Harry & Meghan #191 Archificial and Invisibeth wherefore art thou, shame your mum's a right silly cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see anything about Russia declaring war on us.

Reactions: 23
Nor me - Live from Washington press briefing on sky but I have the volume down - so not sure what it is about

Flipping ironic that she arrives and we are at war with Russia -/ WW3 starts - they may get stuck here in that case and bunker down in BP ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Great title!

Think I'll keep away from newspapers for the next few days and stick to getting the facts on here! Don't want to see those Minge and Whinge faces more than medically advised!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well there's a fair bit of posturing going on of course but the gist from Russian TV is that Ukraine is just a rehearsal to WW3. If we cross Polish borders it's all going to kick off.
So I was getting ahead of myself but this is very worrying 😟

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Nor me - Live from Washington press briefing on sky but I have the volume down - so not sure what it is about

Flipping ironic that she arrives and we are at war with Russia -/ WW3 starts - they may get stuck here in that case and bunker down in BP ☹
From what I've heard, America is sending more weapons to Ukraine.

Reactions: 19
Well there's a fair bit of posturing going on of course but the gist from Russian TV is that Ukraine is just a rehearsal to WW3. If we cross Polish borders it's all going to kick off.
So I was getting ahead of myself but this is very worrying 😟
I think it is about countries joining NATO and that they have increased their presence in Eastern Europe - so @Scotch Mist you are right to be concerned with the emerging events and sabre rattling - jeeps what a bloody world - need to ban politicians for all our sakes 🌍

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I didnt click on the article as I promised myself to only click on positive things this weekend....but it sounds like something the brazen biatch would do

Screenshot_20220601-113417.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Don’t even joke, imagine being stuck with that pair. Then again we could send them to see Vlad and word salad him to death.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Don’t even joke, imagine being stuck with that pair. Then again we could send them to see Vlad and word salad him to death.
I wonder which side, UK or USA, he would volunteer (lose term) to fight for if it came to it - (yep I know he would hide away but where are his real loyalties now 🙄)

Any Backgirdle pics yet?

Reactions: 18
I am still stupidly hoping they aren't coming/here.
Who? The harkles or the Russians 😉

Trevor Coult. H has hired 12 ex special forces for his home in US, and is bringing some here. Trevor mentions the video that I posted about earlier, lasting all of 7 minutes, has been removed

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just to warn everyone, I will be using angry and vomit emojis regularly, but they will NOT be about the poster. I feel like driving to London post haste, to walk around with a placard, and maybe a paint gun, not filled with paint. Obviously.

I need a spitting emoji. We will not be celebrating Lily’s birthday 😤

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
On a side note.

I (the republican) have just broken 'No Mow May' by mowing the union flag into the lawn. It looks pretty tit (better from the upstairs window) but it's given me a giggle. And it'll really confuse the husband when he gets home :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It's getting nearer! Getting excited now! Bunting and flags blowing in the sunshine, food planned to take to our street party tomorrow and prosecco on ice.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just to warn everyone, I will be using angry and vomit emojis regularly, but they will NOT be about the poster. I feel like driving to London post haste, to walk around with a placard, and maybe a paint gun, not filled with paint. Obviously.

I need a spitting emoji. We will not be celebrating Lily’s birthday 😤
duck orf you parasitical, preening, prancing, piffling, pretentious, pratting, pathetic, pigfaced, pissbag pretenders

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.