Harry & Meghan #142 Liar, liar and those red pants were feckin dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read an article which said the Gruesomes wanted to speak about the vaccine at the Global thingy - nothing else. Is this because lowering your carbon footprint, that they used the be champions of, is too hard for them to do and they get called hypocrites because of their gas guzzlers and private jets, every time they use them?

In their speech about vaccines Hazzno demanded that the companies who developed the vaccines hand over the 'recipes', his word not mine, to poorer countries to make their own. Astra Zeneca said right at the beginning that they would provide their vaccines at cost price to poorer countries, therefore making no profit on them. This then would be as cheap as the country itself making them. I believe that A.Z. vaccines were sent to Africa but some were not used and thrown away because they had heard all the tales of side effects spread by France and Germany.

These two jump on any bandwagon that is current while knowing f**k all about it. Just have to wonder what the next thing will be that the 'Nellie Know-it-alls' will start spouting about. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Tattlers

So sorry I have not been active for the last few weeks but have been very ill with bowel problems, I am feeling better today and should get my results back in 3 days.

I will be having an emergency appointment in the next 5 days for bowel cancer screening. Not ideal but after being unable to eat or drink for 10 days plus 15trips to the loo day and night it will be a relief.

Have been following bleep and Cuntess and am gobsmacked and bleeping angry.

Take care everyone and I will hopefully be back with my cockney foul gob very soon, will let you all know how I get on❤❤❤😾😾😾

Tom knows and will take his orders from @Cassandra333 until I get fit again

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100
Looking at Twitter, nobody in the Royal Family will ever have the courage to speak up against twit waffle and his Z list wife.

if you say you don’t like her shoes -
you’re racist.
if you say twit waffle looks tired -
you’re racist.
say you don’t like the bag she’s carrying -

WHAT ABOUT ANDREW YOU RACIST 😡😡😡 OUR QUEEN IS SLAYING DON’T BE JEL....

you’d get further banging your head against a..... bench. 😐

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Tattlers

So sorry I have not been active for the last few weeks but have been very ill with bowel problems, I am feeling better today and should get my results back in 3 days.

I will be having an emergency appointment in the next 5 days for bowel cancer screening. Not ideal but after being unable to eat or drink for 10 days plus 15trips to the loo day and night it will be a relief.

Take care everyone and I will hopefully be back with my cockney foul gob very soon, will let you all know how I get on❤❤❤😾😾😾

I'm sorry to hear what you're going through! Sending lots of love and hope all goes well for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 45
#143 Harry and Megain 80 degrees and she’s wearing a fleece, where on earth are the fashion police?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
@Nuttynana
I really hope that you will get better soon. Everyone on these threads loves your funny comments and we will miss you. Sending bugs 🐞
Sorry I meant hugs 🤗🤗

Don't worry about the Pussy squad, the hamsters will keep them in order x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Tattlers

Sending lots of love Nuttynana. Hope you get well soon ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
@Nuttynana
I really hope that you will get better soon. Everyone on these threads loves your funny comments and we will miss you. Sending bugs 🐞
Sorry I meant hugs 🤗🤗

Don't worry about the Pussy squad, the hamsters will keep them in order x
Thank you Scotchy and feeling much better today, my first food in 10days, have followed the the thread but lost my mojo to contribute.

Hope the squad behaves for your hammy's🐱🐱❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Tattlers

We'll be thinking of you and will miss you. Get better soon. Tom must give you lots of snuggles when not out patrolling or on a top secret mission to Monteshito. 😻💕

[Edit comment: This was meant to be two separate posts because our great Tom Wrangler deserves her own, but they merged.]

Is that the sound of a few plates shattering in Monteshito I hear following this news breaking? Plot twist, wot!

1632828059957.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Tattlers

Thought you hadn't been posting as much as usual - missed you. I hope everything gets sorted and you are back to your usual 'foul-mouthed' self soon ;) as the site is not the same without you. Take care lovely, we need somebody to lower the tone now and then.🤪 And, whatever you do, don't get angry about the Gruesomes, it's not good for your health - think of them as the best soap opera you've ever watched even though no script writers could have ever dreamt up this load of 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 39
We'll be thinking of you and will miss you. Get better soon. Tom must give you lots of snuggles when not out patrolling or on a top secret mission to Monteshito. 😻💕

[Edit comment: This was meant to be two separate posts because our great Tom Wrangler deserves her own, but they merged.]

Is that the sound of a few plates shattering in Monteshito I hear following this news breaking? Plot twist, wot!

View attachment 784627
Thank you NV very sweet of you and only the good die young and I am an old coffin dodger anyway

Bet this latest news will skewer the fuckers, cunts, arseholes and minge wipers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Make a note of the date Tattlers

Screenshot 2021-09-28 at 12.31.41.png

I'll make an ANL Court case section in the Wiki, so if anyone has any articles they want adding for the original Court case or Appeal, please tag me!

Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I read an article which said the Gruesomes wanted to speak about the vaccine at the Global thingy - nothing else. Is this because lowering your carbon footprint, that they used the be champions of, is too hard for them to do and they get called hypocrites because of their gas guzzlers and private jets, every time they use them?

In their speech about vaccines Hazzno demanded that the companies who developed the vaccines hand over the 'recipes', his word not mine, to poorer countries to make their own. Astra Zeneca said right at the beginning that they would provide their vaccines at cost price to poorer countries, therefore making no profit on them. This then would be as cheap as the country itself making them. I believe that A.Z. vaccines were sent to Africa but some were not used and thrown away because they had heard all the tales of side effects spread by France and Germany.

These two jump on any bandwagon that is current while knowing f**k all about it. Just have to wonder what the next thing will be that the 'Nellie Know-it-alls' will start spouting about. :rolleyes:
Agreed. Giving the 'recipe' :rolleyes: is no good, a lot of countries don't have the facilities to make the vaccines. Or if they do, they don't have the capacity. It's facile beyond belief to suggest that handing over the recipe and a mixing bowl is all it takes. Giving the vaccines for cost, as AZ undertook to do over a year ago, is absolutely the best approach.

I do not know why anyone gives the fuckwits a platform.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Tattlers

Hope you get the results you want @Nuttynana and are feeling fit very soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Also hotel staff were instructed not to have eye contact with the harkles :eek: shocking levels of entitlement and snobbery
maybe if you look in to markles eye you turn to stone.... like with medusa.. she could be doing the world a favour ...doesn't effect Hairy cos he always stoned anyway...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thought you hadn't been posting as much as usual - missed you. I hope everything gets sorted and you are back to your usual 'foul-mouthed' self soon ;) as the site is not the same without you. Take care lovely, we need somebody to lower the tone now and then.🤪 And, whatever you do, don't get angry about the Gruesomes, it's not good for your health - think of them as the best soap opera you've ever watched even though no script writers could have ever dreamt up this load of 💩
Thank you nice to know my foul gob is missed but since feeling somewhat better today they have to suffer, there is life in this old mangy mog yet to come and they are my target to getting better.❤❤❤

I loathe those freeloading, fuckwitted tossers

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
When some other member posted this in a previous thread I just had to laugh. It says it all really. He has the same IQ of a teletubbie and she looks like she has the curves of a fridge in that dress. With all the money they have I cannot believe what a shambles she looked on this trip. Swamped in ill fitting clothes or looking like mutton dressed as a lamb with the fridge dress.... I mean it couldn't have been any shorter. No class for a 40+ year old woman. And her hair, its like her hairdresser hates her, what a mess at every stage, especially when it was bunched up half under that red tent coat when she was reading her poor excuse for a book.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.