Harry & Meghan #191 Archificial and Invisibeth wherefore art thou, shame your mum's a right silly cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way I heard it was that each judgement went against her
Thank you Nutty. I'm very glad that Boo's name has been cleared, and that Heard's vile slurs against this defenceless animal have been proved to be lies.

The Housemaid waxed lyrical as she gave evidence for Johnny in Court:

"Your Honour, I Found
No trace of A Hound
Exhibit 2 is Human Poo!
Boo has Been Blamed
Internationally Shamed
By Amber Heard
Who produced The Turd".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Markle Platty Joobs bingo...
Anyone got any suggestions?
I'm gonna go purple linebacker shoulder revealing outfit and hair stolen from uyghur Muslims from China.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's clearly still merching So-Hoe House after the Invictus Games.

Maybe she'll do some carefree cycling photos at the Farmhouse, although it looks like any fitness she might have had has taken a dive.
whorefood for a quick lunch,
then so-hoe house for drinks and a spot of……eying up and targeting the next victim post harry. 😐
All funded by the uk 😐 just a normal mom being a normal mom.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My mum couldn’t go to the coronation for the queen as she and her sisters had measles, they still got their mugs though but she is so pissed off that those two have ruined the jubilee already for her by the focus being on those two 😔 and she won’t celebrate it now which is sad she is 75 now and was looking forward to the celebration but the shine has worn off for her - I’m sure she isn’t the only one,

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Great comment below from the Daily Mail. And from an American as well. Hopefully more people in the States are having their eyes opened.

“These two are so pathetic. I hope the RF are paying attention to this but sadly I think they manipulate the soft spot the Queen has for Harry. Why are they throwing a party for their daughter during the Queen's celebrations? This is the same couple that rushed Archie away for years, now suddenly they want their daughter acknowledged and celebrated. I love how they couldn't come for Prince Phillips memorial but because they know the media will be covering the Queen's jubilee they just happen to want to bring the kids. Money must be drying up if they want to bring their kids back to the "toxic family" and family members who made Megs"cry." These two are just two grifters who need footage for Netflix or money. It's probably both. Nothing like going home to try and con the bridges you burned and the people you threw under the bus. I'm curious who they plan to throw under the bus next when they get back to the states. I'm betting on it being one of Harry's cousins”.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Probably cause 1) he cares for his gran and want to make this easier for her.

2) the "busier" he is, the less time there is to pretend nice and then he simply doesn't have the time.

I honestly feel sorry for William, he does everything he is supposed to, he is dependable, stable, strong, loving, caring, thoughtful, hard working, everything he needs to be and more.

But people constantly talk about his brother and his Wife. His brothers grief, ignoring his mother also died, his brothers wife, except his is doing fantastic work and is also "never good enough" his children seem incredible kids who carry their situation well, but everyone wants to talk about Archie and Lilli.

I wish the press would stop, but if we all constantly read the articles and make it cost effective for companies to run their articles.

I am not going to click on another article about them, not that I really do anyway, but I will not.

I am honestly tired of them trying to control me and the narrative through stupid articles that are never true and allowing that to upset me. That means I am allowing them to control me.

It's not happening anymore. I will be here and comment on things discussed here, but I won't be clicking on articles.
Plenty of articles are archived and saved in the Wiki, so you can read them without giving them clicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just a couple due to take part in tomorrow's mammoth 70-aircraft Fly Past 😀😎
img_3223.jpg
1_GettyImages-1221046516.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Markle Platty Joobs bingo...
Anyone got any suggestions?
I'm gonna go purple linebacker shoulder revealing outfit and hair stolen from uyghur Muslims from China.
I am going with a word salad that includes the phrase 'speaking my truth'; white knuckle hand holding and shoes that neither fit nor are appropriate for the occasion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine turning up for a photo op and a parade at a place where you were kept hostage (phone, keys, passport all removed), prevented from accessing help even when suicidal? How is her PR spinning this? I've given up on reading the rubbish

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.