Harry & Meghan #191 Archificial and Invisibeth wherefore art thou, shame your mum's a right silly cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EXCLUSIVE!!!
I'M ON HEAT!
reports
images.jpeg

Horsebox Used By Ex-Royals In High-Speed Police Chase Found Abandoned In Windsor!! Sussexes Slip The Net!! International Manhunt Under Way for A Stoat, an Actress and Two Small Mannequins!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I would love if the media in general placed the focus where it absolutely should be over the coming days.
And ignored them completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The entire top section of Mail Online is filled with about 73 different stories about the Depp vs :poop: verdict🤣

Sorry Megs, no headlines for you tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
What is a ‘gammon’ soz never heard of it - so no offence to anyone - I genuinely don’t know 🫤
Don't worry Carpe!! It's a piece of ham fat leg. You cover it in Coca Cola like Delia then stud it with cloves for Christmas. :giggle:. Roast or broil, don't forget to score it with fancy crosses which look very professional. Needs soaking for about 25 hours in a shed outside in a bucket if you've got no room or it's too hot indoors, but put something heavy over it like s cupboard door so the foxes don't get it.
I've joined Mrs Hinch so if you need any tips, I'm here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Don't worry Carpe!! It's a piece of ham fat leg. You cover it in Coca Cola like Delia then stud it with cloves for Christmas. :giggle:. Roast or broil. Needs soaking for about 25 hours in a shed outside in a bucket if you've got no room or it's too hot indoors, but put something heavy over it like s cupboard door so the foxes don't get it.
I've joined Mrs Hinch so if you need any tips, I'm here.
@Cinnamon.girl - Hahaha soz I meant what the man posted - but thats a great recipe thanks I’ll defo try that one day - I dont like cloves so can I use peppercorns ? Or a black marker sharpie pen ? 🥰😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She may well bring Snakebite along for the ride, not for anything useful or honest or family-related. Just a reminder to us racists that Minge is biracial in case we'd forgotten, and that The Race Card is never far from her grasping claws.
Okay, I have to ask, where did the name “Snakebite“ come from? I’ve pondered this, but can’t think of any snake-related stories involving Doria.

Reactions: 19
Okay, I have to ask, where did the name “Snakebite“ come from? I’ve pondered this, but can’t think of any snake-related stories involving Doria.
She reminds me of a mamba, there's something still and reptilian about her so I called her Snakebite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone on the AH/JD thread just said,well done to Christian Dior for supporting him not cancelling him over this.I couldn't agree more.they did not pull their Sauvage/(sausage) ads.Good on ya Dior.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
New portrait of HM

Wish I had her teeth 😬 cannot get a dentist round here for love, waffles or steredent tablets 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Someone on the AH/JD thread just said,well done to Christian Dior for supporting him not cancelling him over this.I couldn't agree more.they did not pull their Sauvage/(sausage) ads.Good on ya Dior.
Sorry,forgot to add the photo
Screenshot_20220601_222409.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
OT
Unanimous verdict in AH v JD trial. JD WON!!!!

Watch out Markle, this is what happens to LIARS!
Markle is going to try to hire Brown Rudnick literally now... so they are conflicted and cannot represent anyone who comes up against her. It is an old trick... if brown rudnick have done their research, or Camille is a tattler * hi camille! Wave and hug*... they will not accept her calls. I suspect Camille is that smart *hi camille! Wave, hug*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought a snakebite was half cider half strong lager 🤦. Mind you I'm old and it's probably banned now! 2 pints of that on a night out and that was that! Cheap date haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Markle has got to be absolutely fuming about Johnny Depp stealing her headlines. So carefully planned/will they or won't they/will they bring the blow up dolls...Will they be on the balcony?
Suck it up witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thank you Deppv Heard verdict... like a bird strike to the H&M show right now
Saw TopGun Maverick last night. No spoiler alert needed BUT all I could think while my completely uninterested other half kept whatsapping me with the number of folks online on the Law &Crime youtube site... if this could pull him in... *bird strike bird strike" to the h&m parade.
Fuckers.
I sense my IBS will not be acting up tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
New portrait of HM

Lovely! Yes I bet she is. After the shredding few years the RF have had with PA, Philip's death, Porker and the Stoats, how heartening for HM and the whole family to see the support for our Monarchy and the Jubilee. Photos of faithful supporters camped out in bad weather just to get a good spot, how wonderfully British. The man in the street usually knows the truth, the quiet ones who don't shriek and troll.

There's just nothing like it, and the sour ones who want to abolish it are inadequates and pessimists. Personally I'm very proud and think it's the envy of the world, I can't wait, and am so glad that HM has made the 70th.

Dwarfs like Shola and Aphid along with their failed Sussex paymasters will be eating sawdust at the success this will be, when they see the pageantry and outpouring of support for what they are trying and failing to destroy.
The Stoats have been in a Hollywood bubble for a while now, and this stunning and historical Jubilee will I think be a reality check like no other to date. They had a confirmed and rightful part in it and they threw it away, and it will be a very bitter pill indeed for them to swallow especially the Stoat.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She looks beautiful.
I hope that she enjoys the festivities, whatever parts she can attend or participate in, and that she puts her feet up and watches in between.
I am sure she misses not having himself by her side and even more so at a time like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I thought a snakebite was half cider half strong lager 🤦. Mind you I'm old and it's probably banned now! 2 pints of that on a night out and that was that! Cheap date haha
Me and a friend got thrown out of a pub when we were about 16. My friend wanted half a pint of snakebite and the landlady said it only came in pints and to get out for being underage. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.