Harry & Meghan #142 Liar, liar and those red pants were feckin dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But its really easy to follow planes and get their details (flight paths and plane number) from the free flight radar app. I'm sure it wouldn't take a genius to work out who owned a plane and there wouldn't be that many private flights from NY to wherever they landed (which was papped courtesy of the Mrs favourite go to agency).

So probably no one leaked it, they were caught out by their own stupid hypocrisy and her greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Haha, no @JAR21 I don't think she's wearing two pairs of knickers, but it does look rather weird. I thought it could be from wearing shorts in the sun, and it's left her with white bits on her legs. 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
😁 I find Greta quite scary 😨
I know she has some sort of 'special needs' but she's too full on for most people and she must be frightening alot of children into thinking the world is going to come to an end soon.

She really needs to hop on to a slow boat to China and spread the message there. 😷

Yep, Greta has become a parody of herself and is rapidly losing her child-like "cuteness" - if she ever was.

She's always been intense, from what we're told as a result of her "special needs", but that hasn't stopped the adults around her exploiting her. When she becomes the scary lady who is actually detracting from "the cause" and losing them followers & income, they might actually try and sideline her. Good luck, puppeteers, trying to get that little genie back in the lamp!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Do you want to share it with us, so we can use it as a basis for our own emails?

I think that’s longer knickers!
If it isn’t longer knickers, she has a VERY white arse for a ‘black’ woman. I think it must be Spanx (excuse me while I bleach my brain)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I'm picturing sugars with dozens of special edition H&M skincare kits piled up in their closets that they can't seem to cancel but posting online how it's not Meghan's fault that they're out $1200 on Megzy's butt lift cream. :ROFLMAO:
They can stack it on top of all of their copies of The Bench.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And then they want (allegedly) back (half) in. As if the RF needs a spoilt, talentless, balding ginger tosser who can’t even behave like a grown up to people doing their job, at an event they’ve been encouraged to attend, in a bid to line his worthless pockets. You truly couldn’t make up this level of idiocy. The man is a moron.
The Sharkles need the monarchy. The monarchy doesn’t need them.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
İ don't normally watch River's videos but İ enjoyed this one. He is mainly celebrating Kate and the glamour of royalty, hollywood etc. and refers to Smeg as Mackerel Meg.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And Smeggy's special perfume 😁
View attachment 789176
🤣

Do you think she'll bring out her own range of poo drops to rival those she promoted on The Tig?

Various aromas to suit all occasions, including "Royal Flush". Fragrant undertones of fags, booze and sweaty pubes.

Your bog can smell just like Hazza's first thing in the morning. :poop:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Yep, Greta has become a parody of herself and is rapidly losing her child-like "cuteness" - if she ever was.

She's always been intense, from what we're told as a result of her "special needs", but that hasn't stopped the adults around her exploiting her. When she becomes the scary lady who is actually detracting from "the cause" and losing them followers & income, they might actually try and sideline her. Good luck, puppeteers, trying to get that little genie back in the lamp!
Greta has always been a very sad case of exploitation by her parents and other ecopreacher individuals and groups with ulterior motives, and I'm glad more people are starting to see that now. There are a lot of similarities between her (well mostly the shadowy people behind her) and our favourite Cali 2 in terms of the agendas they are part of; and many parallels between the gullible Greta fans that just lap up everything her parents instruct her to say, and the sussex squad that blindly follow their leaders Megs, Hazno and Scabies etc.

I love the name Scoldilocks that @Cheapseats mentioned, I'm going to call her that now.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
No invite to this? Any plates left in Monteshito? Someone won't be happy about Katy being there if the rivalry rumours are true.

And when Zahara gives you a lesson in how to look good in all-white with wide leg trousers. :p

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
No invite to this? Any plates left in Monteshito? Someone won't be happy about Katy being there if the rivalry rumours are true.

Wow that looks like exactly the sort of event that Voldermegs would kill to be the headline-grabber at.

And it was in Beverly Hills as well, so convenient. Even Gayle was there.

She must have been washing her hair instead (or maybe Hair By Hazno was washing it for her).

Either that or even Hollyweird would rather invite a platoon of z-listers than Megsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.