Harry & Meghan #142 Liar, liar and those red pants were feckin dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot find the video I mentioned about the reporter following GT but found this from SI

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@JAR21 . Your wish is my command.
Great e-mail!
Is it the case that the US veterans objecting to Noballs's involvement are having their voices silenced and their objections erased from the internet?
Not sure 100% if I've got this right, but I read it yesterday. If it is true, then silencing the objections of genuine veterans in order to pander to a lazy ginger turd who pretended to serve is a hundred times worse imo than Noballs's involvement. Why is this being allowed to happen? He's from the UK and should keep his ugly red wattle proboscis out of American politics.

It's part of a pattern and it's like Mission Creep but it's Truth Creep. Lies become reality and are circulated as the truth, and nothing is as it seems. Drugged-up parasites are hailed as saviours and world statesmen and the rich and famous slobber and fawn over each other in an orgy of self-congratulation. No wonder we've lost faith, there isn't a soul out there calling it as it really is who lived to tell the tale as they get shut down. By Minge. ButtPlugg who repeats to order all her vile lies crows and tit-stirs from his Hackney shoebox, safe from prosecution or discovery and nobody is exposed for the frauds and scammers that they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Great e-mail!
Is it the case that the US veterans objecting to Noballs's involvement are having their voices silenced and their objections erased from the internet?
Not sure 100% if I've got this right, but I read it yesterday. If it is true, then silencing the objections of genuine veterans in order to pander to a lazy ginger turd who pretended to serve is a hundred times worse imo than Noballs's involvement. Why is this being allowed to happen? He's from the UK and should keep his ugly red wattle proboscis out of American politics.

It's part of a pattern and it's like Mission Creep but it's Truth Creep. Lies become reality and are circulated as the truth, and nothing is as it seems. Drugged-up parasites are hailed as saviours and world statesmen and the rich and famous slobber and fawn over each other in an orgy of self-congratulation. No wonder we've lost faith, there isn't a soul out there calling it as it really is who lived to tell the tale as they get shut down. By Minge. ButtPlugg who repeats to order all her vile lies crows and tit-stirs from his Hackney shoebox, safe from prosecution or discovery and nobody is exposed for the frauds and scammers that they are.
I think we need another revolution.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@JAR21 . Your wish is my command.
Here's one from an American if you like. I'm kind of pissed off....

Respondent to your announcement that Harry Mountbatten-Windsor will be presenting awards to our service members and veterans, I feel compelled to address you concerning his lack of fitness for such an endeavor.
  • He has worn symbols of Nazis, enemies of both the United States and the United Kingdom, in public.
  • He has referred to his own fellow soldiers using racial slurs.
  • He has served so terribly that the soldiers in his unit have spoken out about it multiple times, yet you have ignored it.
  • He has trampled the graves of our war dead in Los Angeles to get a photo opportunity and to sell clothing online.
  • He has attempted to interfere with our elections by filming a “public service announcement” with his wife.
  • He has called the First Amendment of our Constitution “bonkers,” when the First Amendment is what allowed him to criticize the Constitution in the first place.
  • He has, along with his wife, told seventeen lies in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, trashing his family and moaning about how his father cut him off from any more millions of dollars, even has hundreds of thousands of Americans have suffered and died during the COVID-19 pandemic.
These are not the acts of a soldier who served honorably, who should be presenting awards to our American soldiers and veterans. Still, your organization insists on bringing him to the first capitol of our country to lord over them, as if the recent Afghanistan withdrawal wasn’t agonizing and humiliating enough.

There are plenty of Americans you could have chosen, and plenty of British veterans you could have chosen, including members of the British Royal Family who have served the military honorably and who are in good standing. It speaks volumes about your organization that the leadership has chosen to go the way of the feckless sycophant.

Not even the British thought much of Benedict Arnold, and nobody on either side of the pond thinks much of Harry. The leadership of this organization isn't far behind.

Sincerely,

YeltsinsTank

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Slightly off topic. I never realised Jenny Packham who designed Kate's gorgeous gold dress, is the sister of Chris Packham, the nature guy

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Just seen the latest Hello Canada cover over on Tumblr. Kate in all her golden glory and Smeg and Hazza's "tour" relegated to a small pic in the corner. More plates getting smashed tonight! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Some talented Tattler should carve Hazznoballs unfortunate looking face into a pumpkin for Halloween! With those beady eyes it will be frightful. 🎃👻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Great e-mail!

My dad can't speak for himself. He's a jerk, but I speak for him. My grandfather was a WWII vet, and beyond that, my family was a service family, going back to the revolution and beyond. We have been in this country for 500 years and my Native American ancestors since before that. What Harry is doing burns the crap out of me, but the orgs allowing him to do it piss me off even more. They are humiliating these men and women and it has to stop, but as long as money is being exchanged it won't.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Let’s just say, keeping up with an Octoberfest theme is kind of pointless, as we have cancelled the whole shebang the second year in a row (and no one but tourists are actually missing it).
I would definitely prefer something autumn themed.

in other news, one of our tabloids actually thought it was time for another Kate pregnant with twin girls headline. Ugghhhhh so annoying, but I do wish all the US tabloids would do it, claiming super close sources. And maybe some well placed speculation in the British press. Just to piss H&M off. I would love to the them panic reacting to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
#143 Catherine's a goddess in gold, makes Meghan look fat and old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Just seen the latest Hello Canada cover over on Tumblr. Kate in all her golden glory and Smeg and Hazza's "tour" relegated to a small pic in the corner. More plates getting smashed tonight! 🤣
:censored:

1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Here's one from an American if you like. I'm kind of pissed off....

Respondent to your announcement that Harry Mountbatten-Windsor will be presenting awards to our service members and veterans, I feel compelled to address you concerning his lack of fitness for such an endeavor.
  • He has worn symbols of Nazis, enemies of both the United States and the United Kingdom, in public.
  • He has referred to his own fellow soldiers using racial slurs.
  • He has served so terribly that the soldiers in his unit have spoken out about it multiple times, yet you have ignored it.
  • He has trampled the graves of our war dead in Los Angeles to get a photo opportunity and to sell clothing online.
  • He has attempted to interfere with our elections by filming a “public service announcement” with his wife.
  • He has called the First Amendment of our Constitution “bonkers,” when the First Amendment is what allowed him to criticize the Constitution in the first place.
  • He has, along with his wife, told seventeen lies in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, trashing his family and moaning about how his father cut him off from any more millions of dollars, even has hundreds of thousands of Americans have suffered and died during the COVID-19 pandemic.
These are not the acts of a soldier who served honorably, who should be presenting awards to our American soldiers and veterans. Still, your organization insists on bringing him to the first capitol of our country to lord over them, as if the recent Afghanistan withdrawal wasn’t agonizing and humiliating enough.

There are plenty of Americans you could have chosen, and plenty of British veterans you could have chosen, including members of the British Royal Family who have served the military honorably and who are in good standing. It speaks volumes about your organization that the leadership has chosen to go the way of the feckless sycophant.

Not even the British thought much of Benedict Arnold, and nobody on either side of the pond thinks much of Harry. The leadership of this organization isn't far behind.

Sincerely,

YeltsinsTank
I enjoyed reading that 😎 - and all true, yelts.... 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.