Harry & Meghan #192 Harry & Meghan who??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mike Tindall was having none of it and literally turned his back on them outside rather than talk to them
And all you can see Harry saying as he come out the door where’s our car like he can’t wait to leave

• Haha
Reactions: 28
1654255726589.png

Look at chuck willy cam and kate.... honestly they look upset. H&m have been stirring the tit, of that I have no dou t. He looked pissed off that he had to scootch by bea and eug to sit down... pointing to my theory that they weren't meant to do that solo runway show and that they were meant to arrive at their seats along with their cousins. He seemed to be negotiating that they have the aisle sests but nope. Seating plans are fixed. Those are your seats over there, assholes. Now sftd and stfu

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
So much handholding! It stands out especially when no other couple is doing it. Very awkward on the stairs too.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
do you think the "discomfort" the Queen experienced is not physical but something that happened yesterday with the Harkles?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Harry and Meghan 'want to be as low-profile as possible' says royal commentato

"Low-profile" over my dead body. Can they go back to California, where they actually belong?! Definitely not worthy of royal duties.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
ok so am just jumping in here haven't read the rest of the thread, but is it just me or does it look like she finally took some advice?? ok she's still smeagol and he's haznot but there definitely seemed to be a bit of a change in their strategy from the small clips I've seen, and whilst not the best dressed, she looked better than usual

Reactions: 14
They are all grieving. Realising this is probably the last big event where they will all be together with TQ.

Kate, I reckon, didn't want to attend due to the toxic 6's. Charles is the mediator, throwing her a 'well done for being the bigger person' kiss. Smegs, being a psycho feels nothing which is why she can strutt in so shamelessly.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Are they all going for lunch now? Hope noone speaks to them for more than necessary

Reactions: 16
Zara looks lovely doesn’t she? The pink is fabulous on her.

Meghan looks bland and the big collar and the belt are urgh. How does she manage to get it so wrong every time? It’s her biggest talent for sure.
Sorry I have to disagree, obviously I can't stand H and M, but, for once, I think she looked appropriate.
She's gone for The Royal Family uniform 'coat dress' for me I think this conforming means they are more desperate to get back in then we realise. She is looking to be accepted! Things were so different when we had the green goblin outfit, they were looking forward to new life and that outfit was a big 'FU' to conforming. Now though... things haven't worked out they a need a way in.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I can’t help but wonder if he is thinking the next time they are together like this will be for London Bridge.

Forgive me Your Majesty. God Save the Queen!
He could well be.
A few years ago we were at our local crematorium for the funeral of my husband’s aunt. I vividly recall thinking the next time I’ll be here will be for my Dad’s funeral and I was right. 😢
It was an awful feeling.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
ok so am just jumping in here haven't read the rest of the thread, but is it just me or does it look like she finally took some advice?? ok she's still smeagol and he's haznot but there definitely seemed to be a bit of a change in their strategy from the small clips I've seen, and whilst not the best dressed, she looked better than usual
Still not sure

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.