Harry & Meghan #142 Liar, liar and those red pants were feckin dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all and thanks for new fred and excellent title!

What is going on with that nose??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She got it thinned out. She didn't have a tonne of money back in the day, so it's bad work.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
It looked like it was collapsing for a long time.
There are so many rumours on CDAN about her coke use - have we got another Daniella Westbrook snork situ on our hands?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Just seen this great article in Australia by Daniela Elser, hope I'm not linking to something you've already discussed to death:
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...s/news-story/295bea440b02ba553c8fe83704776310

It's a great article about the difference between these pontificating buffoons and Charles/William. But it says one thing that puzzles me – that H looks happy in the pics. Really? That's not my kind of happy face...

It did flag up something to me that you all discussed last night, but that my addled brain didn't register properly at the time – the hugging the staff pics when they arrived back in LA were by Backgrid, so totally staged. Arseholes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I kind of can't stand Daniela Elser = always writing anti Cambridge stuff.
Will have a look though.

Reactions: 14
Another new thread😀 Thank you @JAR21 ! They keep you on your toes around here 😉.... Congrats @thankyoudelia on the great title!

Saw this in the sun ...Angela Levin does not hold back about their ny trip😂😂 Vacuous, nauseating hypocrites.....
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16255454/harry-meghan-new-york-hypocrisy/
Apologies if posted before
The bit where Harry said “My wife and I “ shows how insincere they are, and that includes the audience. They were meant to be talking about serious issues which they declare they are passionate about, yet were seen to suddenly forget about that, and have a wee laugh and a cuddle. Pathetic, phoney fame hungry dolts

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Leaving a climate change conference to get straight onto a private flight home because they are "too famous". I will bloody well travel on holiday once a year guilt free & harkles and other earth polluting woke-worriers will shame me into thinking otherwise!

Utter hypocrisy.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I mean, who wants that life? Who wants a life where you have to be thin?
It's just stupid. But the truth is that penis climber Markle got there from being thin.

The women to look up to are those whose worth is not predicated on their weight.
I’ve always thought it stupid that the idealised standard of female beauty requires you to starve. How has this become a thing?

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.