Harry & Meghan #192 Harry & Meghan who??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t call her a liar, but I find it hard to believe that she attended a street party in Glasgow for the Coronation. I was born in a poor area of Glasgow, and where she came from was marginally poorer. So I don’t think families would be spending money on such a thing. Maybe a wee paper flag out of the window, left over from a seaside holiday 😂 In those days, in Scotland, I feel that street parties would be more of an English thing. My Mum made me a cute little dress with gold coaches all over it. Sorry to come over as being bitchy about Lulu, but I saw her on stage many years ago, when she had adopted her American accent, and she parodied a Glaswegian. As one myself, this disgusted me. I have had to modify my accent many times, especially when I worked in London, so that people could understand me, but I have never been ashamed of it. My nickname in that job was ‘Haggis’ which I found endearing. As for her face ? That is not youthful, it is padded. Oh, what a witch I am. 🙄
Don't apologise! I'm another Scot, have lived in England 35 years and still have my accent. Can't stand Lulu either, takes the piss out of us whenever she is in Scotland and puts on the broadest Glaswegian accent. Yes we see right through you hen! Emeli Sande is another one who has adopted the mid Atlantic drawl, coming from NE Scotland she had a lovely lilt to her voice.

Reactions: 22
None of them look happy. All look emotional and excessively serious… hmm something is up!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I wonder how they’ll all leave and whether they’re gather on the steps?
I think they are not going to be given any opportunity for Netflix cameras to capture them with the rest of the family.
Back home afterwards for more stale sandwiches and a flask of soup. 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
OK there's definitely something going down, I agree about Sophie, and Catherine looks very uneasy too. I saw her saying something to William just now and he nodded, I'd put money on all of their irritation being down to those two. I've watched so many of these services over the years and the tension at this you could cut with a knife.
As somebody mentioned perhaps they weren't meant to shake hands and chat when they first came in so they held everyone up and had the walk to themselves

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Lovely moment at the start where Charles blew Kate a kiss when he saw her…not the same welcome for Meghan 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I know it's a solemn occasion but PW looks so thoughtful.
I can’t help but wonder if he is thinking the next time they are together like this will be for London Bridge.

Forgive me Your Majesty. God Save the Queen!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Why was they allowed such a prime entrance, they should have used the side door.
That's my question as well. Why were they not with the other minor royals in the bus? Whose idea was it to put them in a car with the York sisters? Husband says to babysit them - perhaps he's right.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That photo definitely looks like he is shocked that they have to push in past Bea and Eug to get to their cheap sets. Naturally she must keep a hand on him - they are sooooo in luuuuurve.

it looks like her outfit is a coat (that is a high slit up the back) and looks like heavy material. Probably to hide the pit stains that will surely happen.

It also looks like the family agreement was bright cheerful colors with Camilla in white…of course Megz will ignore that as per usual

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I can imagine Williams being pissed that those two traitors are allowed back in the fold after everything they have done!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Remember smeg said of HM, or by implication, service is universal and you don't own the word royal.

And, racist, bad parenting re generational pain, no advice re settling into royal role, no chosen tiara, no help for mental issue, etc etc.

We shouldn't forget

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Zara took a sneaky peek at William and Kate and looked very concerned. Not her usual behaviour

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Maybe I’m reading it wrong, but saw Zara look at W&K then said something to her husband. I’d bet my wages those Cali pricks have been causing it already.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Omg!!! I've been so busy with the organising of our village Jubilee events, nearly 2 threads has gone by!!!!!
Think I'll be skim reading....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is it just me or are the cameras trying to get a look at the bastard fuckers and they are well and truly Blocked by the RF ? Am on about the BBC coverage. Kate was a little bit fidgety which she never is and none of the RF look happy . There is something going on that is for definite.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I suppose yesterday they were at least away from the main thing - the appearance on the balcony.
Whereas today, they are actually in the open, so that might be worrying the others.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.