Harry & Meghan #191 Archificial and Invisibeth wherefore art thou, shame your mum's a right silly cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a side note.

I (the republican) have just broken 'No Mow May' by mowing the union flag into the lawn. It looks pretty tit (better from the upstairs window) but it's given me a giggle. And it'll really confuse the husband when he gets home :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Are you going to share a photo with us?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No christening?
The Mattress of Montecito! Brilliant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if Smeg will curtsy to W&C. That will stick in her craw lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just to warn everyone, I will be using angry and vomit emojis regularly, but they will NOT be about the poster. I feel like driving to London post haste, to walk around with a placard, and maybe a paint gun, not filled with paint. Obviously.

I need a spitting emoji. We will not be celebrating Lily’s birthday 😤
I wish I felt a bit happier. Right now I feel like I'm sitting in the cinema waiting for 'The Omen' to start.

Love that it's HM and PW starting the beacons off tomorrow night though. Perhaps HM could use Smeg's wig to get things going.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I love that William is taking on such a prominent role in the Jubbly , suck on that ginger tits , while you’re watching The Chase back at the cottage and eating a Deliveroo .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
To be fair, in the dm article there are a lot of "expected/suggested/predicted/if/expects/are thought to be/it is understood/could/the report claimed/suggests/promised/speculation/"
I will believe it when I see it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.