Harry & Meghan #191 Archificial and Invisibeth wherefore art thou, shame your mum's a right silly cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Mrsoh for starting the new fred - your diploma for services to opening a new one is waiting for you in the VIP bog. Thanks for the new title too @Happy Lady. Happy Birthday @VioletButterfly.

So the carrion have landed - my June calendar picture is an American Bald Eagle - which is a sweet nod to the Calicunts esp the Bald part 😄

Any guesses when they will do their first non royal / in a ‘private capacity‘ appearances tomorrow (Maybe) She will be gagging to wear her brand new outfits and her smarmy grin and they can have NF with them whilst out and about - to get some much needed content.

I also think Hazzno will pull up his big boy pants in front of his family (turn around balcony scenario kind of thing) as he will not want to look hen pecked etc in front of them. I imagine he is going to have to man up to take some of the things coming his way from Zara, Anne etc as well. Mike, Edward, Wilz and Peter will stand sniggering in the corner - a few 121 chats where he will hear some home truths which will give him a reality check now he is away from his magical bubble.

Any one know any spells to change me into a fly so I can get in and report back from my wall?
Please don’t insult the American bald eagle I live in Northern California and have seen them fairly closely on occasion like about within 75 to 100 ft away they are beautiful a better choice would be the California condor which I believe is a type of vulture and is a protected species lol 😂
1654091485867.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm just picturing him meeting his family, then looking on at all the pomp and ceremony, and seeing all of the familiar places and things that he grew up with.

And convincing himself that play acting trophy presentations by his wife complete with a BHS hat, on a little tractor trailer while nobody looks on, are well worth it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I really hope the media are not going to continually plaster their ugly mugs all over the papers, and just focus on HM.

Like this, just in

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'jet out of LA and are on way to UK' # via https://android.com
I love how the Mail are relentlessly using the same unflattering picture set from Invictus in Every Single Story though :ROFLMAO: .
Their picture editor must laugh their head off while composing every story at the moment.
The pic of Hazno hugging his Nacho is in nearly every story now too.

1654091497429.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I've saved all the articles in the general Wiki page for the moment, but when the Jubilee is finished, I'll move them to the specific references page under a Jubilee heading.

Happy Birthyday @VioletButterfly x

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I love how the Mail are relentlessly using the same unflattering picture set from Invictus in Every Single Story though :ROFLMAO: .
Their picture editor must laugh their head off while composing every story at the moment.
The pic of Hazno hugging his Nacho is in nearly every story now too.

View attachment 1310396
The Daily mail- keep throwing tit at them, both subtly and heavily 😎😎🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The DM has done a photo a year for HM's reign

Happy Birthday @VioletButterfly 🥳 May you enjoy clean air for your birthday. Doubly so as you will undoubtedly smell rotten tomatoes in a few days...
After the Trooping tomorrow there will be loads of horseshit me and the Squad will be scooping it up into giant slized catapults to aim it at Slack Alice and the Apricot hole..

Have a lovely birthday @VioletButterfy wish you were here instead of the Monti Morons and their retinue of plastic Stepfords🎂🎂🎂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ugh, they used the photos of the gruesome's wedding and with Archie, but only the photo of George's christening, nothing of W&C's wedding

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I bet Scobiecunt is so happy today, he must be rolling on the floor like an excited puppy, in the knowledge that his handler and mistress is (probably) somewhere on the same patch of soil as him again
He’ll be positively moist with anticipation 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
No one likes them so why fly over? Hope they get some boos. Harry used to be okay, but he's now so loved up he hangs on her every word. Seriously they should piss off back to the states.

Probably wet himself jumping up on the door to get out And hump his masters’ legs.
Who is Scoobiecunt?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope they fly past the UK, fuckers
Hope the flypast drops tit on them, The Lancaster has bomb bays.

Wonder when we will see the Ginge and the Minge hopefully half way down the aisle obscured by a pillar and someone with a huge hat🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wonder when the first sighting will be?? Probably thunder. Lightning and hailstones will precede them.

So angry this morning I kicked my plastic washing basket around the garden and to add insult to injury kicked a hole in the bottom and tripped arse over apex over it, what a bleeping sight that was to behold, cats ran, birds flew away and a pigeon shat on the mangled basket, says it all today really silly old cow🥴🥴🥴
I hope it rains frogs and a swarm of locusts descends upon them as they disembark.... a netflix captures this biblical moment in full HD technicolor Dolby magnificence

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
No one likes them so why fly over? Hope they get some boos. Harry used to be okay, but he's now so loved up he hangs on her every word. Seriously they should piss off back to the states.
I suspect they've got them attending events where they can't get boo'd, or it would be very difficult to do it effectively.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Russia has declared war on the USA and the UK
bleeping hell can this day get any worse 😫

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Russia has declared war on the USA and the UK
bleeping hell can this day get any worse 😫
What? I keep hitting refresh on my newsfeed but seem to be an hour behind in getting news.... like that H&M have la ded or that Bad Blad is about to nuke the UK and the US

Reactions: 17
It's simply amazing how the RF and worse the DM thinks that everyone has the attention span of a dead hippo :

In article:
''Simon Morgan expects they will be given armed protection at these events, and on the journey to and from Windsor due to the security operation planned for the jubilee. ''
Yeah,
This Simon Morgan:
''PRINCE HARRY has a security threat level being a former military veteran and a member of the senior Royal Family, a former royal protection officer claimed.''
And of course this Simon Morgan:
Yep:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.