Harry & Meghan #142 Liar, liar and those red pants were feckin dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers

So sorry I have not been active for the last few weeks but have been very ill with bowel problems, I am feeling better today and should get my results back in 3 days.

I will be having an emergency appointment in the next 5 days for bowel cancer screening. Not ideal but after being unable to eat or drink for 10 days plus 15trips to the loo day and night it will be a relief.

Have been following bleep and Cuntess and am gobsmacked and bleeping angry.

Take care everyone and I will hopefully be back with my cockney foul gob very soon, will let you all know how I get on❤❤❤😾😾😾

Tom knows and will take his orders from @Cassandra333 until I get fit again
Aww bubba, good luck.
We'll all look after the pussy patrol for you while Captain Bunker Cass flops around watching daytime telly and planning raids.😘😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Thanks @JAR21 and @thankyoudelia for new thread.

Wills and Bloomberg for Earthshot prize:

Explains why the Harkles didnt get near the Secretary General .

Wills already has the connection.
I bet this is why (as someone said upthread) they only wanted to talk about vaccines in NY, not the environment. No point pitching themselves against PC and PW; they'll get the best connections, not Halfwit Hazno and the Ho. They'll just look like the spares again (oh, wait...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Get better soon @Nuttynana.
Sorry about previous post, already posted by @northern Valkyrie

Peg copying a wide variety of famous women, and every time she succeeds in making a well made piece of expensive clothing look cheap.
Just seen article Diana with the Lady Dior bag and Peg , comedy.
Same with everything else. Its a skill.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Does he actually research anything properly and analyse it before he opens his gob to demand stuff? Did any of those celebs up on that stage do any either? Celebrity idiocy writ large.
Oh how I love Harry’s crass ignorance and stupidity, let me count the ways…..

My personal favourite from GC is when he tried to whip the American crowd up , expecting them to lobby the government and drug companies with

“ they’re your vaccines, it’s your money , Yeah . “

Errmmm ………Pfizer was created by GERMAN money …. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Harry/celebrities telling companies to share their "recipes" falls under "tell me you have no idea how business works without telling me you have no idea how business works" Not only do these vaccines need specialized equipment, knowledge, and storage, but they sink a lot of capital (human, time, and monetery) into developing these drugs. For every one that works, there are dozens, if not hundreds, that don't pan out. The companies still have to pay all of their operating costs. The fact that they are offering them at cost is pretty amazing. This is on par with the WH Spokesperson claiming that she doesn't understand why companies respond to tax increases or government mandated pay raises by raising their prices to consumers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So is her court hearing in Nov on the same day as H doing the veteran awards thing? Or have I got that wrong.

Hope she has delivered the docs and emails to the court that they requested.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Here is the first one @JAR 21:
https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content...s-of-Sussex-v-Associated-2021-EWCH-273-Ch.pdf

Some articles if you want:

More current :

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Tattlers

So sorry I have not been active for the last few weeks but have been very ill with bowel problems, I am feeling better today and should get my results back in 3 days.

I will be having an emergency appointment in the next 5 days for bowel cancer screening. Not ideal but after being unable to eat or drink for 10 days plus 15trips to the loo day and night it will be a relief.

Take care everyone and I will hopefully be back with my cockney foul gob very soon, will let you all know how I get on❤❤❤😾😾😾

Get well soon. We'll miss you. 😻🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm surprised. We've not been in touch for ages, but I know one of his old butlers, he worked for Edward around 30 years ago. He said Edward was one of the kindest, nicest people. (He worked in BP for a long time, too) It was unusual that he would mention it as he is a man of very few words. A very good listener, and will chat - but will rarely make a comment about a person. He would also NEVER offer praise if he didn't think anyone or anything warranted it. He is the opposite end of the "woke" scale and very traditional. He admires the RF greatly, always thought of it as an honour to work for them ( he is now working for billionaires)

His absence of any comments about Andrew were very telling, though.... He would put on his "poker" butler face and politely change the subject if I ever asked him! (But I don't think he liked Andrew very much!)
That is nice to hear, I never got obnoxious vibes from Edward tbh. .
@Nuttynana , fingers crossed for you🤞🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tattlers

Good luck @Nuttynana, I hope they get you sorted out quickly. It's the waiting for appointments that is rotten.

I haven't had time to post myself but this is for you...
We were going over the Dartford Crossing the other day and my husband looked down and said "That's where Mee-gan works." I had to ask him what he was talking about and he said "Tilbury Docks!" Then I understood - Sixwife the dockside tart or doxy as you and I like to say. :LOL:
Get well soon xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Cant tag properly.
@JAR21 and sorry about repost @NorthernValkyrie

Wtf.

More of the old ANL:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Hope you feel better soon and that the cause turns out to be something that's easily treatable. Lots of hugs sent. ♥

BIB

The more comments he makes like that, the better. His lack of knowledge combined with the lack of self-awareness will start to make it embarrassing for anyone worth their salt to be associated with him.

Which particular "recipe" do you suppose he's talking about? Does he think this is something that can just be conjured up as easily as a packet mix?

There are at least 3 separate vaccine formulas out there, all using slightly different technology, plus a lot of research into new drugs and delivery systems like nasal sprays that may prove more viable than an injected vaccine in some circumstances. Even I can read articles and work that out, and I was crap at science. And as you posted, the info about AZ has been known for at least a year.

Does he actually research anything properly and analyse it before he opens his gob to demand stuff? Did any of those celebs up on that stage do any either? Celebrity idiocy writ large.
Also, besides the reluctance of Africans to take the vaccine due to scare tactics, a lot of the vaccines were dumped for the simple logical reason that many of the towns and villages didn't/don't have adequate refridgeration to store them at the right temperature.

No6 is a thick bleep. Note that it is William front and centre discussing the issues intelligently with an actual philanthropic trailblazer. William is focusing on finding solutions and backers, while no6 just sits or stands around looking flummoxed while his wifey poses in her designer freebies.
Thank duck wills was born first.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Aww bubba, good luck.
We'll all look after the pussy patrol for you while Captain Bunker Cass flops around watching daytime telly and planning raids.😘😘😘
Thanks Freda I am sure they will be well cared for.

If the Doctors would start being Doctors again instead of a bleeping screen we will all feel better but, when they finally saw me yesterday they really galvanised into action and are awaiting my lawsuit probably!!❤❤❤🐱🐱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Also, besides the reluctance of Africans to take the vaccine due to scare tactics, a lot of the vaccines were dumped for the simple logical reason that many of the towns and villages didn't/don't have adequate refridgeration to store them at the right temperature.

No6 is a thick bleep. Note that it is William front and centre discussing the issues intelligently with an actual philanthropic trailblazer. William is focusing on finding solutions and backers, while no6 just sits or stands around looking flummoxed while his wifey poses in her designer freebies.
Thank duck wills was born first.
Yes the problem is much more complicated than just money, and as frequently said AZ has offered vaccines at cost price thus saving the manufacturing costs. So what those countries need is a) a positive campaign to counteract the scare tactics and b) infrastructure improvements. I believe one of the vaccines is much more stable (cant remember whether Pfizer or Moderna) so that would be a better option in those countries.

Reactions: 28
Undercover with the Harkles..... Hazno the Gnome has been busy looking for a vaccine recipe business he can take over.... the fool thinks he's found one that also does bunion cures at the same time.....meanwhile @Nuttynana s ginger Tom is eyeing him up as a snack 😋
Polish_20210928_160502520.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Tattlers

Hope everything comes out okay - you are missed!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.