Harry & Meghan #142 Liar, liar and those red pants were feckin dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great e-mail!
Is it the case that the US veterans objecting to Noballs's involvement are having their voices silenced and their objections erased from the internet?
Not sure 100% if I've got this right, but I read it yesterday. If it is true, then silencing the objections of genuine veterans in order to pander to a lazy ginger turd who pretended to serve is a hundred times worse imo than Noballs's involvement. Why is this being allowed to happen? He's from the UK and should keep his ugly red wattle proboscis out of American politics.

It's part of a pattern and it's like Mission Creep but it's Truth Creep. Lies become reality and are circulated as the truth, and nothing is as it seems. Drugged-up parasites are hailed as saviours and world statesmen and the rich and famous slobber and fawn over each other in an orgy of self-congratulation. No wonder we've lost faith, there isn't a soul out there calling it as it really is who lived to tell the tale as they get shut down. By Minge. ButtPlugg who repeats to order all her vile lies crows and tit-stirs from his Hackney shoebox, safe from prosecution or discovery and nobody is exposed for the frauds and scammers that they are.
In a departure from my usual snarkiness, I must say this: It's even worse than you think regarding the disrespect of our US veterans. One of our top Marines, Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller, has been court maritialed and now sits in jail for speaking out against the withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan and demanding accountability from our President.

Yes, Noballs should keep his 'ugly red wattle proboscis' out of American politics. The question is: Who invited him in?

It's embarrassing and scary to be an American these days. What is happening to us?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
In a departure from my usual snarkiness, I must say this: It's even worse than you think regarding the disrespect of our US veterans. One of our top Marines, Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller, has been court maritialed and now sits in jail for speaking out against the withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan and demanding accountability from our President.

Yes, Noballs should keep his 'ugly red wattle proboscis' out of American politics. The question is: Who invited him in?

It's embarrassing and scary to be an American these days. What is happening to us?

It's as bad here.

We've got a bunch of people gluing themselves to motorways because they want the government to pay to weatherproof their homes.
The police are letting them do it and telling them to let the Cops know if they need anything!!!!!

Plus people have been panic buying fuel for their cars leading to some fuel stations being low on supplies and even running out - and as if the panic buying isn't bad enough, some people are driving around in their cars and using the petrol they already have to get petrol to replace it, leaving people with no petrol at all unable to get any.

And if you are lucky enough to have a job to go to and to have petrol in your car to get you to work you might not be able to get there because a bunch of people have blocked the roads with Police allowing them to do it.

It's all gone bonkers.

You couldn't make it up.

And there's a "Diana, the Musical?????"

• Sad
  • Heart

So very very sorry for you and all your brave veterans, the UK holds US forces in very high esteem from the past and present and we are all angry on your behalf as well

This is what happens when power is abused and Corporates get their noses in the trough and those very people who should be honoured are used as pawns in their power games and duck everyone else over. Let's hope people shout loudly and in the right ears for justice, the power of the people goes a long way in reminding these people when they want votes.

Good luck with it all and hope they ram the Ginger prick up Bidens jacksey.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
........ and I just heard on telly that there is a shortage of butchers which means that there will be a shortage of pigs in blankets at Christmas.

So people in the UK are incapable of wrapping strips of bacon around their mini Richmonds now.

What IS the world coming to?

• Haha
  • Wow
It's as bad here.

We've got a bunch of people gluing themselves to motorways because they want the government to pay to weatherproof their homes.
The police are letting them do it and telling them to let the Cops know if they need anything!!!!!

Plus people have been panic buying fuel for their cars leading to some fuel stations being low on supplies and even running out - and as if the panic buying isn't bad enough, some people are driving around in their cars and using the petrol they already have to get petrol to replace it, leaving people with no petrol at all unable to get any.

And if you are lucky enough to have a job to go to and to have petrol in your car to get you to work you might not be able to get there because a bunch of people have blocked the roads with Police allowing them to do it.

It's all gone bonkers.

You couldn't make it up.

And there's a "Diana, the Musical?????"
Should line up the artics and ram them like skittles and they are all old enought to know better, a wallop with a baton would make the fuckers move.

It's all shite, selfish, left wing wokies , the cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.