Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
I just don't understand the DM. Why are they giving them headlines when they got sued by them. Baffling
So that they get 50,000 derogatory comments posted underneath the newspage 😎😎 it's deliberate ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
Irrational, I know, but I feel personally let down bu Her Majesty. Those cunts insulted the British people, calling us racists and it's as if it never happened.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
W looking so handsome and thoughtful. K looking like a queen in waiting. Love these two

• Heart
  • Haha

Oogie Boogie

It is covered by the Regency Act 1937. If George becomes King as a minor currently Harry would be regent. Provision was made for Prince Philip only
Oh come on, do we really believe a provision hasn't already been drafted for such a situation?

I mean just take a look at Haz's current popularity ratings 😂 Who in their right mind would imagine this could go down well with the British public?

T'will never happen

• Heart
  • Haha

Spring2020

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for the staff she allegedly bullied who have been silenced. The RF have let them down

• Heart
  • Sad

CookieZippy

VIP Member
More shite from Man Behaving Dadly on Facebook. This photo and this hilarious comment

285826905_5482923311720346_4748217033556862706_n.jpg

‘NO! I WANT AUNTIE MEG AND UNCLE HARRY ON THE BALCONY TOO SO THE GAMMONS GO APESHIT AND COLLECTIVELY EXPIRE LIKE VOLCANIC PHIL MITCHELLS WHO HAVE HAD THEIR BETABLOCKERS STOLEN!’

• Haha
  • Sick

Michelle S

Just saw an interview with the Queen’s god-daughter and a few week’s ago the Queen went to her great-niece’s christening. Amazing how the most important person in the country can do that and not get papped when H & Rach can’t even go to the shops or out on their bikes 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I have to admit that I was so disappointed in the BBC's coverage of the beacon lighting last night. I'd been looking forward to it all day and all I got was Lulu blathering on whilst they showed the odd beacon being lit.

The beacons are such an important part of our history. They go back centuries and were used to mark important news and events. They were lit after the Duke of Wellington was victorious at Waterloo.

Many of the original beacons are still there. Always up high so the fire could be seen for miles. As each beacon was lit, the next beacon would see it and that would be lit too. And so on and so on.

These are the beacons that the BBC should have been covering. Some of the ones they did show were all very nice but they weren't actually beacons, in the sense of 'lighting the beacons'. L.E.D lights are not a beacon. Something lit down in a valley is not a beacon.

So I'm a bit miffed really. :rolleyes::)

• Heart
Reactions: 42

petalpetunia

Chatty Member
Sorry trying to catch up but it's excellent how they are not sitting behind Kate etc so there won't be ANY doctoring of photos with the main Royals, well played RF, well played (y)

• Heart

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
Had a marathon catching up on 20 pages, back on just to give my thoughts on the arrivals at St. Pauls....

Whinge and Minge walked on their own, commentator David Dimbleby tried to put a good spin on it saying they are back in the fold but I saw it as they walked to their seats on their own (as the pariahs they are) so NOT allowed to walk with other members of the RF. They are also sat on the opposite side, nor in a front row, so not near PC, DoC, PW, DoC.

Minge's outfit looks like a raincoat.

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I always think an adult telling a child to shush like that looks sooo dodgy
And why on earth is it being portrayed as 'playful' and 'fun aunt and uncle' nonsense 🙄.
She just wanted to be visible and Harry looks positively vicious with his face poked at the child. 🙄 (And they are not aunt and uncle of those kids anyway).

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Raindancer74

I don't post often but read all(most when they move fast) of these threads.
I do think they have had the riot act read to them as, sorry if this had already been mentioned, but she didn't push past 6 to go first with the hand shaking she went behind him. Every other time she has pushed herself forward.
Am glad they are in the cheap seats and not even on an aisle and I hope it stings for 6.

• Heart

hanid4now

Zara looks lovely doesn’t she? The pink is fabulous on her.

Meghan looks bland and the big collar and the belt are urgh. How does she manage to get it so wrong every time? It’s her biggest talent for sure.
Sorry I have to disagree, obviously I can't stand H and M, but, for once, I think she looked appropriate.
She's gone for The Royal Family uniform 'coat dress' for me I think this conforming means they are more desperate to get back in then we realise. She is looking to be accepted! Things were so different when we had the green goblin outfit, they were looking forward to new life and that outfit was a big 'FU' to conforming. Now though... things haven't worked out they a need a way in.

• Sick
  • Heart