Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I can’t help but wonder if he is thinking the next time they are together like this will be for London Bridge.

Forgive me Your Majesty. God Save the Queen!
He could well be.
A few years ago we were at our local crematorium for the funeral of my husband’s aunt. I vividly recall thinking the next time I’ll be here will be for my Dad’s funeral and I was right. 😢
It was an awful feeling.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Tattyfilarious

So proud of her, my older daughter suffered in High School mostly down to bullying - she suffered from anxiety and depression and dropped out of school; mental health services were involved. She's on the the other side now making a life for herself, with the support of her family and friends.
On topic, Harkles are a pair of twats!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

planetmirth

VIP Member
I think they will meet with the Queen, with the children, if they exist, and keep them hidden apart from that. They will then hope to generate a bidding war from the press, for photos of the children.
I wonder how much interest there is in the children though now…not in Uk anyway…would USA pay a lot ??.
After today I think Louis is the Moneyshot ! Plus he obviously gets on fine with the Queen .

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Moxie

Thanks for the new thread! Wow I'm early 😂

Anyway, the shushing pictures look so rehearsed and unnatural

• Sick
  • Haha

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
Sophie looks irritated .
OK there's definitely something going down, I agree about Sophie, and Catherine looks very uneasy too. I saw her saying something to William just now and he nodded, I'd put money on all of their irritation being down to those two. I've watched so many of these services over the years and the tension at this you could cut with a knife.

• Wow
  • Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
I'm going to try the spoiler thing:

But what is she holding there?
It looks bald.

P.S
Sorry if spoiler fails, I also can't insert mushroom .
My first thought was she’s looking over at H who is catching up with his family and she’s seething as he promised he wouldn’t leave her side !!! I don’t think she’s holding a baby , I think she’s in a strop !!!!! Run for your lives !!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
I dunno, I thought she looked quite perky today?
Better than she was looking a couple of months ago anyway.

View attachment 1313349

I think Charles was suffering a bit from being stuck under that Bearskin on horseback for the previous couple of hours as it was quite a hot day.

View attachment 1313350

*Bonus pic - Badass Princess 🤗
View attachment 1313351

Shocked I tell ya ... Shocked 🙄

@Pennypennypenny

is it his hands that make you think autoimmune ?

Princess Anne is the boss, she really is. She would have made a great monarch.

• Heart

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
The shushing pictures, surrounded by children… made me think they looked like they’d been put on the kids table at a wedding.
This was my reaction as well. But seriously, why is she sticking her fake face in those window shots? The kids are adorable, we don't need to see the fraudsters.

• Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Tom Bower on gb news on whether the harkles should ever be welcome in the Uk
Well, let me have a little think about that🤔

Ok, I’ve thought.
And I have come to the conclusion that, after all their actions towards the UK both before and after leaving this country I cannot show any respect for him, her or their titles.
I would rather they just slunk back to the States, stay there and never set foot in this country again.
So that’s a no from me Tom 👍

• Heart

Limey

VIP Member
I'm loving all the photos of the Cambridge kids today in the media, and Kate just knocked it out of the park with her absolute grace. Thank Christ William chose well. I also think Charles got very hot and bothered riding for that long in full military gear - he looked unusually flustered on the balcony.
Sky News just had a clip of him and Camilla walking back to Clarence House - reporter asked him how it was and laughed and said 'It was very hot!'.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChipDex

VIP Member
And just like that, Kate turns up, beautiful and immaculate, and Smeg immediately looks like a frump. I think the word may be "matronly".

Here's the 'Star Power'.

Screenshot_20220603-112057.png

• Heart
  • Haha

fusspot

I don’t post on these threads often but I’m absolutely furious that the pair of them have crapped all over the family and are rewarded with their own special Celeb walk down the aisle 😡
They’re being allowed to get away with despicable behaviour with no come back.
Who says karma exists?
ETA - oh, and H has clearly had Botox, and it looks awful.

• Heart

Pennypennypenny

VIP Member
Just in from work.
sped through the thread from when I left it at 11-30 this morning.
my take, I think the Queen looks ill . She’s lost heaps of weight and I think she is going down hill fast. Let’s face it , when her father was dying of cancer the public were not told. Does she have an illness we are not being told about ?
Charles is not in great health himself by the looks of things.
No flat packs, I really expected to see a glimpse of them . Do we think they will go to the service tomorrow? The flat packs I mean not the gruesome twosome .
They must feel very irked. They are litterally on the periphery 🥴🤣. It must be killing Megsl She thought she had hitched her wagon to a star and the star is fading fast and she’s fading with him . Sweet justice

• Heart