Harry & Meghan #142 Liar, liar and those red pants were feckin dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also hotel staff were instructed not to have eye contact with the harkles :eek: shocking levels of entitlement and snobbery

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Just seen this great article in Australia by Daniela Elser, hope I'm not linking to something you've already discussed to death:
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...s/news-story/295bea440b02ba553c8fe83704776310

It's a great article about the difference between these pontificating buffoons and Charles/William. But it says one thing that puzzles me – that H looks happy in the pics. Really? That's not my kind of happy face...

It did flag up something to me that you all discussed last night, but that my addled brain didn't register properly at the time – the hugging the staff pics when they arrived back in LA were by Backgrid, so totally staged. Arseholes.
Was there any details of their arrival in NY.
If not may be they were worried that they would get blasted all the way back to Monteshitto by people sick of their hypocrisy for travelling to NY on their private jet and may be not get some of the meetings they wanted. Or did they only fly private to go home.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
" She is very competitive and also very resentful, if she doesn't get her own way. " From the Angela Levin piece in The Sun.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Also hotel staff were instructed not to have eye contact with the harkles :eek: shocking levels of entitlement and snobbery

Honestly, that rule did them a favor. They don't have to have them ingrained into their subconscious, they should of gone as far as asking for a paperbag to cover their whole head at least then they could said they were kidnapped 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Given that their hypocrisy is so well documented, and they have been so slated over it, why is anyone still giving them a platform to spout their tit?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Was there any details of their arrival in NY.
If not may be they were worried that they would get blasted all the way back to Monteshitto by people sick of their hypocrisy for travelling to NY on their private jet and may be not get some of the meetings they wanted. Or did they only fly private to go home.
It doesn't say in that article I quoted. I bet they did though.

Reactions: 16
Happy new thread day Tattlers 🎉🥳🎊🤸, thank you for it's creation and let the games begin.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
See, this is what you get when two people who have been indulged and pandered to their whole lives get together.
We know that Diana let little Haz get away with blue murder and was spoiled beyond belief. The rest of the family seem to have doubled down on that after her death to overcompensate for him losing her at such a young age. William was going through the same but doesn’t seem to have received the same amount of attention.
For Smeg, her siblings have confirmed that no one ever said no to her and she had whatever her little heart desired.
For both of them I imagine any attempt to to discipline or deny their wants would result in explosive bursts of temper so it was easier for those around them just to let them have their own way.
There’s no self recognition in either of them. What they want they have to get and to hell with what anyone else thinks because this is their right and entitlement.
Everyone else is so far beneath them that they can be ignored because they’re just noise.
The Harkles are right in everything they do and say and the rest of the world can just like it or lump it.
Because they are the self styled saviours of humanity and us little people need to understand that and be grateful.
Both totally deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thanks for the new thread!

If true, then that backs up those rumours of the list of do's and don't's circulated to people living close to Frog Cott.

I can't imagine any Royal, with the possible exception of Andrew, making that sort of pitiful demand of staff while overseas. Maybe Hazza's always done that though and it's just been covered up well. Tacky and vile, regardless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I never usually comment on these threads, though I have many opinions on them! But that white dress she wore in NY, talk about mutton dressed as lamb 🤢 The hem length and heel height is so inappropriate, she looks like she is off to the races with her Dior bag. Harry’s dress pants look like he’s part of a wedding, I’m cringing for them

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thanks for the new thread!

If true, then that backs up those rumours of the list of do's and don't's circulated to people living close to Frog Cott.

I can't imagine any Royal, with the possible exception of Andrew, making that sort of pitiful demand of staff while overseas. Maybe Hazza's always done that though and it's just been covered up well. Tacky and vile, regardless.
Apparently, Prince Edward insisted his chauffeur didn't make eye contact. This was 20 or so years back, mind you, when he and Sophie were a bit of a liability, but still....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So PWB displays to the world his folder stating he is "Archie's Papa" while Pinocchio displays her Diana-copy Dior bag denoting she is the Duchess 🤨

Going by Eden's tweet, they definitely don't read their own news and they definitely only care about the most needy on the planet and they definitely only do what they do because they care SO deeply about others and always put themselves last...(I could include more ands but my fingers are getting bored ;) )

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Sorry for this being off topic, but is anyone else delighted that R.Kelly has finally been found guilty?

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Sorry for this being off topic, but is anyone else delighted that R.Kelly has finally been found guilty?
It is good news - I was fearing an OJ type farce -

We need to get the Harkles charged with all their charity cons - and crimes against fashion - where are THE fashion police when you need them? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.