Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luxyloo

If I was Zara, Peter and Mike I would be really p1ssed off my kids are now being shown all over the world in people magazine as being "charmed" by meghan markle. Use your own fcking kids for PR.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Mrsoh

VIP Member
That scared of not having security then rolls the window down in the car that is your security, you couldn't make this up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

kev1974

VIP Member
Look at the bystanders, nobody gives two shits about the Sussexes driving past!

1654186075301.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 89

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Thanks for the new thread

Soo Meghan has returned to the place where she was allegedly kept hostage and driven suicidal, all smiles and ready for that photo op. Among the toxic and racist lot. Isn't that right?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 87

KuntyChopsMcghee

Those photos of the car windows down is a bit of a contemptuous face slap to the UK too. After bleating on and on about security and threats to sue the home office, to then undermine the provisions given to them. Cunts.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 82

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
1654195737837.png

Pretty cool, no? Cooler than the horse Macron gave. Let's see if they do something with the eiffel tower tonight... or the Empire state building in nyc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Those photos of the car windows down is a bit of a contemptuous face slap to the UK too. After bleating on and on about security and threats to sue the home office, to then undermine the provisions given to them. Cunts.
She is trying to get an iconic shot like Catherine at Prince Philip’s funeral

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
You know that they had someone in the crowd filming the car ride for Netflix, thus the need to roll down the window to give them access.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I'm loving all the photos of the Cambridge kids today in the media, and Kate just knocked it out of the park with her absolute grace. Thank Christ William chose well. I also think Charles got very hot and bothered riding for that long in full military gear - he looked unusually flustered on the balcony.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Missy_Moo

After everything she said on Oprah and the accusations she made I truly don't know how she has the gall to be in the same room as that family! She's really got a lot of front.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

SkinnyMalinky

Can I just change the subject for one minute, I just want to say you're all the nicest haters I've ever had the pleasure of bitching with, you make me laugh and let me say bad words, you're all top people's 😘😘😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
That scared of not having security then rolls the window down in the car that is your security, you couldn't make this up 😂
The big deal they made about their security has backfired so perfectly 😂.
'No, no, we cannot have you out and about ANYWHERE!'

Wtf was she doing opening a window in the car! All the better to hear some booing? 🙄 Their stupidity knows no bounds.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I’m not remotely interested in the Sussex children , I couldn’t give two fucks about them.

The Sussexes have truly wrecked their ‘livelihood’ through their bitterness, jealousy and desire to be top dogs .

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Rayne

VIP Member
David Dimbleby strikes again, “why isn’t Harry in the main procession with William?”
Because he’s a traitor who doesn’t work for the RF, you idiot

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

Oogie Boogie

🥰 Oh WOW

Thank you all for allowing me the honour of thread title.
I'm truely humbled x

kate-tiara-1551384175.gif?crop=0.502xw:1.00xh;0.gif

Bless you!

• Heart
Reactions: 62