Harry & Meghan #142 Liar, liar and those red pants were feckin dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that looks like exactly the sort of event that Voldermegs would kill to be the headline-grabber at.

And it was in Beverly Hills as well, so convenient. Even Gayle was there.

She must have been washing her hair instead (or maybe Hair By Hazno was washing it for her).

Either that or even Hollyweird would rather invite a platoon of z-listers than Megsy.
HAHahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh dear Smegzie, what a night you missed!!! Hope Pablo's not in the way of the crockery....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Harry was tit faced at the statue unveiling, he apparently had drunk all the way over the pond before arriving rat arsed. I mean, he was free of Smegs for a couple of days, the lad celebrated!

The statue isn't that awful IRL, you can't get very close to it, but in it's garden surroundings, it's alright. There isn't much space to manoeuvre about in front of it, so they did well to keep the brother's apart in such a tight space.

• Sick
Reactions: 35

According to this guy Hazno is mad about being found out over the private jet.
So it seems that being the hypocrites they are, they only care that they were found out, and called out...they're unconcerned about their own hypocrisy 🙄
Right pair of arseholes, aren’t they?

So it seems that being the hypocrites they are, they only care that they were found out, and called out...they're unconcerned about their own hypocrisy 🙄
[/QUOTE]

So the paps that took photos of them cuddling staff with the jet in the background weeent called by meg? Nothing to do with backgrid and the fact that they're who megs uses for secretly leaked photo ops?
Shouldn't that make him angry with his wife? Oh yeah she's a liar who would rather scheme than be transparent even if it supposedly winds her husband up

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

So the paps that took photos of them cuddling staff with the jet in the background weeent called by meg? Nothing to do with backgrid and the fact that they're who megs uses for secretly leaked photo ops?
Shouldn't that make him angry with his wife? Oh yeah she's a liar who would rather scheme than be transparent even if it supposedly winds her husband up
[/QUOTE]
Good point. When I saw the pix of them hugging their staff I assumed it was a set up shot as we all know that Smeggy will sue paps/newspapers at the drop of a hat.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I have just watched series 2 of The Spanish Princess. Henry VIII is still young but now has a beard, the likeness to Hazno of the actor playing Henry VIII is uncanny!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yep, Greta has become a parody of herself and is rapidly losing her child-like "cuteness" - if she ever was.

She's always been intense, from what we're told as a result of her "special needs", but that hasn't stopped the adults around her exploiting her. When she becomes the scary lady who is actually detracting from "the cause" and losing them followers & income, they might actually try and sideline her. Good luck, puppeteers, trying to get that little genie back in the lamp!
I watched a video (YT I think) where an independent reporter made a documentary about her and followed her around - he uncovered some not so very nice /suspicious things - she is another patsy being used - with the full support of the parents IMO - to push an agenda. I have been trying to find it again and will keep looking for it (may have been on Brandnewtube) and post it here. IMHO the cunts are trying to take over the world and numpties are swallowing all the bs like a free MaccyD. She is another who can go into the bleep pot with Smegzy, Hazzno, Orca, Corden and anyone else you want to nominate. Just saying 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Have just tried to edit my previous post as the grammar is terrible, but edit button is unresponsive.
Oh well never mind, too tired off to bed, see you on the other side!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
No invite to this? Any plates left in Monteshito? Someone won't be happy about Katy being there if the rivalry rumours are true.

And when Zahara gives you a lesson in how to look good in all-white with wide leg trousers. :p

Another snub - good! What was Katy Perry wearing 😨 was she trying to out rival Smegs with her oversized outfit? The sleeves were reminiscent of those orange ones worn by Fergie many years ago.🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No invite to this? Any plates left in Monteshito? Someone won't be happy about Katy being there if the rivalry rumours are true.

And when Zahara gives you a lesson in how to look good in all-white with wide leg trousers. :p

She didn’t consider it high profile enough to buy her way in. Also, WTAF is Katy Perry wearing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Another snub - good! What was Katy Perry wearing 😨 was she trying to out rival Smegs with her oversized outfit? The sleeves were reminiscent of those orange ones worn by Fergie many years ago.🤪
Perry always looks a clip and this is next level visual assault. I also can't stand Jolie, who here, looks like she's been dug up. But it's good to know this will enrage Monteshito Samara. Muhahaha. Maybe we should change it from #savepablo to #prayforpablo.Xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Quote: if you can get a close up of his eyes and his pupils are really small thats usually a tell tale sign of recently using cannabis...
No, people under the influence of cannabis have red eyes and large pupils. Restricted pupils mean narcotics.

Conjunctival injection, dilated pupils and slow pupil reaction are among the few signs to reveal THC influence.
Clearly you have never smoked pot....lol your eyes don't always go red and a few drops of eye drops will take the red away if they do,., smoke it enough and your eyes don't go red at all... the people I knew that smoked it all the time their pupils were tiny not large...

Quote: if you can get a close up of his eyes and his pupils are really small thats usually a tell tale sign of recently using cannabis...
No, people under the influence of cannabis have red eyes and large pupils. Restricted pupils mean narcotics.

Conjunctival injection, dilated pupils and slow pupil reaction are among the few signs to reveal THC influence.
I didn't mean his pupil reactions were slow I meant his body movement reactions to anything going on are slow..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Haha. İ don't see Smeg wanting to be part of such an event where she wasn't the main attraction and all eyes on her. Too much competition. She likes to share the stage with Haz who she knows she can manipulate to make her appear the star.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Apart from the silly duvet dress, it's good to see some celebs looking pretty ordinary! Katy, Angelina and Orlando all looked a bit tired! (Like most of us..lol!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It looks like her entire bedding collection, including the matching curtains. :LOL:
It is all just a load of posturing shite for the rich luvvies who have got duck all else to do, cannot stand any of them.

Jolie looks like the bride of Dracula, stupid cows all of them and what exactly have they done?? It's all me me and PR.

Cupid stunts the lot of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Well William's "Earthshot" book (released yesterday) is currently #28 on Amazon's "All books" best seller list.

No need to invent wanky sub category charts like The Stench had to do get anywhere, and I doubt that it's William buying all the copies himself as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.