rolls the window down in the car that is your security, you couldn't make this up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Thanks for the new thread @Mrsoh and great title @Oogie Boogie

I'm really looking forward to the rest of the festivities. What today has shown is that these two cunts are completely irrelevant. They must ge kicking themselves after watching all those people with admiration for our Queen. They can only dream of having that much respect from so many people from all over the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Thanks for the new thread

Soo Meghan has returned to the place where she was allegedly kept hostage and driven suicidal, all smiles and ready for that photo op. Among the toxic and racist lot. Isn't that right?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 87
Thank you for the new thread ; things moving on quickly today! 😀

960x0.jpg
PRI_221885334-1536x1024.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 50
If I was Zara, Peter and Mike I would be really p1ssed off my kids are now being shown all over the world in people magazine as being "charmed" by meghan markle. Use your own fcking kids for PR.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Those photos of the car windows down is a bit of a contemptuous face slap to the UK too. After bleating on and on about security and threats to sue the home office, to then undermine the provisions given to them. Cunts.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
and of course it's all a promo for the podcast- how we raise our girls... sickening level of manipulation. come on Zara slap her !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
That scared of not having security then rolls the window down in the car that is your security, you couldn't make this up 😂
The big deal they made about their security has backfired so perfectly 😂.
'No, no, we cannot have you out and about ANYWHERE!'

Wtf was she doing opening a window in the car! All the better to hear some booing? 🙄 Their stupidity knows no bounds.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Thanks for the new thread @Mrsoh and title @Oogie Boogie

Thanks for the new thread

Soo Meghan has returned to the place where she was allegedly kept hostage and driven suicidal, all smiles and ready for that photo op. Among the toxic and racist lot. Isn't that right?
Of course, but now she doesn't have to stay and suffer.
Now she knows that she can leave sprinkled with Royal dust which means $$$ without even one obligation towards evil Royals and racist Britain .Of course she smiles.
The secret is always in the spin.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thanks for the new thread and title. I think we're going to go through a few threads this weekend :LOL: It's going to be so much fun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The shushing pictures, surrounded by children… made me think they looked like they’d been put on the kids table at a wedding.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
Those photos of the car windows down is a bit of a contemptuous face slap to the UK too. After bleating on and on about security and threats to sue the home office, to then undermine the provisions given to them. Cunts.
She is trying to get an iconic shot like Catherine at Prince Philip’s funeral

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
Please can people not post any more pics of those two, it's spoiling my Jubilee 😔

ETA, I'm not trying to police the thread, but we had loads on the last one!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.