Harry & Meghan #142 Liar, liar and those red pants were feckin dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read online that they got bounced out of the UN for being miced up
πŸ˜ƒπŸπŸ˜…
I think that's what happened too. They were given the bums rush, in and out in under half an hour, barely time to get past reception and the body search. There's a photo of Smeggy looking upset outside. How embarrassing 😳

But what on earth did they think they were going to achieve?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I like this YTer, Tumi. She asks if smeg is behind accounts getting deleted

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Clearly you have never smoked pot....lol your eyes don't always go red and a few drops of eye drops will take the red away if they do,., smoke it enough and your eyes don't go red at all... the people I knew that smoked it all the time their pupils were tiny not large...

I didn't mean his pupil reactions were slow I meant his body movement reactions to anything going on are slow..
And his brain movement reactions to anything going on are even slower.
I just realized who she she reminds me of: Yoko Ono!!!!! Can anyone here with better computer skills than me do a side-by-side?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just realized who she she reminds me of: Yoko Ono!!!!! Can anyone here with better computer skills than me do a side-by-side?
You're not the only one, she's been nicknamed Woko Moano by some for a couple of years now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You're not the only one, she's been nicknamed Woko Moano by some for a couple of years now :ROFLMAO:
And I thought my comparison was totally original! 😬

Well, that's my karma for pointing out how slow someone ELSE is.πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh the second wedding book says 'paper dolls' on it.

I wonder if it's one of those books, which I loved as a kid, where you push out the cardboard figures dressed only in their underwear and then cut out lots of different outfits for them which are in the book. The outfits had tabs which you folded over the shoulders of the figures to hold them in place.

I want one if it is, then I can dress Hazno in wide white pants or a maroon coat or a white mini dress πŸ˜‚ and she can have a blue shirt, grey suit and brown shoes with holes in the soles. I'm looking forward to hours of fun.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘šπŸ‘”πŸ‘ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
πŸ˜ƒπŸπŸ˜…
I think that's what happened too. They were given the bums rush, in and out in under half an hour, barely time to get past reception and the body search. There's a photo of Smeggy looking upset outside. How embarrassing 😳

But what on earth did they think they were going to achieve?
πŸ˜‚I couldn’t figure out how to spell it πŸŽ€β€˜ed up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Apparently today was the day that Alexander the Great defeated Darius III of Persia in the battle of Gaugamela. Can't see it being that though. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow that looks like exactly the sort of event that Voldermegs would kill to be the headline-grabber at.

And it was in Beverly Hills as well, so convenient. Even Gayle was there.

She must have been washing her hair instead (or maybe Hair By Hazno was washing it for her).

Either that or even Hollyweird would rather invite a platoon of z-listers than Megsy.
The 6’s are looking increasingly irrelevant. Even their much touted NY visit was a damp squib. Nobody with any clout wants anything to do with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.