Harry & Meghan #192 Harry & Meghan who??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BBC footage seems to be implying a state-off between Kate & Markle, did someone say they are sitting on the opposite side?

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Maybe I’m reading it wrong, but saw Zara look at W&K then said something to her husband. I’d bet my wages those Cali pricks have been causing it already.
I thought that but there seemed to be activity beside the alter which caught my eye .
🙄 That stupid rictus grin she maintains , her face must ache from the effort.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I am still in the garden and I am still raging, I usually think the Queen is a wise woman but I seriously question this decision.

Reactions: 31
Blimey ‘Covid’ ??? and he visits/is close to the TQ everyday ? Bit worrying if true.
Although I don’t believe it for one second - good move BP - it was always in the plan IMO. 😄
Course he hasn't got Covid - it's the perfect excuse nowadays. 😀

Reactions: 27
I won’t call her a liar, but I find it hard to believe that she attended a street party in Glasgow for the Coronation. I was born in a poor area of Glasgow, and where she came from was marginally poorer. So I don’t think families would be spending money on such a thing. Maybe a wee paper flag out of the window, left over from a seaside holiday 😂 In those days, in Scotland, I feel that street parties would be more of an English thing. My Mum made me a cute little dress with gold coaches all over it. Sorry to come over as being bitchy about Lulu, but I saw her on stage many years ago, when she had adopted her American accent, and she parodied a Glaswegian. As one myself, this disgusted me. I have had to modify my accent many times, especially when I worked in London, so that people could understand me, but I have never been ashamed of it. My nickname in that job was ‘Haggis’ which I found endearing. As for her face ? That is not youthful, it is padded. Oh, what a witch I am. 🙄
She lived near my Gran and there were no street parties - they didn't have the money! And no-one could afford a TV.

Reactions: 22
Well, I think the entry into St Paul's was a walk of shame. The greeting clergy all froze her out and no warm smiles or welcome, she was gurning and talking to herself, she was really uncomfortable. If looks could kill walking down the isle to her seat, she'd be mortally injured numerous times ay least. serves her right.

Great to see her sitting behind Sophie and all the Wessex clan, no possible chance of her vaulting the seats on this occasion. They even had to move B and E to make sure they were shoved in good and proper and not isle shots for cameras etc..
And she had to stand for the real royals as they came into the Cathedral.... I would have given good money to see that but of course the cameras were focused on PC / Camilla and W and ~K.

I think the palace / HMTQ has played a blinder, shown the whole world what a forgiving monarch and grandmother she is, and prove all H and wife's jibes have been nothing but childish toxic lying tantrums. Put to bed the racist comments and nasty throwing the RF under the bus. If they had any moral compass they would be feeling really ashamed.... but we know what they're like and they just feel ENTITLED , TW@ts

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Was it my imagination or did a couple of the women in the reception line just blank Smeg - and some micro expressions back from her….will make good material for the body language guy. She is just pasting on the toothy grin and buttoned up virginal look today.
I thought the same, heard the boos then some clergy seemed to ignore/look away from her and LOTS of stony faces in congregation as they passed. He didn't look happy-obviously heard the booing even if the beeb etc try to cover it up

Reactions: 35
I don't post often but read all(most when they move fast) of these threads.
I do think they have had the riot act read to them as, sorry if this had already been mentioned, but she didn't push past 6 to go first with the hand shaking she went behind him. Every other time she has pushed herself forward.
Am glad they are in the cheap seats and not even on an aisle and I hope it stings for 6.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'd bet everything I own on it.
Smegzy probably stirred up a sit storm with Hazzno right in the middle of it - so she can sit there smirking knowing she has spoilt the occassion - she has done exactly what she came here to do - cause trouble
Unless it is to do with shushing the children yesterday and words have been said - whatever it is something is not quite right 🤔

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I have to say Mike Tindall is ageing very very well , Zara and he seem like a genuinely happy couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Ugh they have a nerve. Just the sight of Harrys face makes me nauseous and as for Smughan Markle well she just looks like a Blancmange to me

Reactions: 24
Remember smeg said of HM, or by implication, service is universal and you don't own the word royal.

And, racist, bad parenting re generational pain, no advice re settling into royal role, no chosen tiara, no help for mental issue, etc etc.

We shouldn't forget
All said while the DoE was on his death bed.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.