Harry & Meghan #192 Harry & Meghan who??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anne and Sophie seem very friendly Sophie even touching anne on the steps like they were saying we managed to escape that pair! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Seeing them walking up the steps there's definitely something bulky under the front left side of that ugly collar, she's fiddled around under it a couple of times too, Could she be mic'd up? :oops:
Well if she is, it would have picked those boo's up nicely.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mike Tindall was having none of it and literally turned his back on them outside rather than talk to them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Glad to see Mike didn't speak to them on the cathedral steps

• Heart
Reactions: 41
My first thought was she’s looking over at H who is catching up with his family and she’s seething as he promised he wouldn’t leave her side !!! I don’t think she’s holding a baby , I think she’s in a strop !!!!! Run for your lives !!!!!!!!!
its something in the bag on the table in front of the window... you can see it better in another pic... could be the one where her and the flea bag are talking to the ole bloke whose name I can't remember... Queens cousin I think he is...

Reactions: 14
Wow, the boos they got when walking down the steps! Couldn't happen to a nicer couple

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Is it possible that some of you may be overreacting?

They look alright to me, albeit serious during the service.

FUUrMiLWIAAUb7m?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

FUUnBX6XoAAnGRK?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
BBC making a hash of it again and going straight for more rubbish commentary instead of showing them outside

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.