Harry & Meghan #142 Liar, liar and those red pants were feckin dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you get the results you want @Nuttynana and are feeling fit very soon.
Thank you Mairag and fingers crossed, hubby said I am better today because I called him a deaf old twit❤❤❤❤

When some other member posted this in a previous thread I just had to laugh. It says it all really. He has the same IQ of a teletubbie and she looks like she has the curves of a fridge in that dress. With all the money they have I cannot believe what a shambles she looked on this trip. Swamped in ill fitting clothes or looking like mutton dressed as a lamb with the fridge dress.... I mean it couldn't have been any shorter. No class for a 40+ year old woman. And her hair, its like her hairdresser hates her, what a mess at every stage, especially when it was bunched up half under that red tent coat when she was reading her poor excuse for a book.
Worzel and Aunt Sally

Take good care of yourself @Nuttynana - I already detect a bit of the foul mouth returning!
Thank you and no-one is allowed to put this old Cockney down for long and they are begging for it, bastards who do they think they are??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Looking at Twitter, nobody in the Royal Family will ever have the courage to speak up against twit waffle and his Z list wife.

if you say you don’t like her shoes -
you’re racist.
if you say twit waffle looks tired -
you’re racist.
say you don’t like the bag she’s carrying -

WHAT ABOUT ANDREW YOU RACIST 😡😡😡 OUR QUEEN IS SLAYING DON’T BE JEL....

you’d get further banging your head against a..... bench. 😐
BiB - This poll shows that their ‘Queen’ is not slaying. Our Queen (HM Queen Elizabeth II) is slaying and William & Catherine are slaying 🤣💖🤣

https://today.yougov.com/topics/ent...021/02/17/british-royals-popular-america-poll
EBFA308C-9572-48B5-BB52-962FC185670E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Tattlers

So sorry I have not been active for the last few weeks but have been very ill with bowel problems, I am feeling better today and should get my results back in 3 days.

I will be having an emergency appointment in the next 5 days for bowel cancer screening. Not ideal but after being unable to eat or drink for 10 days plus 15trips to the loo day and night it will be a relief.

Have been following bleep and Cuntess and am gobsmacked and bleeping angry.

Take care everyone and I will hopefully be back with my cockney foul gob very soon, will let you all know how I get on❤❤❤😾😾😾

Tom knows and will take his orders from @Cassandra333 until I get fit again
Sorry to hear you've not been well... Hope everything turns out ok for you and its nothing too serious after all...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Tattlers

So sorry I have not been active for the last few weeks but have been very ill with bowel problems, I am feeling better today and should get my results back in 3 days.

I will be having an emergency appointment in the next 5 days for bowel cancer screening. Not ideal but after being unable to eat or drink for 10 days plus 15trips to the loo day and night it will be a relief.

Take care everyone and I will hopefully be back with my cockney foul gob very soon, will let you all know how I get on❤❤❤😾😾😾

Hope you feel better soon and that the cause turns out to be something that's easily treatable. Lots of hugs sent. ♥

Agreed. Giving the 'recipe' :rolleyes: is no good, a lot of countries don't have the facilities to make the vaccines. Or if they do, they don't have the capacity. It's facile beyond belief to suggest that handing over the recipe and a mixing bowl is all it takes. Giving the vaccines for cost, as AZ undertook to do over a year ago, is absolutely the best approach.

I do not know why anyone gives the fuckwits a platform.
BIB

The more comments he makes like that, the better. His lack of knowledge combined with the lack of self-awareness will start to make it embarrassing for anyone worth their salt to be associated with him.

Which particular "recipe" do you suppose he's talking about? Does he think this is something that can just be conjured up as easily as a packet mix?

There are at least 3 separate vaccine formulas out there, all using slightly different technology, plus a lot of research into new drugs and delivery systems like nasal sprays that may prove more viable than an injected vaccine in some circumstances. Even I can read articles and work that out, and I was crap at science. And as you posted, the info about AZ has been known for at least a year.

Does he actually research anything properly and analyse it before he opens his gob to demand stuff? Did any of those celebs up on that stage do any either? Celebrity idiocy writ large.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Tattlers

Oh Nuttynana hope the results are not bad.
I was wondering where you were.
Good luck 🍀🦄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tattlers

Hope everything goes well for you. Take care😘

• Heart
Tattlers

Oh nutty, hope everything goes well for you, you're sorely missed ,lots of kitty 🐈 hugs to you ❤❤❤❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Nuttynana I had my entire pack of cats primed and ready to search for you today. I missed you. I'm going to be sending lots of healing vibes to you and surrounding you with love. If you have any jewelry with turquoise in it, wear it. Turquoise is healing.
Hoping the results are good news. Keep resting and stay strong. ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
I look forward to similar announcements from some of the people PWB is/will be working with closely on....anything...

Does he actually research anything properly before he opens his gob to demand stuff?
But a sound byte bit of word salad works so well to grab a headline, a tweet and the attention of the wokies (their attention spans are rather short, natch), why do something so plebian-like as know what you're preaching about and be able to define it to make sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
@Nuttynana , my ginge is scouring t' internet in your absence for any shenanigans from the monteshitto duo. He promises to report back to the pussy squad if he finds any news ( once he's finished his mouse video on YouTube 😻).

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Thank you Mairag and fingers crossed, hubby said I am better today because I called him a deaf old twit❤❤❤❤

Worzel and Aunt Sally

Thank you and no-one is allowed to put this old Cockney down for long and they are begging for it, bastards who do they think they are??
Wishing you all the best knowing whatever you face you will be a force to be reckoned with. Will await your up-dates. ❤ 🤗

@Nuttynana , my ginge is scouring t' internet in your absence for any shenanigans from the monteshitto duo. He promises to report back to the pussy squad if he finds any news ( once he's finished his mouse video on YouTube 😻).
That's dedication for ya! 'Up the Pussy Squad' ;) 😸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
@Nuttynana I had my entire pack of cats primed and ready to search for you today. I missed you. I'm going to be sending lots of healing vibes to you and surrounding you with love. If you have any jewelry with turquoise in it, wear it. Turquoise is healing.
Hoping the results are good news. Keep resting and stay strong. ❤ ❤ ❤
Thanks Cass. Need all the help I can get but do not have turquoise only diamond, emerald and sapphire, would they help??

The cat squad are waiting for your instructions Cass I told Tom you are the boss for the time being and keep on with the healing vibes please❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.