Harry & Meghan #192 Harry & Meghan who??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok so am just jumping in here haven't read the rest of the thread, but is it just me or does it look like she finally took some advice?? ok she's still smeagol and he's haznot but there definitely seemed to be a bit of a change in their strategy from the small clips I've seen, and whilst not the best dressed, she looked better than usual
Still not sure what the mini cape was about at the back of the dress . Hmmm?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The whole family has gone to the guildhall lunch, the bus has just turned up with Zara and co. But Harry and Meghan haven’t attended? Saw on Twitter one of the royal reporters said earlier they weren’t going? I mean I’m glad but I wonder why?

Reactions: 26
Harry and Meghan 'want to be as low-profile as possible' says royal commentato

"Low-profile" over my dead body. Can they go back to California, where they actually belong?! Definitely not worthy of royal duties.
So low profile they gave an interview as Phil was dying trashing his family

Or so low profile they just happened to have a baby Lilibet Diana delivered by magic with impeccable timing

Or so so so low profile they happen to have an important announcements or PR grab whenever a senior royal has an engagement

Or so so so so low profile they are the only couple in the massive chapel holding hands and beaming like school children

• Sick
Reactions: 57
He looks like he's looking over at William and Kate, maybe something has gone down today.
I bet there was a strop. Maybe at BP before they all left in the convoy, so they all saw and heard it. I bet he was livid to be in that 2nd row, stuck next to Captain Tequila, on the opposite side to PC and PW.

And then at the end of that same row was young Arthur Chatto in his Royal Marines uniform....... :LOL:

Screenshot_20220603-123332.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
do you think the "discomfort" the Queen experienced is not physical but something that happened yesterday with the Harkles?
No way, the Queen is cast iron she wouldn’t stay away from her own thanksgiving service. However she should have kept them away from there at all costs

Reactions: 28
Bloody hell - had to go out for 2 hours and was at the start of p28 now its p52. Had to record the service so I've that to watch and 24 pages to get through ...... Do Not Disturb!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The whole family has gone to the guildhall lunch, the bus has just turned up with Zara and co. But Harry and Meghan haven’t attended? Saw on Twitter one of the royal reporters said earlier they weren’t going? I mean I’m glad but I wonder why?
Probably cos PW would not go if H was there.

Reactions: 20
I think she looked terrible. And why is her face and neck a different color than her arms and hand? Playing with the spray tan again I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.