Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honeystar

VIP Member
Lovely moment at the start where Charles blew Kate a kiss when he saw her…not the same welcome for Meghan 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Personally I think Zara, Mike and Peter played a blinder paying the Harkles to babysit while they hit the free bar. They obviously realise they need the cash bow Netflix and the book deal is falling through

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Can go back to the family that made her suicidal yet can't see her Dad, we see you Smeg, we know you are an attention seeking bitch.

• Sick
Reactions: 52

Luxyloo

and of course it's all a promo for the podcast- how we raise our girls... sickening level of manipulation. come on Zara slap her !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Amelia99

VIP Member
I haven’t been able to watch much of todays events as I’ve been working. But I did see the fly past which I thought was magnificent. Have to say H&M have some brass necks to rock up and mingle with the family after all the things they said about them. I think they are desperate to get back in the fold so I predict lots of backpedaling on their previous comments and frantic attempts to ingratiate themselves. It may work with the RF but I don’t think the British media and lots of the public are likely to be so forgiving. We shall see..

• Sick
Reactions: 51

Michelle S

Just saw a British reporter/podcaster on GB News who lives in America saying people are getting less interested by the day in H & Rach. Good to hear…

• Heart
Reactions: 50

planetmirth

VIP Member
Harry is a blood Royal, for the next 10 years, he will be No3.
Harming them damages the RF, and country's reputation.
RF because they removed security . He is the son of a future King, brother of a future King, uncle of a future King.
Country-because if you can't protect a Prince , what should a peasant expect.
World stage-It happens with Kings in times of turmoil and war, a picture of instability .
Race element .
Harry is a blood Cunt .

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread ; things moving on quickly today! 😀

960x0.jpg
PRI_221885334-1536x1024.jpg

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Placing under spoiler for those who don't want their day ruined by the sight of her, but what sort of face is that????

She just seems so fake around kids, doesn't she? Like she's got no idea.

Screenshot_20220602-170450.png

• Haha
  • Sick

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Please can people not post any more pics of those two, it's spoiling my Jubilee 😔

ETA, I'm not trying to police the thread, but we had loads on the last one!

• Heart
  • Haha

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
OMG I got up to p.19 on the last fred, and now you've all moved on!! I'm assuming from previous comments that there are photos of the Whore and the Bore? :sick:

ETA just seen them "Aunty Meghan" my fucking arse... I hope a footman spat in her champers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Honeystar

VIP Member
I personally think the star of the RF is going to be Louis. There will be interest in George and Charlotte of course but I think it’s going to be Louis that sparks the bidding wars when he’s older. He’s got the Middleton genes and I think will be a looker plus he seems to have a bit of a sparky and wild personality which the press and public will love. I can see Charlotte going down the Princess Anne route, duty bound thanks to her parents but not particularly interested in the press and getting attention (I actually hope this is the case as the press would likely be awful just because she’s a girl). Archie and Lili meanwhile will be long forgotten about.

• Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
Latest Lady C

Focusing on the TQ in her Platinum Jubbly Year

Hard-working. responsible and dutiful. Measured. Only misses 2 red boxes per year. Responsibiliites before feelings. Never stood for anyone trespassing on her territory as TQ- Queen Mother tried but PP respected TQ. Can put people in place with a look or a sharp retort. Can be acerbic. Droll sense of humour. With PP, shared a sense of fun and joy in all situations. Favourite PM's were Harold Wilson, Winston Churchill, Alec Douglas Hume. Admired and respected Margaret Thatcher.

Scotland (Balmoral) is her true home and where she feels most relaxed.

A people person who enjoys company. Was close to Queen Mary who passed on her love of history to Elizabeth. Brought up in a very happy family atmosphere.
Loyal, loving. Most call her Ma'am. King and Queen of Spain call her Aunt. Familiarity regarded as sign of disrespect. Likes simple pleasures. Tolerant. Non-confrontational. Non-judgemental. A true Christian and very spiritual.

Her husband PP was devastatingly handsome, irreverent in a respectful way, mischieveous. Alpha male. Togther they had a lack of egotism. Has been criticised as a mother. QM undermined relationship with PC. TQ had less time to spend mothering PC/Princess A when first acceded to the throne. Much more involved with upbringing of PA and PE. Loving and engaged grandmother. Had grave concerns abut Diana's parenting (too lenient). Taught PW the role of monarchy. An ordinary woman who has had extraordinary success in an extraordinary role.

• Heart