Harry & Meghan #142 Liar, liar and those red pants were feckin dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. Giving the 'recipe' :rolleyes: is no good, a lot of countries don't have the facilities to make the vaccines. Or if they do, they don't have the capacity. It's facile beyond belief to suggest that handing over the recipe and a mixing bowl is all it takes. Giving the vaccines for cost, as AZ undertook to do over a year ago, is absolutely the best approach.

I do not know why anyone gives the fuckwits a platform.
The Sharkles are too smooth brained to understand the complexities. ‘Dose cuntries no have vacseens! Dat bad! Vacseen mannew …manner… um..makers don’t know about dis! It’s our sacrid dooty to tell dem!

When some other member posted this in a previous thread I just had to laugh. It says it all really. He has the same IQ of a teletubbie and she looks like she has the curves of a fridge in that dress. With all the money they have I cannot believe what a shambles she looked on this trip. Swamped in ill fitting clothes or looking like mutton dressed as a lamb with the fridge dress.... I mean it couldn't have been any shorter. No class for a 40+ year old woman. And her hair, its like her hairdresser hates her, what a mess at every stage, especially when it was bunched up half under that red tent coat when she was reading her poor excuse for a book.
When I posted the picture of the fridge a couple of threads back, I didn’t expect her to take it as fashion advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
BiB - This poll shows that their ‘Queen’ is not slaying. Our Queen (HM Queen Elizabeth II) is slaying and William & Catherine are slaying 🤣💖🤣

https://today.yougov.com/topics/ent...021/02/17/british-royals-popular-america-poll
View attachment 784663

Charles really doesn't deserve the unfavorable rating he gets here. Not that it matters but I feel bad for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

I've just found this on the Sussex Squad thread on Twatter. It shows where all the Harkles supporters are based and is quite interesting. Ok there are some in the UK but note the spread around the world. These are the people who slag off our monarchy and have really bought into Smeggy's cries of racism.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

I've just found this on the Sussex Squad thread on Twatter. It shows where all the Harkles supporters are based and is quite interesting. Ok there are some in the UK but note the spread around the world. These are the people who hag off our monarchy and have really bought into Smeggy's cries of racism.
Probably bitter and twisted people who are poor and frustrated with their lot

Reactions: 25
Probably bitter and twisted people who are poor and frustrated with their lot
It's interesting because many are not Commonwealth countries or anything to do with the UK. Why on earth would these people be invested in ginger pube head?

Of course its all to do with the myth of Smeggy being a black princess.

Reactions: 37

I've just found this on the Sussex Squad thread on Twatter. It shows where all the Harkles supporters are based and is quite interesting. Ok there are some in the UK but note the spread around the world. These are the people who hag off our monarchy and have really bought into Smeggy's cries of racism.
I’m moving to Iceland, Austria or Hungary. No Sussex Squad in any of those countries 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thanks Cass. Need all the help I can get but do not have turquoise only diamond, emerald and sapphire, would they help??

The cat squad are waiting for your instructions Cass I told Tom you are the boss for the time being and keep on with the healing vibes please❤❤
Diamonds attract good luck so should help. Emeralds help with emotional strength allowing you to concentrate on what you need to do to heal.
Sapphires help release emotional tension. They balance the body and help concentration. If they're blue sapphires even better, since blue is the colour of healing.
I'll take charge of the cats, no worries. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28

No-one in China unless you count all the cheapo Chinese bots using vpns ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 26

It says birth and current residence so its listing some people twice! How disingenuous!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
A little reminder for us!

View attachment 784316
If there are any veterans or veterans wives on here the PLEASE write to that group and direct them to that guy Coulter's video explaining how overly protected no 6 was, to the detriment of operations. One officer later said he'd rather do a tour in hell than babysit no6 again.
Bunker Henry.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Apparently, Prince Edward insisted his chauffeur didn't make eye contact. This was 20 or so years back, mind you, when he and Sophie were a bit of a liability, but still....
I'm surprised. We've not been in touch for ages, but I know one of his old butlers, he worked for Edward around 30 years ago. He said Edward was one of the kindest, nicest people. (He worked in BP for a long time, too) It was unusual that he would mention it as he is a man of very few words. A very good listener, and will chat - but will rarely make a comment about a person. He would also NEVER offer praise if he didn't think anyone or anything warranted it. He is the opposite end of the "woke" scale and very traditional. He admires the RF greatly, always thought of it as an honour to work for them ( he is now working for billionaires)

His absence of any comments about Andrew were very telling, though.... He would put on his "poker" butler face and politely change the subject if I ever asked him! (But I don't think he liked Andrew very much!)

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Hope you feel better soon and that the cause turns out to be something that's easily treatable. Lots of hugs sent. ♥

BIB

The more comments he makes like that, the better. His lack of knowledge combined with the lack of self-awareness will start to make it embarrassing for anyone worth their salt to be associated with him.

Which particular "recipe" do you suppose he's talking about? Does he think this is something that can just be conjured up as easily as a packet mix?

There are at least 3 separate vaccine formulas out there, all using slightly different technology, plus a lot of research into new drugs and delivery systems like nasal sprays that may prove more viable than an injected vaccine in some circumstances. Even I can read articles and work that out, and I was crap at science. And as you posted, the info about AZ has been known for at least a year.

Does he actually research anything properly and analyse it before he opens his gob to demand stuff? Did any of those celebs up on that stage do any either? Celebrity idiocy writ large.
The most frightening thing is that they said that they have ‘been in touch /speaking with world leaders’ etc (cannot remember the exact quote.

This just shows how little world leaders know as well. Which world leaders call the vaccine a ‘recipe’ ? If Hazzno is so clueless he either doesn’t listen or is repeating what ‘world leaders’ are calling it. All in all it is shocking. Go back to tending the chickens Hazzno that is your level and leave the grown ups alone. Stepford Hubby it seems. 😀

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Tattlers

So sorry I have not been active for the last few weeks but have been very ill with bowel problems, I am feeling better today and should get my results back in 3 days.

I will be having an emergency appointment in the next 5 days for bowel cancer screening. Not ideal but after being unable to eat or drink for 10 days plus 15trips to the loo day and night it will be a relief.

Have been following bleep and Cuntess and am gobsmacked and bleeping angry.

Take care everyone and I will hopefully be back with my cockney foul gob very soon, will let you all know how I get on❤❤❤😾😾😾

Tom knows and will take his orders from @Cassandra333 until I get fit again
I'm so sorry to hear that, hope the appointment has the best possible outcome. Take care and be angry! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tattlers

So sorry I have not been active for the last few weeks but have been very ill with bowel problems, I am feeling better today and should get my results back in 3 days.

I will be having an emergency appointment in the next 5 days for bowel cancer screening. Not ideal but after being unable to eat or drink for 10 days plus 15trips to the loo day and night it will be a relief.

Have been following bleep and Cuntess and am gobsmacked and bleeping angry.

Take care everyone and I will hopefully be back with my cockney foul gob very soon, will let you all know how I get on❤❤❤😾😾😾

Tom knows and will take his orders from @Cassandra333 until I get fit again
So sorry to hear you've been so poorly, fingers crossed for you, and glad you're feeling better today.

Take care of yourself

• Heart
Just seen this great article in Australia by Daniela Elser, hope I'm not linking to something you've alre

It's a great article about the difference between these pontificating buffoons and Charles/William. But it says one thing that puzzles me – that H looks happy in the pics. Really? That's not my kind of happy face...

It did flag up something to me that you all discussed last night, but that my addled brain didn't register properly at the time – the hugging the staff pics when they arrived back in LA were by Backgrid, so totally staged. Arseholes.
the bit about if Harry is happy or not. I remember reading once, that if you cover up someone smiling in a photo and just look at look at their eyes you can tell If it’s a fake smile. As a real genuine smile will always reach the eyes. I don’t know how true that is, but I also don’t think he looks happy in those photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I kind of can't stand Daniela Elser = always writing anti Cambridge stuff.
Will have a look though.
Really? :unsure: Interesting. Someone posted an article from her a few weeks ago and because it had a few mild criticisms of the snarkles some people thought it was great. I didn't. I said at the time that Esler was no longer sitting on the fence but was tumbling fast into SS territory and I'd gone off her ramblings. She's a great wordsmith for sure, and super careful not to alienate any readers, and anyone skimming through her article might get the impression she was anti snarkle, but there were undercurrents of snippiness which ripped my knitting.

Thanks @JAR21 and @thankyoudelia for new thread.

Wills and Bloomberg for Earthshot prize:

Explains why the Harkles didnt get near the Secretary General .

Wills already has the connection.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Thanks Cass. Need all the help I can get but do not have turquoise only diamond, emerald and sapphire, would they help??

The cat squad are waiting for your instructions Cass I told Tom you are the boss for the time being and keep on with the healing vibes please❤❤
I think emeralds, sapphires, and diamonds (except M’s blood diamond pinky ring) always help! I’m sending lots of good vibes your way, Nana. Hope you get the best results!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.