Harry & Meghan #192 Harry & Meghan who??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I think the entry into St Paul's was a walk of shame. The greeting clergy all froze her out and no warm smiles or welcome, she was gurning and talking to herself, she was really uncomfortable. If looks could kill walking down the isle to her seat, she'd be mortally injured numerous times ay least. serves her right.

Great to see her sitting behind Sophie and all the Wessex clan, no possible chance of her vaulting the seats on this occasion. They even had to move B and E to make sure they were shoved in good and proper and not isle shots for cameras etc..
And she had to stand for the real royals as they came into the Cathedral.... I would have given good money to see that but of course the cameras were focused on PC / Camilla and W and ~K.

I think the palace / HMTQ has played a blinder, shown the whole world what a forgiving monarch and grandmother she is, and prove all H and wife's jibes have been nothing but childish toxic lying tantrums. Put to bed the racist comments and nasty throwing the RF under the bus. If they had any moral compass they would be feeling really ashamed.... but we know what they're like and they just feel ENTITLED , TW@ts
BIB 100% agree.
I think it has all been very very carefully planned. And as I said upthread shows them up as complete liars.

He must be sickened looking at what he should be part of, and instead is relegated to the cheap seats. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Grr all the headlines are saying 'harkles reunited with RF' I didn't click on any of them

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I wonder if they’re all looking a little out of sorts because the Harkles tried a last minute tantrum to get what they wanted? It worked last time after all.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Irrational, I know, but I feel personally let down bu Her Majesty. Those cunts insulted the British people, calling us racists and it's as if it never happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I am wondering whether he had a tit fit & changed the ordering of the entrance? It seems bad organisation for people to have to get up for them to sit??

Reactions: 36
Grr all the headlines are saying 'harkles reunited with RF' I didn't click on any of them
But they're clearly not. They may be nominally at the same event, but they have arrived in different cars at different times and not crossed paths at all. And I expect they will now leave completely separately as well.

Reactions: 30
Hope they've blu-tacked the chairs down, watch out for Smegz getting off the starting blocks faster than the favourite at Epsom

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.