Harry & Meghan #191 Archificial and Invisibeth wherefore art thou, shame your mum's a right silly cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could kiss Amber Heard!! talk about keep the Harkles off the front page. Result.:love::love::love::love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
The poster purposely cropped the photo. The real ohoto has both dunces on the image
Hate it when headlines mislead....will have to sit on my hands & not post anything as I am determined not to give the ginge traitor & his traitorous handler any clicks this weekend! Clickbait for the BRF only!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This $15 Dollars that Depp has to pay Turd, is it a sort of token amount like the judge awarded Minge £1 in her ANL Court case?
Btw Do you know Nutty if the barrister decided that it was Amber who poo'd in Johnny's bed and not Boo the Yorkshire? OT but a Yorkie wouldn't be capable of such an immense feat surely?
(Just asking for a law student friend)
The way I heard it was that each judgement went against her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The way I heard it was that each judgement went against her
Aye, I’m sure it was $15 million awarded to Johnny but something about $350k being a State maximum amount allowed. I think she won certain parts of hers against Johnny’s lawyer and was awarded $2 million but I’m not certain about the Heard award but. Just glad he won.
Back on topic, hope the Harkles get diddly squat publicity - HM rules OK 😆👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
OT
Ukraine won Eurovision Song Contest and looks like Ukraine will also be competing in the Football World Cup....after 59 mins play Ukraine currently beating Scotland 2-0.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So this person is publicly inciting hate speech to the people of the UK, does he not know that we are made up of all races, how the hell was he allowed to spout his racist views?
He's as thick as pigshit; probably not the full ticket, either. Best to feel sorry for him & his ilk 😀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Superb timing by Miss Turd :poop: , to wipe all the talk of the Harkles' rumoured return straight off the front pages and into the bin 🚮 🤣

Hope Eugenie didn't leave any nice crockery in Frogmore, as Smeghan will have smashed it by now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So this person is publicly inciting hate speech to the people of the UK, does he not know that we are made up of all races, how the hell was he allowed to spout his racist views?

He's an awful human being. His followers are a real nasty bunch too. It's all #BeKind unless you have different views from them and then it's utter hatred thrown your way. It really is the case that the BeKind mob are usually the least kind people you'll ever find.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought they'd been told to by HM.

I really wish they'd do that. The stakes are too high these days not to.

Also, interesting profile of PW in the New Statesman. Considering the publication, which is pretty republican-leaning, it comes across as fair. A lot better than some of the stuff the RRs are putting out these days.

Yes, especially as HM had some turbulence a few days ago flying from Balmoral to London due to a storm

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.