Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mentioned this in previous thread about ''Police security for individuals is not for sale.'' and again this :'' think they were ex police,'' about the muddling of waters.

Harry technically doesn't have the right to hire veteran RPO's now, because of their security clearance levels being identical to active ones.
Technically he is fighting for status which would enable him to hire veteran RPO's that are now ''private contractors,'' or get back his full status.
That's the ''Intelligence'' element I'm harping on about.
Their clearance levels grants them access to ''Intelligence .''
I you want I can source examples, trying to avoid it.
You don’t need status to hire veteran RPOs and unless they have clearances held by a large contractor (v rare for ex RPOs) then they lose their clearances.
But even with these clearances they don’t have rhe same access as current serving RPOs.
The reality is no6 wants to get full time security in thr UK and not pay for it. He knows he can’t pay for it so is putting pressure on getting it for free.

It’s like (kind of 🤣🙈) me asking to wear the Crown Jewels and being told no, get lost you’re not the Queen, then going - ok, I’ll pay to wear them. The answer of course coming back - we don’t care how much money you have, the Crown Jewels aren’t for sale.

i would then threaten to sue everyone as I want to pay (of Course I don’t want to pay) and that you’re all bastards for not letting me pay (for something I was never entitled to in the first place).

I mean; it’s not my best metaphor…granted…but the fact is they have no entitlement, they know it, the offer to pay Is pathetic and they know will never to fly.

They need to fail and pay and then they might finally get some just desserts….maybe.

Such tossers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
H & M are cunts
Only interested in some bunce
She looks like a sack tied in the middle
He's on the bloody fiddle
All their sugars are munts

😃😃😃🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You don’t need status to hire veteran RPOs and unless they have clearances held by a large contractor (v rare for ex RPOs) then they lose their clearances.
But even with these clearances they don’t have rhe same access as current serving RPOs.
The reality is no6 wants to get full time security in thr UK and not pay for it. He knows he can’t pay for it so is putting pressure on getting it for free.

It’s like (kind of 🤣🙈) me asking to wear the Crown Jewels and being told no, get lost you’re not the Queen, then going - ok, I’ll pay to wear them. The answer of course coming back - we don’t care how much money you have, the Crown Jewels aren’t for sale.

i would then threaten to sue everyone as I want to pay (of Course I don’t want to pay) and that you’re all bastards for not letting me pay (for something I was never entitled to in the first place).

I mean; it’s not my best metaphor…granted…but the fact is they have no entitlement, they know it, the offer to pay Is pathetic and they know will never to fly.

They need to fail and pay and then they might finally get some just desserts….maybe.

Such tossers
Bib.
Correct I don't need status to hire former RPO's with a high level security clearance, because I don't need security moving with me around Royal Palaces, I'm not a blood princess, and I am not the son of the future King.
Harry needs all the above if he rejects the RPO's given to him by Charles,for a wide variety of logical or not so logical reasons.
Hence why Harry wants his status and full protection back, to avoid paying for the high level individuals.
The ''veterans'' element is irrelevant without the Clearance tiers of the RPO for Harry.

royalty-protection-1553712272.jpg%3Fcrop%3D1xw%3A0.jpg

Management Team.png

Perspectives I guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
How predictable. Paid for paparazzi pictures. Rumours they'll sue for the "leak" once the pictures have done the rounds. The Mail writes an article based on facts (whether or not embellished). Hawwy spits the dummy and sues.
Who told them this was a good way to court publicity? I appreciate they were having a joke at the Duo's expense but they could at least let the rest of us in on it.

There was a rumour by a US rag about HMTQ (The USA has tabloids?!?).
She was meant to attend Enninful's wedding (Who came up with that? She'd attend on behalf of Pinocchio who's too busy having quiet dinners with her in-laws, right? :rolleyes: ) and because she was a no show they claimed Operation London Bridge and refused to retract it, including direct tweets from their .
Does a US tabloid really think they'd be the ones breaking such news? They obviously weren't paying attention last year when all media channels went black to announce about Prince Philip. What absolute twats.
Royal rota have ensured they've tweeted about HMTQ continuing quiet work while with covid. Richard Palmer has laughed quite a bit over it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Blimey, can we not just club together and send him another £1 and save the court's precious time.

He hasn't even got the result of the sodding judicial review but now he is suing over the reporting connected to the judicial review.

Perhaps the papers should all just stop reporting on the litigious little tit full stop, then he'd really have something to moan about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
6 has only been living in the US for less than 2 years and now he’s suing left right and centre 🤣 must be a secret Yank.
May be they have been told to POQ by Spotify and Netflix so this is how they are making money. Through litigation and clicks.
Or they are going to use the cases to make a programme on misinformation.

H is suing ANL this time about him wanting to keep the HO case secret and Reach for phone hacking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Body Language!
Paparazzi photos randomly leaked on the day Catherine is in Denmark.
Beautiful comparisons of "our forever glorious Duchess" to certain paintings, and acknowledging the prowess of the pap to ensure every photo of her had her smiling and laughing "or whatever she does with her face". Glad to see Hawwy finally isn't showing signs of vitamin deficiency. Big coincidence Jack had his back to the photographer at all times.
Generally fun and witty analysis of the photos, with bonus references to Hawwy's security struggles.
🔥 🔥 🔥

Blimey, can we not just club together and send him another £1 and save the court's precious time.

He hasn't even got the result of the sodding judicial review but now he is suing over the reporting connected to the judicial review.

Perhaps the papers should all just stop reporting on the litigious little tit full stop, then he'd really have something to moan about.
Great idea - let's all send him a penny. He can have fun exchanging for USD. Unless he puts them in his piggy bank for his next trip to London.
I can see it now! He thinks their popularity is soaring, but especially his, as he's received one hundred letters. "We'll have to hire an undersecretary to open all these! We won't be able to keep up with them and I'm too busy to be able to reply to any of them" he gleefully squeals to his wife as he opens the first one. Out rolls a single penny, with no covering note....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
H & M are cunts
Only interested in some bunce
She looks like a sack tied in the middle
He's on the bloody fiddle
All their sugars are munts

😃😃😃🤣
There once was a bint we call Minge
Her squats they did make us Cringe
When Haz opened his mouth
His missing balls fell out
Coz we all knew how this would end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Andrew has security, and IPP status.
In the past also TPP status (top priority person)
All diplomatic statuses.

And rightfully so, there is nothing uglier than patriotism leading to dead patriots.

Btw.
Here is Andrew abseiling the Shard for the Royal Marines:
Wow, I was thinking that was going to be a video of him doing that when he was a lot younger, how long ago was that? I can't imagine being that high up and going down the outside of a building that tall!! :oops:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Taz helpfully screenshotted from the twitter 'roach so I didn't have to go near it. It must be so hard for Scabies being so far removed from the action now. No more avocado on toast between friends.

1645667500548.png

Chris Ship showing off his allegiance

1645667635158.png

But the good fellow that is Eden doesn't let it lie

1645667672986.png

I've never seen that phrase before, when you say "Bib" what do you mean?
Bit in bold :)

PS thinking of you @MistyWoods 💐💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

I dont think he should be a counsellor of state if he's married to someone who has refused to take his nationality.
It's based on a law, Regency Act 1953. The law allows for delegation/revocations of Royal Duties to "Counsellors of State", to expedite matters of state business. It's not an honour or even a privilege.

The rules on being "counsellor of state" are that you must be either monarch's spouse or over 21 and next in line to the throne. So Harry and Andrew roll off the list when George and Charlotte attain 21.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Why do people rewrite history?Harry is suing the newspaper for his mother now.She was hounded to death by the British media not the paparazzi who were manly French according to them.Sorry for the rant but I am so angry at some of the things they come out with and if you reply you just get attacked by the gang.I thought I would get it out of my system on here,a safe place to say what you think

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.